Trial of the Saiser

World events, conflicts, conferences and visits from all over.

Re: Trial of the Saiser

Postby Xanathos » Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:43 am

OOC: To Angry Mollusc
For the sake of RP and the continuation of this trial, I will settle with having an Axis presence of some importance on the prosecution team, as you proposed.
"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.' " -Ronald Reagan
Xanathos

Postby jethro » Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:42 am

Xanathos wrote:OOC: To Angry Mollusc
For the sake of RP and the continuation of this trial, I will settle with having an Axis presence of some importance on the prosecution team, as you proposed.

That seems like a reasonable solution. I suggest you contact George and try to work out some kind of arrangement.
jethro

Postby GreekIdiot » Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:48 am

OOC: After reading the discussion I ended up with a single view. I thought of backing away and leaving myself fully to enjoy this cold war thing, ultimately ending up to screw the Axis itself. I am truly tired of this already. You Axis people think the world is yours. Jee.

But nevertheless, I do accept the position of prosecution and anybody who is interested in doing business with me is advised to contact me via PM.

Besides, Malekas Aristocrat will be the head of prosecution and Egoist Virginatos has nothing to do with all of this.
The Terran Times
Also being that guy who's pretending to be this guy.
GreekIdiot

Postby jethro » Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:52 am

OOC: George, I'm sorry that you've ended up being hounded like this. You are head of the Prosecution, no amount of complaints (again, all from the Axis strangely enough) is going to change that. I'm simply suggesting, not because I personally agree with it but to keep the peace on this thread and allow the trial to properly proceed, that you throw the Axis a bone and let them have some sort of role in the Prosecution so that these endless bitter complaints will stop. If you refuse such a measure, I'll back you up because you are pretty much unquestionably in the right on this issue.
jethro

Postby GreekIdiot » Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:04 am

OOC: Well, if the Axis is so worried about losing influence, then I'd settle with a three member committee formed by Axis members, that will observe the Prosecution's actions and offer comments and suggestions.
The Terran Times
Also being that guy who's pretending to be this guy.
GreekIdiot

Postby Sam » Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:20 pm

OOC: Any objections to merging the Deltarian trials with this one? Jethro has agreed.
"The FSB finally caught him for talking shit about replacing Putin with this "Saiser" character. I'm guessing they're up to his seventh toenail by now."
- Dynastia on jethro
Sam

Postby Mr.Yankees » Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:32 pm

OOC: Let's take this one step at a time. Let's finish this one and then start the other ones. We cannot conduct the trials of too many people at once, otherwise it would be chaotic here.
Fighting for the people, supported by the people.
Mr.Yankees

Postby Xanathos » Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:57 am

OOC: I am glad we can agree. I think we would all much appreciate if we can continue this RP in a positive OOC atmosphere.
"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.' " -Ronald Reagan
Xanathos

Postby Darvian » Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:04 am

George S.K wrote:OOC: Well, if the Axis is so worried about losing influence, then I'd settle with a three member committee formed by Axis members, that will observe the Prosecution's actions and offer comments and suggestions.

OOC: I thought the Axis was disorganized and all this other stuff? Regardless, this seems to be a more than reasonable solution. The endorsement of the I.C.B. is behind you; and being that this is all a "vast Axis conspiracy" I hope my fellow conspirators will support you in this George.
Darvian

Postby Xanathos » Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:56 am

The Axis, Office of the Chair

It has now become obvious that the GPO and Nova Terra are affiliated, or at least allied. This is absolutely unnacceptable and we will never accept a GPO member and possible sympathizer or even member of Nova Terra to led or even to take part in the trial.
Xanathos

PreviousNext

Return to World Events