A Battle Unseen

General outlets, headlines and feeds.

Re: A Battle Unseen (OOC: First Person RP)

Postby Axxell » Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:41 pm

12.49, Costa de Oro Naval Base, Baltusia

The hangar was mostly in shadow, the venetian blinds almost completely closed, the air conditioner blown cold air at full power, and the main source of light was the screen of one of the laptops occupying a long table against one of the walls.
Outside, there was the noise of a moving aircraft on the track not far away, while the only sound inside was Filini's breath, asleep on an old couch placed at the bottom of the hangar and acting as a separator for the relax area.
But as he began to feel the engine of an approaching car, the man lazily opened one of his eyes and waved his ear.
The car, maybe a jeep to hear the engine's engine capacity, stood in front of the hangar, the engine was switched off and a couple of doors opened.
Two men chatted in a jolly tone, Filini recognized them and relaxed, turning on the couch and shrugging to the big doors beyond the helicopter that shortly afterwards were opened.
The two newly arrived men were discussing about the evening's league match of the day before, even beyond the hangar doors the voice of one of the two was clearly audible.
The doors opened and closed and then the two men appeared from behind the helicopter: they had big bags and one of them had an ocher folder under his arm with a big red label, he was the loudest one.
 "If we sell him next year we make a lot of money, I tell you!"
 "Anyone could hear you from the other end of the base, Morelli!" Filini muttered without turning.
 "Thank you, goodbye to you too!" Morelli answered ironically, throwing the bags right at the foot of the couch, as loud as possible.
 Filini finally turned, but unexpectedly she found the folder with the red label on his chest.
 "What?" he asked opening it reading several printed sheets.
 "A news that I think you'll like it!" answered sarcastic the third man, Tarricone, the bigger one of the three, the muscles that were well visible under the summer jacket of the Air Force he wore.
 "You started packing too soon! I told you!" said Morelli.
 "Do not we go back?"
 "No. Vorona play around on hostages," Tarricone explained, "they sent back us to the Siracosa, it is still close to the territorial waters of Vorona along with the other five units, the President is waiting for the release of the hostages, one of the frigates could be sent to retrieve them"
 "If they send us back on the Siracosa, however, they are not sure of the release, right?"
 "What do you think? Vorona wants to negotiate" replied Morelli.
 "What's to negotiate?"
 "Everyone's in Romula thinking it, then get up and let's unpack the helicopter"
 "Have you warned the others?"
 "They are with the Commander in armory, we have 30 minutes to pack everything and load it"
 "Okay, but first ... I have to make a phone call, my wife will not be happy ..." he sighed as he rose from the couch, heading toward the exit.
When he returned he joined the other two who were already filling some black boxes with much of the hangar equipment and first of all he closed the laptop on the table and brought him close to some of the ergonomic cases for the computer equipement.
"But at least, did the Jelbanian tell us something?"
"He confirmed that they divided them into all the three internment camps, but he will take some time to give us more information," said Tarricone.
"And it will take time for it! Any operation will have to wait for the negotiations, orders from above, but it will be long! I'll tell you!" Morelli added.
"Any operation would be complicated anyway" Tarricone continued "three camps! So three cargoes with at least two fighter each and then two helicopters each camps, not just some aircraft that can go unnoticed"
"Were not you the one who hoped for a beautiful Saridan style action?" said Morelli laughing.
"Before we knew they had split them up!"
"But Romula doesn't rule out an intervention, if not they would not send us back on the Siracuse" Filini objected after closing the second box he filled.
"As an extreme solution"
"We make too many big deal on it, I tell you!" Morelli exclaimed as he opened a bottle of water taken from the fridge "Do you call 'fighters' the ones which has Vorona? Few Yingdalana stuff that has seen too many decades! We put some electronic countermeasures and bam! They would notice us when we will be already in the process for Baltusia!"
"Even if late, the Vanukuans too will know!" answered Tarricone.
"Fuck the Vanukuan! Do you want to play with the fire? Well, let's play, let's see who burns more!"
"Tell the President!"
"I reevaluated her you know... I thought she was one that shit-her-pants, and instead... she was already with the helmet in the war bunker! Not like those bangs in Parliament! Let me see what they want to invent if after a bombardment some jackals went to rob houses and shops! People who had been comfortable between the doll for too long! I tell you, I even hoped that those Vanukuan dickheads would shoot the first shot!"
"It is clear that you are not married" said Filini irritated.
"I'm not so crazy to create my own fucking nut-twisting! Not like you! How many children do you have? Three and one on the way?"
"Two and one on the way!" answered Filini still irritated.
"I already see you in a year! Shirt, tie, kiss to the kids in the morning before going out, office, home again, shower, dinner, kiss goodnight for the kids and restarts! For heaven's sake! It's not for me, and certainly I do not want to always stand on the phone to hear my wife barking"
"She is alone at home, pregnant and with two children to watch: you would too... and then... I also want to be at home with them"
"I give you six months of office work and then you'll pay for getting back on the field!"
"To see your bad face again? No thanks!" Philini replied, shaking them together with Tarricone, while two other jeeps flicked out of the hangar, charged with the other members of the Reserved Operations Division who stopped in front of the other two adjacent hangars carrying inside other crates and equipment.
Alleanza Radicale (Radical Alliance) - Istalia (Active)
Axxell

