Revolution in Telamon

World events, conflicts, conferences and visits from all over.

Revolution in Telamon

Postby Whahah » Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:32 am

Pål Solberg, leader of the Telamon Nationellpartiet-Republikansk is elected as the Minister of State by the people in December 3626 on the promise to end the pillaging of the country by an unworthy nobility and their monarch.

The people have entrusted me with one goal: the end of the monarchy, I will not let the people down. I also encourage the people of Terra to do the same and overthrow your outdated, imperialistic forms of government and the people will rule once again!

The process of re-organising the state now begins and will be top priority, the flag has been changed to reflect the colours of the old Telamon Republic and the reshuffling of executive duties will now be put into action. other priorities of course will include the redrafting of the national motto and the national anthem to one more suitable and to remove all references to the monarchy. The process of prosecuting members of the Royal Family and other nobility will begin in October 3628.

The new government of Telamon, as represented by President Pål Solberg, Statsminister Sigmund Lindberg and Foreign Minister David Niklasson wishes to invite all countries to establish dialogue with the all new government and support the ongoing process.

OOC: While I have been playing this game for a long time on and off, this is my first real attempt at RPing.
Whahah

Return to World Events