Malivia to start football world cup bid

World events, conflicts, conferences and visits from all over.

Malivia to start football world cup bid

Postby Darkylightytwo » Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:26 pm

World Cup, both male and female, with the female first are asked by Malivia

Marnady Evil, Elect-king of Malivia ask the international to start new world cup and say his nation will be a lot better in then the last times, where they could not even participate.

Due to conflict and controversy in Malivia, our country will not host any world cup, we would like to host female world cup, but ban on abortion raise controversy on women's right in Malivia and outlawing masculinism have even made controversy, our nation is not fit to host any world cup

We would be happy to organised the cup if any country would like to make world cup bid, All nation will be present and the host of the world will be qualified..

Malivia would prefer a nation that already has stadium prepared so we don't have to delay with the construction.
Darkylightytwo

Re: Malivia to start football world cup bid

Postby Darkylightytwo » Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:04 am

Malivia Order the world cup

has no nation have announce desire in world cup, Malivia order the football right now and will organised it next month, we await the national teams as soon as possible.

OOC : I will be fair and used random as much as possible to draw it.

There will 8 groups of 5, each group only having 2 qualifier, and each team playing 4 matchs, with the usual rules. We wish good luck to all team and may the best wins,

Group : 1 = Deltaria, Darnussia, Mordusia, Solentia, Kalistan,
Group : 2 = Aldegar, Rutania, Davostan, Barmenia, Dankuk
Group : 3 = Vaneku, Hulstria, Kafuristan, Al'Badara, Gaduridos
Group : 4 = Talmoria, Dorvik, Hutori, Indrala, Jelbania
Group : 5 = Saridan, Zardugal, Pontesi, Kanjor, Keymon
Group : 6 = Beiteinu, Baltusia, Egelion, Istalia, Cobura,
Group : 7 = Dunford, Selucia, Kirlawa, Hobrazia, Malivia
Group : 8 = Vorona, Rildanor, Beluzia, Aloria, Kazulia

Malivia is searching an even to host in order to give opportunity to test the national language, the government know most Malivia, all nations favour the Malivian Team but does not always speak the same language, when encountering each other and rooting the same team, the government believe the people will use fauzjhiau to understand each other.

The cup will start next years.
Darkylightytwo

Postby Darkylightytwo » Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:44 pm

more anti-male controverse from Marnady evil

The king of Malivia say there was no need for inferior being like male to play their part of the world cup and drew heavy criticize from the communauty, on which he answer, I'm sorry, but there is not reason why Female world cup can't be the first one ? I am sorry, but I don't exactly care about male condition.

Many groups in others countries are accusing Malivia to be a Matriarchal dictatorship, because there is only female around him.
Hey, I'm here say Dimitry Kusnetsov, only male minister in Malivia.

Schedule were released for the female fifa world cup.
Starting in somewhere in Jenuary 3760, result soon
Schedule will the same for each group
1 vs 2, 3 vs 4, 5 vs 1, 2 vs 3, 4 vs 5, 1 vs 3, 2 vs 4, 5 vs 3, 1 vs 4, 2 vs 5, for a total of 10 matches

Tables : To be updated after the matches.

Last edited by Darkylightytwo on Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:14 am, edited 5 times in total.
Darkylightytwo

Postby Darkylightytwo » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:32 pm

Excuse me for my error on group 2 table. I am sorry about that.

Half results are in, we waiting for february to start the next games. Some nations won and some lost, it is a sad day for Baltusia, which look like it they won't be able to qualify.
3 team in each group qualify, for a total of 16, the first of each group will get a bye and random will always determine the matches, so Baltusia still have chance to qualify. a sad way to start for the last cup champions.
Darkylightytwo

Postby Darkylightytwo » Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am

Fast review of the women world cup right now.

Group : 1 Deltaria 6, Mordusia 4, Kalistan 3, Darnussia 1, Solentia 0

So far, everything is going well for Deltaria, they are in no problem and face no problem, but there is no scenario where they can be eliminated, next match will a big match agaisnt Mordusia, if Mordusia lose, they can very face elimination.

Group : 2 = Rutania 6, Barmenia 4, Dankuk 4, Aldegar 0, Davostan 0

very good tournament for Rutania Team, after being eliminated in the last tournament in the qualification round, this time, there is very few doubt about its position as leader of the group 2, this tijme Rutania is Qualified and cannot be eliminated.

Group : 3 = Vaneku 6, Hulstria 3, Kafuristan 3, Al'Badara 3, Gaduridos 0

Vaneku lead the group , but not by much, nothing is played here as one of Vaneku win is very Gaduridos, pretty much anybody can be qualified or eliminated, but for Gaduridos, there is little chance for them to survive.

Group : 4 = Dorvik 6, Jelbania 4, Indrala 2, Talmoria 1, Hutori 0

Group 4 Seem to have Dorvik qualified.

Group : 5 = Kanjor 4, Keymon 3, Zardugal 2, Pontesi 2, Saridan 1

OOC : I know the table are wrong, sorry, at least those are not final, they are just badly noted,

Keymon is so far a surprised, such a very small state is not expected win many matches but once again, the group is open to everyone.

Group : 6 = Beiteinu 6, Egelion 4, Cobura 3, Istalia 1, Baltusia 0

A large surprise, the women team who have won the cup seem to be missing some punch and have 2 defeats, good new for Baltusia, they have lost to the leaders, they can still qualify they defeat both Cobura and Istalia, only Cobura is a world finalist in last cup, it will not easy just to qualify this time.