Postby Maxington » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:08 pm

05:12, Palerno, Silicia, Istalian Republic.

The car had been parked at the side of the road and had been prepared to resemble the taxis which had rushed around the inner city either in search of a couple of liras or backstreet work. It had been parked near an airy junctions in the outskirts of the city. Not much vehicles passed on this portion of the city, purely out of precaution for the area’s rising murder rate. The only form of transportation within the area were either specially hired taxis or public transport, who took the daily risks of entering the area. The spot, although not mission changing factor, offered view of the roads which came together at the junction. “Turn the engine off,” Tormod said calmly to the young woman at the side of him in the driver’s seat, as to not sound tense to startle her. She held the steering wheel with a firm grip, rubbing her hands along it in a nervous gesture. She had all means to be nervous as this was her first operations as a field operative. She kept in the back of her mind, her emotions and sense of righteousness, for she knew these were factors which could put both the mission and her life in jeopardy.” Seeing her firm grip on the steering wheel,Tormod interjected, “Iren…be calm, we don’t need nervousness now, we are far beyond that point.” He insisted, pressing the notion that her nervousness was unnecessary given the circumstance. “How is she doing?” Anne asked over the earpiece she had placed in the ears of Tormod and the Iren prior to leaving the safe house. Anne had been patrol around the area in a van, awaiting the approach of the target. From the description given to their handler the target was a middle-aged man, black hair, blue eyes, who took a specially hired taxi out of the area as he had been a resident to the area for more than fifteen years. The spot soon became important as it the route which the taxi took each day. This had been confirmed by a reconnaissance team who had been observing the target’s movements for the past week. “She seems tense, but I am sure that would die down once we get into the action.” Tormod responded, looking at Iren as he said it, for he knew that he could hear what he was saying due to the fact that she was next to him and that they were all on the same radio frequency. “Do you see anything? Anyone for that matter?” Tormod asked. “No, all I can see is a dreary road and white taxi.” She was referring to the taxi which Tormod and Iren were seated in. “I’ll tell you when I see them.” Anne concluded.

