Trial of the Saiser

World events, conflicts, conferences and visits from all over.

Re: Trial of the Saiser

Postby JuliaAJA » Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:51 am

Xanathos wrote:The Axis, Office of the Chair

It has now become obvious that the GPO and Nova Terra are affiliated, or at least allied. This is absolutely unnacceptable and we will never accept a GPO member and possible sympathizer or even member of Nova Terra to led or even to take part in the trial.

OOC: I would agree with you, I seem to be the only non-Nova Terra member of the GPO. :(
Joined Particracy on: December 18, 2008
Click here for my versions of Siggon's spreadsheets.
JuliaAJA

Postby GreekIdiot » Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:29 am

We, unlike you close-minded Axis hypocrites, do not consider Nova Terra to be a terrorist organization and therefore will not consider your irrational complaints about our stance on any matter.

Signed,
Egoist Virginatos
The Terran Times
Also being that guy who's pretending to be this guy.
GreekIdiot

Postby Xanathos » Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:46 am

The Axis, Office of the Chair

You can continue to insult the Axis as much as you want, the fact remains that the GPO is affiliated with Nova Terra, the very head of the GPO is a Nova Terra member and that Nova Terra has engaged in terrorist activities against the nation of the very judge of this trial! This clearly shows without any further evidence needed that the GPO and Nova Terra have the same agenda. It is therefore not only unacceptable but unnthinkable that any GPO member or any Nova Terra member be part of this trial, apart from in the stand of the accused.
"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.' " -Ronald Reagan
Xanathos

Postby JuliaAJA » Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:02 am

You can continue to insult the Axis as much as you want, the fact remains that the GPO is affiliated with Nova Terra, the very head of the GPO is a Nova Terra member and that Nova Terra has engaged in terrorist activities against the nation of the very judge of this trial! This clearly shows without any further evidence needed that the GPO and Nova Terra have the same agenda. It is therefore not only unacceptable but unnthinkable that any GPO member or any Nova Terra member be part of this trial, apart from in the stand of the accused.

If I wanted to participate, which I don't, I as a non-Nova Terra member shouldn't be accused of affiliation with Nova Terra. I turned down an invitation from their leader. If the GPO wants to be objective, it could use a non-Nova Terra leader.
Joined Particracy on: December 18, 2008
Click here for my versions of Siggon's spreadsheets.
JuliaAJA

Postby GreekIdiot » Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:24 am

Of course I know the very head of the GPO is a Nova Terra member. I am that one.

Very well then, we shall withdraw from this trial. You may rename it as the Axis Trial of the Saiser, if you please, because that is its nature, after all. Don't worry, you shall not hear from us again until the right time.

Signed,
Egoist Virginatos
The Terran Times
GreekIdiot

Postby AngryMollusc » Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:32 pm

George S.K wrote:

Of course I know the very head of the GPO is a Nova Terra member. I am that one.

Very well then, we shall withdraw from this trial. You may rename it as the Axis Trial of the Saiser, if you please, because that is its nature, after all. Don't worry, you shall not hear from us again until the right time.

Signed,
Egoist Virginatos

OOC: George, do the world a favour and don't give in to his dicking around. You weren't doing this a GPO member, and thus you have just as much right to do it a anybody else. If you really are going to stand down, I'd like to be the first to stand as a replacement, if for no other reason than to point out that this should not be about factionalism. Nobody seriously expects a Not Guilty verdict, so it seems insane to bitch about who the prosecutor is...
AngryMollusc

Postby jethro » Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:45 pm

OOC: I was planning on getting around to replying on this soon, but AngryMollusc just said it all perfectly. I don't know why the Axis members are so hung up on this, but I don't think anyone outside of their own group takes their complaints seriously. All sane people can tell that you were picked because it was generally recognized that you would do your job well. I want you to do your job well, something the Axis seems unable to comprehend. I did not start this to have a boring trial, I want you to use every trick and tactic you can think of to ensure that the Saiser stretches the rope, and I trust that you will. If you are genuinely resigning (make it clear as soon as possible whether you are or not) I second AngryMollusc to take the role as Head of Prosecution.
jethro

Postby GreekIdiot » Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:31 pm

jethro wrote:OOC:I want you to do your job well, something the Axis seems unable to comprehend.