Group : 7 =Malivia 6, Selucia 4, Hobrazia 3, Kirlawa 1, Dunford 0

Because Marnady Evil is king of Malivia, and was a Lodamese refugee in Baltusia before coming there, there are much rumours about this. but so far Malivia is good for a qulification, nothing is gain, but there is little chance that Malivia can drop it.

Group : 8 = Rildanor 4, Beluzia 3, Vorona 2, Kazulia 2, Aloria 1

OCC : mistake in touch
This group is still very open and anyone can qualify here, there seem to be a generalised lack of attack in there.
Darkylightytwo

Postby Darkylightytwo » Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:41 am

group phase finished

The group phases is finished with some surprises.

Group : 1
Deltaria is passing directly at the eight phase, Mordusia and Kalistan are Qualified on the next phase.

Group : 2 = Aldegar, Rutania, Davostan, Barmenia, Dankuk
Rutania Got the honor, Aldegar and Dankuk are qualified, while Davostan leave humiliated with no win and no draws.

Group : 3 = Vaneku, Hulstria, Kafuristan, Al'Badara, Gaduridos
Al'Badara win it, Hulstria and Kafuristan Qualifies, Vaneku and Gaduridos are both eliminated, a big surprised, at least Gaduridos team fought hard.

Group : 4 = Talmoria, Dorvik, Hutori, Indrala, Jelbania
Dorvik win, Talmoria and Indrala Qualifies

Group : 5 = Saridan, Zardugal, Pontesi, Kanjor, Keymon
Keymon surrise everyone and win the group phase, Zardugal and Kanjor qualifies

Group : 6 = Beiteinu, Baltusia, Egelion, Istalia, Cobura,
While Egelion win the group, Beiteinu Qualifies and Baltusia defeat both opponent to survive.

Group : 7 = Dunford, Selucia, Kirlawa, Hobrazia, Malivia
Selucia surprisingly win by scoring late in their match agaisnt Malivia, winning by the mark of 6-5, Malivia and Dunford are both Qualified

Group : 8 = Vorona, Rildanor, Beluzia, Aloria, Kazulia
Vorona win it, Witn both Rildanor and Beluzia Qualifying.
Darkylightytwo

Postby CanadianEh » Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:42 am

OOC: I'm sorry for sounding a bit rude here, but why did you do this with no support and not a proper process? Other nations might have wanted to bid too.
Kirlawa Liberals - Inactive
Baltusia Conservatives - Inactive
Rutanian Democratic Party - Inactive
Conservative Party of Luthori - Active

In all the states of created beings capable of law, where there is no law, there is no freedom -- John Locke
CanadianEh

Postby CanadianEh » Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:44 am

I'm still for this but just a tip for next time :D
Kirlawa Liberals - Inactive
Baltusia Conservatives - Inactive
Rutanian Democratic Party - Inactive
Conservative Party of Luthori - Active

In all the states of created beings capable of law, where there is no law, there is no freedom -- John Locke
CanadianEh

Postby Darkylightytwo » Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:47 am

According to the latest results in the group phase
Rutania will have the pleasure of waiting of the winners between Beluzia and Kalistan,
Egelion will wait for the winners between Zardugal and Hulstria
Deltaria will wait for the winners between Kanjor and Rildanor in an all canrillaise duel
Keymon will between the victor of the match opposing Dankuk and last champion, Baltusia
Al'Badara will wait between the victor of an Artanian duel opposing Malivia and Dunford
Selucia will wait for Kafuristan and Talmonia to settle things
Vorona will have to wait for Beiteinu and Mordusia to settle for a victor
and Dorvik will wait for etheir Indrala or Aldegar,

OOC ; I know, I ask for other nation to make a bid, giving the excuse that Malivia was not ready for it, but I had no answer, so, I just went with it, I hope I have some bid next time.

Yeah, I just wait 5 day, sorry for losing patience and making some mistake. but well, here we are.
let's wish each other good luck, cause it will random.
Darkylightytwo

Postby Darkylightytwo » Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:39 pm

Ready for the phase of eight

Kalistan - Baluzia 2-3
A very good match, Kalistani Girl tried the hardest they could but could get that third goal in the net. Baluzia will face Rutania is next round

Hulstria - Zardugal 0-4
Hulstria was no match for its opponent. Zardugal will now face Egelion Team

Kanjor - Rildanor 0-3
the all canrillaise duel was won by Rildanor, with help of their impressive defensive that stop 25 invasion of Kanjor in their territories. with the addition of 14 save for Rildanor Goal keeper. saddly, Kanjor did not score. It will be a Rildanor-Deltaria Match

Dadkuk- Baltusia 0-5
for Dankuk, as the analyst said before the match begin, they were no match for the champions. Baltusia will now have to play with Keymon

Malivia-Dunford 5-4
A very hot match that started with Dunford scoring 4 goal in row, hoverer, the rest of the match was the story of the malivian girl as they kept attacking their enemy and manage to put important goal, Malivia Goal keeper Alexandra Mitchell has three goals, because she took the penalty shots. Malivia now has rendez-vous with Al'Badara

Talmoria-Kalistan 1-0, won on penalty
Match with no goal. but still a good match, there was much energy on the field. we hope they still have energy because Selucia, their next opponent is a very good team, next match, Talmoria-Selucia

Mordusia- Beiteinu 2-3
A very good match, that seem to head for extra time just when Beiteinu girls launch a last attack on Mordusia net, they score in extra time, ending the match. Next one is Beiteinu-Vorona

Aldegar- Indrala 1-0
A shock, Indrala is once again eliminated by a much weaker team, although they the offensive all the time and 80% of the game was passed in Aldegar territories, Indrala girl were not able to put that girl in the net. Next match is Aldegar-Dorvik.
Darkylightytwo

Next

Return to World Events