Whilst he waited for the signal from Anne, Tormod removed a black plastic bag from the glove compartment, removing two suppressors and a pistol. He reclined in the seat as he screwed the silencer on the pistol. Iren looking at him from the corner of her eye. “Where is your gun?” he asked, still focusing on screwing the suppresser onto the pistol. She removed her micro pistol from the driver’s door compartment, handing it to Tormod. Tormod and Anne did not trust her with the larger pistols they wielded as they thought that she was not ready to handle their size and recoil associated with the pistols, thus a micro pistol was given to her so that she would be able to handle both the size and recoil associated with the pistol. Upon successfully screwing the suppressors onto his pistol, he moved to do the same with Iren’s pistol with a smaller suppressor, handing it back to her upon completion. “Taxi, coming down Main Street. Right on time.” Anne said tensely and she watched the taxi drive down the road towards the junctions where Tormod and Iren were located. “Let’s go.” Tormod ordered, removing a crash helmet which he had stored in the back seat, handing it to Iren. Upon slipping her head into the helmet, she started the car and pulling out of the street to drive on the street to the left of the taxi as it came towards them. The moves of Iren and Tormod’s taxi caused the driver of the other taxi to shift his attention onto them. He watched the taxi (similar to his) drive up the street towards him. He expected it to drive on by, so he went to change the radio station, he was not worried. Not until Tormod’s car veered hard towards him and the taxi driver found himself starring down the approaching grill on the vehicle. The squeals of the target in the backseat could be heard as Tormod and Iren’s car came charging directly at his taxi The Taxi driver, quickly pulling his hand back from the radio and onto the steering wheel once more, but his body had went into shock and he froze up. Anne watched the ordeal unfold, turning her head away as she saw Tormod and Iren’s taxi charge for the other. Tormod and Iren’s taxi slammed into the side of the other taxi, striking it square, sending the vehicle violently to the side. When momentum from both vehicles ceased, Anne drove down the road towards the crash site. Tormod lifted his face off from the airbag, although bruised, checked on Iren who sat frozen at the steering wheel with a heavy breathing pattern and the air bag lodged between her arms. “You just sit there and sort yourself out.” He said exiting the vehicle with his silenced pistol concealed in his pants. Upon exiting, Tormod noticed that the crash was only minor and severe damage was not done to either of the vehicles.

Tormod looked at the driver, whom had been frozen at the steering wheel similar to Iren, however, the target exited the vehicle to confront Tormod. “Che cazzo!?” the target shouted, holding his head, presumably due to the slight whip lash caused by the crash. By this time Anne had arrived at the crash site. “Is everyone okay?” she said worriedly in Istalian, looking at the Iren and the driver of the target’s taxi. “Yes, Yes.” Tormod responded. “Good.” Anne said, suddenly removing her silenced pistol from within her shirt, placing a bullet into the head of the target’s taxi driver, killing him instantly. In a similar manner, before he could react, Tormod removed his silenced pistol from his pants, placing a bullet into the right leg of the target, sending him down to the ground almost immediately with a shout of pain. Tormod placing his shoe onto the target’s mouth to silence his pain fuelled groans. Iren, after recovering from her instance of shock, removed the crash helmet and exited the vehicle with her pistol in hand. Anne gave her a reassuring nod, to which she responded by mouthing “I’m okay.” “We need to get him to Dalbert.” Tormond said, looking at the target’s leg. Dalbert was the Foreign Intelligence Service – Istalian Station’s resident doctor. A former surgeon within the Kongeforsvar, he retired and went into the intelligence service where he has served as the resident doctor in several stations throughout. Tormod removed his foot from the target’s mouth and began to pull him towards Anne’s van. With assistance from her, the side door was opened and the target was placed inside to lay down. Tormond remained in the back of the van him whilst Anne and Iren were seated at the front. Anne pulled off from the scene, turning into an alleyway and made their way towards the safe house where they would hopefully Dalbert.
"The future of the Nation is in the children's school bags" ~ Dr. Eric Williams
President of the Trond Henrichsen Institute for International Affairs.
Maxington

