A Battle Unseen (OOC: First Person RP)

Re: A Battle Unseen (OOC: First Person RP)

Postby Yolo04 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:52 pm

King Wangdue shaking his head answers back
Listen I could get a better deal than you offer from Saridan or Mordusia. Accept my offer or there is no deal at all.
Peoples Nationalist Party-(Keymonite Republic)-Inactive
National Ahmadist Party(Aldegar)-Inactive
Democratic Nationalist Party/Republican Party-(Dankuk)-Inactive
Sekowan Conservative Party-(Sekowo)-Inactive
Party Uni Centeriste-(Lourenne)-Active
Yolo04

Postby CCP » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:42 pm

Government Building, Udon Nakhon, Hanzen
11:54 PM, 16 January 4405

Kamnan Babpiboon, Prime Minister of Hanzen, in phone call with King Wangdue of Xsampa

Suitcase two fifty million whale island. You get good for money. Meet there. Saridan give you plastic toy guns. Mordusia give you backwards gun shoot you in face. Come lone. Two fifty million. Whale island. Come lone. Give you big guns.

Babpiboon disconnects call
CCP

Postby Yolo04 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:22 pm

King Wangdue wondering if an invasion of Hanzen would be better than this
I’ll send a delegate to Whale Island and he’ll bring the money. If you pull anything I’ll end you.
Peoples Nationalist Party-(Keymonite Republic)-Inactive
National Ahmadist Party(Aldegar)-Inactive
Democratic Nationalist Party/Republican Party-(Dankuk)-Inactive
Sekowan Conservative Party-(Sekowo)-Inactive
Party Uni Centeriste-(Lourenne)-Active
Yolo04

Postby Maxington » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:45 pm

11:13, Z-6 Kraken Maritime Surveillance Aircraft coined "Pelican 3", Anantonese Sea.

RULES OF ENGAGEMENT STANDARD WHITE. POTENTIALLY HOSTILE FLEET REPORTED IN STRAITS OF SCHISMATIC SEA AND ANANTONESE OCEAN. TAKE ALL MEASURES CONSISTENT WITH MISSION DATA BOOK. HOSTILITIES COULD INITIATE WITHOUT WARNING.

Klaus Almen crossed his "t's" and dotted his "i's" after transcribing the coded message in his notebook before lifting his phone. "Pelican 3 to Raven Nest." He paused for a moment to switch the telephone onto an encrypted channel. "Pelican 3, this is Raven Nest, send your query." responded a voice from the Raven Nest, the Eggther Naval Air Station. "Are we to continue with ROE White and prescribed signal?" Klaus questioned, skimming through the decoded message once more. "Pelican 3, you are to continue with ROE White and prescribed signal." the voice replied unemotionally.

"Seems a bit strange for a peacetime operation." Klaus sighed before ending the call. He stood up from his swivel chair and began walking to the cockpit. He made his slow approach whilst battling with the turbulence from the poor weather pattern which had been developing around them. "I just got a hot message from Raven Nest." "What did it say?" the pilot turned from the flight control panel to face Klaus, whilst the co-pilot handled the instruments. "ROE Standard White." he handed over the notebook with the decoded message.

"It's a search, identify and monitor assignment. They want us to search for some fleet approach from the south."

"What do we tell the crew?"

"Have the torpedoes, depth charges, counter-measures and sonobuoy stations manned." the pilot grabbed the yoke and tilt it to the left until the plane was moving in a southerly direction.

Klaus nodded and went to the announcement system mounted near the door. Looking strait down the aisle to the torpedo station near the tail he said: "Alright people, we have a hot message from Raven Nest. We're to head south on ROE Standard White. We're to search for, identify and monitor a suspected fleet moving in a northerly direction towards the Anantonese Sea. We will drop sonobuoys in search for submarines and we will identify all ship spotted. If hostilities ensue, we switch to ROE Red and drop torpedoes and depth charges. Hopefully we don't come to that." Klaus paused as he watched the crew nod in approval. "Let's get to work people." he concluded, walking back to his station at the communications station.
"The future of the Nation is in the children's school bags" ~ Dr. Eric Williams
President of the Trond Henrichsen Institute for International Affairs.
Maxington

Previous

Return to World Events