Royal Marriage Announcements

World events, conflicts, conferences and visits from all over.

Royal Marriage Announcements

Postby Dynastia » Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:19 pm

(I'm lazy, so some of these happened a while ago but never got announced, because I'm lazy)

King Aleksandro Ĉapelistino of Cobura to Nataša Čestiborova

Aleksandro Ĉapelistino, the King of Cobura and Etnestro of All Aŭgustans has taken for his wife Nataša Čestiborova, a niece of the Deltarian Czar and ex-wife of the King of Jelbania. The wedding took place in Aŭgusta, Cobura. Nataša Čestiborova was a controversial choice of bride, made famous by her former childless marriage to the Jelbanian King and abduction in Jelbania, but King Aleksandro was heard to remark "I prefer a worldly woman over a simpering innocent. I'm sure she'll bear me many strong sons." Nataša Čestibora left the Deltarian Armed Forces with the rank of Corporal before marrying into the Jelbék clans, and her status as a warrior-woman of Deltaria seems fitting for a King who was crowned under the shadow of terrorism and civil unrest.

King Aleksandro I of Ĉapelistino
Nataša of Čestibor

Czar Ľubomír II Čestibor of Deltaria to Queen Juliana I Mede of Barmenia

Czar Ľubomír II of Deltaria has been joined in matrimony to Queen Juliana I of Barmenia, in the most lavish royal wedding in living memory. The match between the world's most powerful Monarch and the world's most powerful Queen-Regnant has brought the nation of Barmenia into the Deltarian Empire with the status of Imperial Realm, along with the Vanukan March, causing consternation in the bordering lands of Zardugal, Beitenyu and Pontesi. While the match is clearly one of political expediency, the Czar has expressed his intention to visit Queen Juliana regularly, to ensure a Čestibor line of succession in Barmenia.
Czar Ľubomír II of Čestibor
Queen Juliana I of Mede

Miloš of Čestibor to Queen Anastazja I Jagoda of Walruzia

The Queen of Walruzia has accepted the suit of the Czar's eldest son and heir apparent, the Grand-Prince Miloš of Čestibor, and they were married to great and lavish fanfare in Czargrad. Miloš will be shortly departing from his father's court to learn more of power and politics in the court of Queen Anastazja. Notably, the spurned suitor Viktor Watembasyn refused to attend the wedding after having his own suit rejected and being publicly chastised by his natural father, the Czar, for breaching etiquette and attempting to pay court to the Walruzian Queen despite his low status as a freedwoman's bastard.
Grand-Prince Miloš of Čestibor
(pic of Queen Anna coming after I find out who Jess uses for her)
Dynastia

Return to World Events