Postby Axxell » Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:04 pm

15.06, San Deodato polyclinic, Romula, Istalia

The crowd of journalists and photographers finally left the chamber, leaving President Maggi and President el-Nouri alone.
When also the last members of government and health staff left the chamber el-Nouri, still into the bed with large bandages, asked to the the President:
"how was the cerimony?"
"Very touching. I do not want to think about the other 200 and go on victims..." Maggi dropped down on the bed beside the one of el-Nouri.
"Did they answer into the Security Council? Have they express themself on the Resolution?"
"Nothing yet..." Maggi said, rather detached and cold "I'm going to propose to present an official condemnation against Beiteynu for its support for a criminal organization that is trying to undermine the stability of a foreign government"
"Another piece of paper against Beiteynu"
"Do you talk like me now?"
"After 200 deaths and with our men still hunted like animals I begin to think seriously to more drastic measures"
"Just talking about more drastic measures, I received some reports from the DESIS last night: foreign intelligence operation, here"
"In Istalia, who?"
"We do not know yet, we have few elements but several disappeared and dead"
El-Nouri looked away, she had a sour face and she was thoughtful, but shortly asked:
"Beiteynu?"
"May be... But it could be someone else"
"Tonight the DESIS will give me more information about the victims, but we are in a situation... We are attacked by all sides"
"We must do something!"
"We should start an investigation of AISIR, a "search and destroy" counterintelligence operation, but... we must leave a free hand to the Agency, we must hit hard and quickly, but if..."
"I assure you that the Government will provide all the resources the operation needs and will have full confidence in the Agency, the situation requires the most effective measures!"
Maggi was silent looking a little surprised the Head of Government who then said with a smile:
"with all the respect Mrs President, I might be green, but that doesn't mean I'm an extreme left tree hugger with no balls"
Maggi laughed and, before answering, was anticipated by el-Nouri who continued:
"We shall set up also a special task force who we should slip into the foreign intelligence circuit, in which they must pretend to be informants for other intelligence agencies. Our usual informative network now is no longer enough. The task force should have one and only one objective: find any news about foreign activity in Istalia".
She later adds, always in its fluent Istalian but with a very little touch of a majatran accent: "if such a task force will be created, I would like oversee personally it to make sure they will have all the governments resources at their disposal"
"You have my support! An international task force and an internal task force to catch them from all sides! If we will increase the allert level to the orange, the Presidency can organize it faster and without an immediate authorization of the COPACISN we could be more discreet. Behind the caos of the terrorism will be hard for the foreign powers identify operations against their spies."
"We are under attack, we shall pass to the orange level!"
"This night I will send you the authorization for your countersignature, now excuse me but I must return to Quattroregni Palace for the press conference" she walk until the door but before go out she stopped and turned toward el-Nouri:
"Thank you. You gained my sincere respect Mrs el-Nouri, I will declare wholeheartedly how I'm proud to see the Istalians always ready to set aside their differences and opinions when the Nation is menaced."
"When we are attacked for our values and principles and for our faith in them, these difficulties and loss can only strengthen our resoluteness Mr President."
They exchanged a last gaze and then the President went out.
Alleanza Radicale (Radical Alliance) - Istalia (Active)
Axxell

Postby Reddy » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:05 pm

09:45 Jeztri Royal Compound, Jeztridomura, Jelbania

“To arms! He called my wife a Trnksugváldjohiko! We must ride to Sekhmet immediately!”

The H’an raged. The famous Jeztri madness. The Beije sat across from His Exalted Highness and bowed his head in humility. Even in his homeland in the eastern lowlands of Deltaria, the Jeztris were notorious for their impulsive and chronically unstable nature. He thought carefully about how to reply and advance the greater goal. There were three of them in the room, he, the H’an and the aged Grand Shaman who sat silent, perhaps dead, the Beije feared.

“Your Exalted Highness is correct. The dishonor on my daughter the Hatun must be avenged. Yet to ride north would not serve such a goal. Nor would it benefit you Lord H’an. Especially since you would neglecting your sacred duty!”

The H’an peered suspiciously, “What sacred duty is that, Beije Father?”

The Beije took a theatrically deep breath and replied, “Your sacred duty to liberate the wretched folk in Deltaria from the savage rule of the Thallers as you did the Jelbeks from the godless Metzists. Deltaria is rightfully yours as the heir-general of the Volkovs. Your ancestress Caterina the Czar’s daughter wed Genzi the God and you are the heir.”