I can't bear the unreasonable bitching anymore. It seems like the cherry in the pie of RP stagnancy and inactivity.

I will and want to do it, and I will not settle for just proving the Saiser is guilty. But all this IC negative attention from the Axis seems to be reaching the point of OOC boundaries. And I also feel they don't like the RP idea of me getting involved thus I was willing to stand down. I am not here to ruin the RP. I just wish Xanathos could clarify a bit.
The Terran Times
GreekIdiot

Postby jethro » Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:06 pm

Well I am sorry but it seems like putting up with perpetual Axis bitching is going to be part and parcel of this position. I wish it were otherwise but that seems to be the reality. Do you still want to be Head of Prosecution or not?
jethro

Postby Darvian » Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:28 pm

jethro wrote:Well I am sorry but it seems like putting up with perpetual Axis bitching is going to be part and parcel of this position. I wish it were otherwise but that seems to be the reality. Do you still want to be Head of Prosecution or not?

OOC: Refer to my post as Chair of the I.C.B. George I ask you do the same. No one picked up on it, for reasons quite beyond me. Everyone hear it seems is quite keen to blame -everything- on the Axis. As a leading member of the Axis why in the hell did I agree a page or two back to George's last offer? Yes, I did. Perhaps some of you didn't read it or worse yet chose to ignore it. The tussle between Xanthos and you does seem to be getting personal and that's stupid. Anyone reading this knows I'm an "Axis goon" and yet, I think the record in here shows that it isn't just the Axis bitching and moaning. If you want this trial, could you lead by example Jethro and stop your mincing about too? Seriously, I subject my own actions in this trial to anyone's objective view and in this prism of all this Axis-Bashing crap doesn't stack up. I've never said I distrust George. Now the issue with GPO and everything else like that; this is an in-game issue that shouldn't be rearing it's head in here though, as AngryM pointed out you played into this George in an IC fashion and it's quite hard to ignore that (I have ignored it-mind you so get off the Axis-Bashing wagon, eh?)

This is getting to the point where it's bugging me and I am obligated to say I've been quite silent in this thread other than to be fair. Yes, I initially helped to postpone this trial to allow for more parties and players to join in. I would hardly call this an Axis-inspired agenda; it wasn't. Yes, I did have objections to George being judge though, I don't think I even aired that out in this thread. If there is anyone here who doesn't see eye-to-eye it's Jethro and myself and what the hell am I typing this for? To get everyone to calm the hell down, take a deep-breath and to examine the bloody record. As I see it, George's last offer to allow the "Axis" to observe and advice the prosecution was SECONDED by one of the *gasps* members of the Axis! My god my head is going to explode! Go read the damn thread and quit ignoring what some people have said and sniping on others.

In a last ditch effort to try and get everyone off this stupid "blame the Axis" bandwagon let me try and distill what is on the record further so we can get this trial moving. As it stands, the Prosecution's offer (GEORGE) was accepted by the Chair of the I.C.B. (AXIS GOON MY GOD!) and I think it's fair to say it was rejected by the Chairman of the Axis-I subject this crystal clarification to the word of Xanthos however. So this leaves George's last motion with one supporting voice and one unsupported voice. Mr. Yankee's who is the Judge here has given no opinion, nor has the U.C.F. which is apparently the third-wing in this vast Axis-conspiracy against this trial. Now, again as the person most likely to want to choke Jethro and as an openly admitted Axis member-why in the hell I'm having to come in here and get this thing rolling is quite unbelievable; seriously what has the world come to when I'm now defending Jethro in an attempt to get this bloody trial moving?
Darvian

PreviousNext

Return to World Events