Marnady call the world to condemn Lodamun

World events, conflicts, conferences and visits from all over.

Marnady call the world to condemn Lodamun

Postby Darkylightytwo » Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:24 pm

Marnady Evil, one of the leaders of the EPLLCP, epulsed from the Country by fanatics from the LPC.

Lodamun has announce the revival of Lodamese nationalism. for those who do not know, Lodamese nationalism is the ruling the mind, so that people end up thinking all the same way, Lodamese nationalism is known for its famous rule that religious doctrine will determine death penalty. This will remove at least 20 000 000 people from the citizenship and turning them into animals because they are Hosians, the bad treatment of other ideology in Lodamun has never stopped, Extremists did not had power, but now that they stole the seats we had, they have the majority,

Marnady Evil Criticize the bill. http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill. ... lid=423395

Lodamun must be condemned, Say Tania Landau. For years long I though Lodamese Nationalist was the denial of religion, but not forcing down our views on others, like we have done, I was just wrong, nothing changed, just like any religion, we are justifying a Genocide on purpose of Lodamese Nationalism, I am no more one, For what is going to happen, I call nations of the other, condemn Lodamun, condemn the GNRG, the LNC and The LPC for throwing themselves in a genocide once again. and Please do not listen to the RPF foreign ministers, we can't trust Lodamun.

Tania Landau, asking Nations to sing the treaty of the condemnation of Lodamun.
http://classic.particracy.net/viewtreat ... atyid=2771
Darkylightytwo

Re: Marnady call the world to condemn Lodamun

Postby Paul Hewlett » Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:29 pm

Foreign Affairs Minister Rob Portman critize LPC (earlier EPLLCP) members of Presidium

Part of Lodamun is Lodamese Nationalism and nobody in the Terra can change it. Anyway, Lodamun shouldn't never go by extreme Nationalism. And how you can see the bill http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill. ... lid=423395 passed just with small majority in Presidium. Our country is divided at two parts. We need international support to defeat extreme Nationalism. If you isolate Lodamun, extreme Nationalism headed by GNRG and LPC will win.

Back to the LPC which has still large connection to the EPLLCP. Members of LPC which vote in favor the bill mentioned earlier (extreme Nationalism bill) was elected to Presidium as members of EPLLCP. EPLLCP-LPC is trying to destroy Lodamun.

I therefore ask the international community to do not believe the EPLLCP or LPC. Is not trustworthy.

Thanks, Rob Portman,
Foreign Affairs Minister of Lodamun
New Democratic Party [Lodamun]
Paul Hewlett

Postby Darkylightytwo » Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:22 pm

Marnady Evil Denounce Portman words

We do not have connection with the LPC, we fleed Lodamun and the others parties did not said a thing when the LPC remplaced all our mps with males, EPLLCP composition was made of 140 females and 8 males, but now the new party has no female in its representation. Mr. Portman is an Idiot, we never wanted to be remplaced by Julian Damon, we would never put a paranoiac to power. I am even more worried when I see effort to disband the treaty succeeding just as lodamese nationalist era is returning, there not any more proof that we need to keep the treaty alive. Also, we bill was support by 5 parties on 8, they will have majority in next elections. Please, I call upon the world, Condemn Lodamun.

Marnady Evil, Hiding in Zardugal.
Darkylightytwo

Postby Paul Hewlett » Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:43 pm

Dear Marnady Evil,

show me please a bill where Presidium vote about any replacement. It wasn't. EPLLCP just change the structure and leadership in the middle of term. But all MP's elected in last election as EPLLCP stayed in Presidium as LPC. Or how you explain that new party LPC get 148 MP's without election?

Anyway, now we have after new election and voters said their opinion where LPC get just 21 seats. LPC lost their credibility!

Jack Gallagher,
Leader of RPF
New Democratic Party [Lodamun]
Paul Hewlett

Postby Darkylightytwo » Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:46 pm

MR . Gallagher,

I would never have allowed Julian Damon to take power in the party like that, we knew that Julian Damon was paranoiac and was likely to not take his treatment, on the middle of the night, we were chased by a violent mob and had to flee for our lives, as a result, our party was taken over by the extremist who just passed the coup for a transformation of the party, but there were no vote on the change, Julian Damon never presented any resolution in front of the assembly, as it would never have been adopted.

we do have lost much credibility, by the insane actions taken by Julian Damon, up to his suicide, but on the very least, the EPLLCP and the LPC are two different parties, the EPLLCP wanted to make a coalition with the RPF, we have very high dreams, but we were careless, we did not though that a single guy could bring so much corruptions in the party...

An no, Mps elected as EPLLCP fleed the country or were killed. Not a single of the LPC mps, came from the EPLLCP, they were all nomminated as remplaced for the vacant seats.

Marnady Evil
Darkylightytwo

Return to World Events