The H’an chewed that over, muttering “Jeltaria” over and over again. “What of this insult then, Beije Father? We cannot withstand it without recompense! How can we join this Jelbic Union while it is filled of libelers like those wretched twins?”

Thankfully it was only then the Beije heard the croaky old voice of the Grand Shaman pipe up. “Your Exalted Majesty, I fear it’s more complicated than that. The dispute with the Brmeks is a classic example of the disruptive efforts of the black shamans. They would distract you from your destiny of reclaim Deltaria for yourself, its people and for the honour of the Dzteks. I carried out a divination last night, spoke to the ancestors and it was shown that the Twin Sultans are infact possessed by evil spirits which seek to destroy the alliances that would lead to the moral restoration here, in Jelbica and in Deltaria. The wisest step is to endure this northern union and when the time is ripe, you will find Cachtice (Deltaria) no more difficult to claim that plucking an orange off a tree.”

Studying the H’an’s face, the Beije felt great relief. His “investment” in the Grand Shaman seemed to have paid off. The H’an’s young face was riddled with frowns of furious thought as he looked at the face of his two top advisors, which were as blank as the steppe in the autumn. After a long pause, the H’an finally spoke. “Very well. I see the wisdom in your arguments and the divinations never lie. We shall join this Jelbic Union and make peace with the northerners.” Then with typical Jeztriness, the H’an gave them a small tight-lipped smile and shining dark green eyes and said, “We shall be good members of this Union but we once we take our rightful southern kingdom of Deltaria, this Vanukean dog shall find himself in a crow cage next to these wretched twins and whatever Thaller pimps we find in the south, once I have relieved him of his kingdom... and the whole Union.”
To live outside the law, you must be honest.
Reddy

Postby RedReaper » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:09 pm

23:54 Amari Square, Dar as-Salam, Badara

A single layer of white dust covered the gold encrusted iron door. The night was cold, and lifeless. There had been very little traffic on the way from the residential governances in the north of the city, as months of curfews and night patrols had left their mark on the psyche of the residents of the capital. Usama didn't mind, it was rare for him to have such privacy.
6 years in the bustling centre of Kaliburg had left him longing for the peace of the night, of the desert. However, he had been surprised upon arrival to see how much the city had changed. His last impression of Dar as-Salam had been one of mass violence. Hurriedly rushing to a limo in the Palace car park as the sounds of gunfire raged overhead, piercing over the sounds of shouting and chanting. He hadn't had time to pack, it had come as such a shock, as if the whole world had been turned on its head. He remembered how his driver smashed through security barriers, home made barricades and wire fences as he made his escape. There had been so many people on the streets, so many dead bodies, so many mourning mothers and crying widows. But now the streets were empty, the only reminder of the carnage being the odd circle of new plaster where a bullet had struck the city's white walls.
Cobwebs had began to creep into the keyhole. The moon had just begun to rise over the monument behind him, showering him with ethereal light. Usama quickly used to opportunity to locate the key in the pocket of his brown overalls. He may not have had time to pack his belongings, but he would have rather died than left this. After a brief pause he pushed the key into the lock and turned as the sound of multiple locks slid back in quick succession. Usama slowly applied pressure to the handle, watching the door swing backwards into the darkness.
He turned his torch on, but the light didn't leave a dent in the cavernous void in front of him. He leaned into the room and upon close inspection of the inside wall, located and flipped the switch. Usama was momentarily blinded, but regained his sight just in time to see a dark blob with a tail dive into an alcove and disappear from sight. 'Rats', Usama sighed. What damage had been done while he had been absent. He slowly walked forwards into the room.
The hallway was long and narrow, lined with red drapes and the odd picture frame. The images showed the story of the Badaran Revolution and Civil War. Many of the crimson curtains were threadbare, surely the result of Usama's new acquaintance. He continued to tread carefully towards the crevice that the rodent had escaped to. Tearing away the torn sheets, he noticed a small, fist sized hole just above the carpet. Usama sighed again and then returned to his old course. At the other side of the hallway, an opening led to a small chamber.
Suddenly, Usama stopped dead, frozen in anticipation. He had not been in this place for far too long, he realised. As he walked in through the entrance way, his gazed fixed on the cuboid object which lay in front of him.
The casket was half glass, half metallic, the bottom half having a similar golden hue to the locked door. It filled most of the chamber, forcing the occupants to remain within a metre of it. The glass itself had been covered in dust and dirt, but the body inside was still clearly visible. Usama dropped quickly to one knee.
'Victory has been achieved brother. The war is over.'
Safar drew out a bunch of red roses, which he then carefully displayed upon the top of the glass coffin lid.
'The people are safe again brother. The People's Party has returned to the People.'
Silence clung to Amari's body like thick perfume, permeating throughout the chamber, leaving all Usama's words meaningless. Safar, his throat now dry and icy cold, slowly backed out of the room before retreating at pace down the hallway. This war may be over, but the ultimate war had just begun.

Usama Safar had work to do.
RedReaper

Postby Maxington » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:48 pm

16:13, A beach some 15 miles from Jeztridomura, Jelbania.

Åsmund sat on the shore skimming through his rations whilst unknowingly sinking his feet into the sand. Next to him laid an automatic rifle and what appeared to be a half-eaten chocolate bar which had been slightly covered in sand due to the sea breeze kicking up. Upon coming to conclusion that there was virtually nothing more to nibble on in the bag whilst he waited for his scheduled helicopter pick up. He looked down at his water stained watch, lets out a breath and sit back on the sand. “Fifteen more minutes.” He thought to himself as he pulled over his cap to cover his eyes from the blinding glare of the evening sun.

His “fifteen minute” power-nap was cut short by the whirring of an approaching helicopter. As it landed, it kicked up a crowd of sand which came barrelling towards Åsmund, covering him in a blanket of sand. “Well shit.” He said in a soft undertone as he pulled himself off from the beach floor and began gathering his now scattered items. Åsmund walks across the sand towards the landed helicopter. As he approached the side door, four men in PMC-esque help him enter the helicopter. “You’re late!” Åsmund shouted as he leans back in one of the seats of the helicopter. “On whose clock!?” one of the men responds with a shout as he competed with the loud whirring of the helicopter’s rudders. “Mine!” he says as he looks down at his watch which now appeared to have stopped working. He tapped the crystal of the watch, giving it a bit of shake to see if that would do anything. “Waterproof my ass.” He mumbled before throwing it out of the side of the helicopter as it lifts off.

“So what’s you boys’ names!?” Åsmund shouted looking at the four men sitting opposite to him. “This is Roe, Musk and Mink.” One the men, seemingly the leader out of the four, introduced the others, giving hand gestures as he stated their respective names. “I’m Adder!” Adder said sending his thumb point back at him. “What detachment are you from!?” Åsmund questioned. “It’s a joint service-thing. Joint Operations Command!” Adder continued, “Who are you!?” Åsmund contemplated on whether he should simple be frank with the four men and state his real name or use his alias. “Name’s Åsmund, Foreign Intelligence!” Adder, Roe, Musk and Mink all looked at each other with a suspicious look. “What!?” Åsmund questioned, looking at the change in expression of the four men. “You might not know a Claire Bates!?” Åsmund looked at Adder with a face of confusion. “Claire Bates, No!? Why though?” Åsmund continued watching Adder with a face of confusion. “Never mind, she was just a friend of ours who were worked with on a separate mission!” Åsmund gave a slight up nod before breaking eye contact with Adder to look out the helicopter’s open side door. Below the evening sun would cast long shadows on the buildings of Jeztridomura.

As helicopter began its gradual decent into what appeared to be the courtyard of a palace-like complex, Åsmund reached for his automatic rifle, resting it on his left shoulder whilst he stood on the skids of the helicopter holding onto a grab bar at the side of the helicopter’s door. As the helicopter landed kicking up a considerable amount of dust, he jumped out pulling his gear out of the helicopter with him and gestured for Adder, Roe, Mink and Musk to do the same. As the helicopter lifted off, it kicked up more dust much to the anger of Åsmund. Suddenly, the sound of various weapons being cocked made Roe’s heart sink. As the dust settled, it was revealed to the surprise of Åsmund and the rest that they had been surrounded by about fifty royal guardsmen with various weapons trained on their heads. “Shit, All round cover!” Adder shouted as the other immediately sprang into action forming a virtual circle around Åsmund. Adder, Roe, Mink and Musk would have their weapons trained in various directions; North, South, East and West. Their aim would change from royal guard head to royal guard head yet maintaining their general bearing direction. “I’m not dying like this!” Mink shouted, breathing intensely as he shifted his aim from head to head. “Shut up and maintain your bearing!” Adder shouted, maintaining his aim on a guardsman with a florescent helmet which made his stand out from the others. Åsmund himself had his weapon trained on the head of a large guard, seemingly a sergeant by the stripes on the side of his uniform. “You’re a hefty bastard”, he murmured to himself whilst attempting to control his breathing during the already intense situation.
"The future of the Nation is in the children's school bags" ~ Dr. Eric Williams
President of the Trond Henrichsen Institute for International Affairs.
Maxington

Postby Reddy » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:02 am

16:18, some 15 miles from Jeztridomura, Jelbania.

Baba Omr starred at the Kazulians. His slightly disjointed left eye kept twitching at the yellow headed man whose neck was trapped in Baba's bear paw. The giant kept snarling as the Kazulians spoke through an interpreter. At the end of it, the Captain of the Guard released the Kazulian and grunted, "A strange way to meet His Exalted Highness. Baba is not convinced, it is the dungeons for you until you tell the truth." The Kazulian paled at that until one of them piped up,

"We have heard much of the great Captain of the Royal Guard. We would ask that you help us meet the Wnrtusrljikai..."

Baba Omr replied, "Why would Baba involve himself in such matters? Baba is a simple guardsman, no political contacts or fancies."

That was the cue the Kazulians hoped for. "Baba would find the whole nation of Kazulia grateful." The Kazulian shuffled in his bag and produced a large gold bar.

Baba Omr looked skeptically and said, "Baba only does things in three. Three wives, three concubines, three houses, maybe three gratefulnesses from Kazuls? Maybe Kazuls grateful enough and Baba won't need to wet his blade tonight."

The Kazulian sighed and produced two more gold bars. The Captain's huge face transformed from a lazy frown to a kindly smile and he offered to take them to the Wnrtusrljikai himself. "Maybe Baba can even get you a peek of the Purple Wolf's Skull Throne. It's made of enemy bone heads, very nice!"
Reddy

Postby Elf » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:38 pm

03:55, Medrengaard City Complex, Caespasia, Pontesia.

Jamie Rosebury-Aqullius was sure he was on a suicide mission. Some claimed he was a paranoid old sport, at least from time to time, but he was sure that her Serene Highness must have bought at least a gun and a poisoned knife with her, hidden somewhere behind her tight sporty vacation suit. It would only be natural, he thought, for any normal person defend herself like that when venturing through the darkest and least explored tunnels of the ancient Medrengaard Experimental City. At any point, she could turn upon him and just shot him or something, he was sure, and he wouldn't blame her for it. Men are not to be trusted anyway, especially not by young ladies in the middle of the night.

Finally they arrived at the place he sought, at the far end of one of the darkest of all the tunnels. Before them stood an ancient door. Above it there was a tablet reading “Chamber of the Divine Spear”.

"And finally here we are! You first, my Lady."

The Princess did not look amused. She gave him a stern look.

"Seriously? You found this door with a funny text above me? This is what you fucking woke me up in the middle of the night for? Fuck you Jamie! And fuck your Maliviana Jones-wananabe antics! I should have you whipped for disturbing my princely sleep. Maybe I should take a look around and find an electrical cord or something I can beat you up with."

"Oh please, Your Serene Highness; leave the degenerate perversions to the ghost of the dearly departed Julius Nerses. Let us enter that room and you'll find our nightly expedition will be well rewarded."

Jaime opened the door through a steering wheel of brass on its left. They entered a room that was ridden with rust and stench of rubber and crude oil, the favourite playthings of the Mederagaar family that ran Pontesi as a family corporation of their own, back in the 32'rd century. Although at the centre there was something old... a brass-clad *thing*, indeed looking as spear of sorts, though it was aptly named, for it was in a size suitable for gods rather than humans.

Jamie moved to the centre and turned another steering wheel. A bulb of light illuminated the entire room. Forced to cover her eyes because of its intensity, the astonished Princess whispered a quiet "What the... fuck?"

"Behold my Lady. The secret weapon of the Medregaards."
Shiny happy people holding hands
Shiny happy people holding hands
Shiny happy people laughing
Elf

Postby Reddy » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:31 am

23:45 Jeztri Royal Compound, Jeztridomura, Jelbania

He entered the dimly lit presence chamber with a suffocating, sickly sweet odor of all sorts of steppe wildflowers. Zog, never one to know fear, found himself slightly unsettled when he saw her seated on a blue divan. The secrecy of the meeting, she had asked him to tell no one of it. The H’an Mother Beije Jlemai looked up, smiling indulgently and bid him in. She hardly looked her age, she must be sixty summers old at least.

“Supreme Commander, please come in. I have waited to meet you for so long.” He went in and sat opposite her. She rang a bell and a servant came in and brought in huge cups of koumiss. “It’s from Jakania, the finest of the fine.” They drank silently for a while and all of a sudden, she said in a whispery voice. “Perhaps it would help with your ambitions for the throne if I were to adopt you as my son.” He had to ask. “You mean you hold no grudge against me for slaying your son…” She waved her right airily and dismissed his concerns. “Of course not, my son died in honourable personal combat. He knew what he was getting into.”

They drank some more koumiss. Zog did not stop even he increasingly felt uncomfortable. His pulse sped up and his heart beat erratically. As a sharp pain to his side hit him, she looked at him, her eyes glittering and said, “All my life, I feared the witch’s finger. So each day I ingested a little and that is why we have drunk from the same jar and yet only you are suffer as I intended. Don’t worry, the pain is not so bad. Not nearly as bad as letting a murderous jelbenyr occupy the wolf’s throne.” With a sardonic smile on her face, she continued, "Luckily, it will look a lot like that you have just had a tragic, tragic heart attack when your attendants find in your chambers tomorrow morning." And then, it was only darkness.
Reddy

Postby cm9777 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:34 pm

23:47 Dorvish Special Confinment Facility, Haldor, Dorvik , 19:36 Thaller Mansion, Darali, Deltaria

They put on their Night-Vision Goggles and loaded their silenced sniper rifles. They knew what they were getting into and knew that it must be done in Zog's name. They were Blue Devils, the best of the best, the heroes of the Jelbek Wars, only the most elite special forces could outmatch them. The group triggered the EMP pulse which shut out all the light in the area. As the guards headed to the power generators to see what the problem was, the group made their move. First, the give remaining guards had to be dealt with. Farkas sniped the first guard with ease, as the second guard went to check what the disturbance was, Ferenc was waiting and slit his throat with a switchblade. The last three were dispatched in a similar manner. Malgus, asleep at this point was stuffed into a bag with his mouth taped. Tamás then snuck into the security office, disabling communications at least for the moment. The three of them moved slowly through the compound- careful not to make too much noise. As the group reached a safe distance, the power switched back on and nearby sirens could be heard. Malgus was untaped and told of the plan to get him to Deltaria. The group would sneak aboard Fodor Kevin, a Deltarian aristocrat's private charter plane back to Čachtice . The flight was long yet safe as Malgus could once again be free in the world. The Old man was stuffed into the back of Fodor's private Limosine headed straight for the mansion of none other than Norbert Von Thaller himself.

"Its time for you to have your long awaited family reunion" Norbert said as Malgus's wife and children came down the stairs.
cm9777

PreviousNext

Return to Media