SATO Council reunion

World events, conflicts, conferences and visits from all over.

Re: SATO Council reunion

Postby J4C0B65 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:36 pm

Resolution 1 - ban on slavery

- If this resolution passes in the SATO Council, slavery will be banned in all SATO territories.

- The new SATO rules state that a country must vote in it's national legislature. If the bill passes, the vote for Rildanor is Yes; If defeated, No. This will then be added to together with the votes of other SATO nations.

http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill. ... lid=431715

Here is our bill.
Classic Particracy

Parti Conservateur Democratique (Lourenne) - Inactive
Parti Conservateur Democratique (Rildanor) - Inactive
Partido Nacional (Gaduridos) - Inactive
National Conservative Party (Beiteynu) - Inactive
J4C0B65

Postby Darkylightytwo » Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:49 pm

Baltusia do not have time to submit a bill to vote due to election coming in two month,

But, elect leader of the Aliansia Daushx Fharzlhix Caunhunislhex, 15 years old Celsius Nazbhau-Rauzshe

Say, you guys, we should not declare war directly, how about we just have protest on every-corner of all cities, we can simply pay the citizen for participating in the protests. Daddy always that the cop does not like to crush enjoyable party.

What, Dadd is a intelligent guy, he told to not have too much weapon, cause a jack of all trades is an ace of none.

Celsius Nazbhau-Rauzshe, Presidenta of Baltusia.
Darkylightytwo

Postby Crewe McKinnon » Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:46 am

We need to amend the national election for the SATO election if we want it to proceed legally as is.
Conservative Republican Party
Crewe McKinnon

Postby Darkylightytwo » Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:06 pm

Baltusia is going to develop a great space with the goal of enacting men exploration and men habitation of other planets, we request the aid of SATO in the development of our space program. not because we need it, but because it will even more effective, think about, if everything work out well, we could create have contacts with aliens. that is just a bonus.
Darkylightytwo

Postby J4C0B65 » Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:08 pm

OOC: The war cannot happen until after Easter Sunday, because we will be without internet access from 27th - Easter Sunday

Also, we have had radio silence from both Deltaria and Vorona.
Classic Particracy

J4C0B65

Postby CanadianEh » Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:33 pm

Darkylightytwo wrote:Baltusia is going to develop a great space with the goal of enacting men exploration and men habitation of other planets, we request the aid of SATO in the development of our space program. not because we need it, but because it will even more effective, think about, if everything work out well, we could create have contacts with aliens. that is just a bonus.

OOC: That is rather unrealistic have you talked to other players about this? I highly doubt Baltusia would be able to pull that off since it is a second world country that is comparable to Brazil and Columbia minus the drug situation.
Kirlawa Liberals - Inactive
Baltusia Conservatives - Inactive
Rutanian Democratic Party - Inactive
Conservative Party of Luthori - Active

In all the states of created beings capable of law, where there is no law, there is no freedom -- John Locke
CanadianEh

Postby J4C0B65 » Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:49 pm

Maybe in the future, once we are a bit more organised.
Classic Particracy

J4C0B65

Postby Darkylightytwo » Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:36 pm

CanadianEh wrote:
Darkylightytwo wrote:Baltusia is going to develop a great space with the goal of enacting men exploration and men habitation of other planets, we request the aid of SATO in the development of our space program. not because we need it, but because it will even more effective, think about, if everything work out well, we could create have contacts with aliens. that is just a bonus.

OOC: That is rather unrealistic have you talked to other players about this? I highly doubt Baltusia would be able to pull that off since it is a second world country that is comparable to Brazil and Columbia minus the drug situation.

OOC : If india can do it, in real-life, I fail to see how Baltusia cannot do it, Of course this will require the state, but everything in Baltusia is run by the state. Baltusia could certainly do one alone, but the results would take much times.
right now, Baltusia has only started the organisation of the space program, and we ask for financial aid. Of course, we only plan to give 10% of the budget to exploration, the rest will be for satellites.
Darkylightytwo

Postby GOLI VEERRAJU » Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:31 am

ALORIA is a Space Hub. Our government spending more amount in science & technology. We would like to assist you, ARTANIAN UNION SPACE CENTRE is also located in ALORIA. I request BALTUSIA to visit our Nation and We can sign Agreement on Space Development in your Nation.

ARYA VEER GOLI
FOREIGN AFFAIRS
The Republic of ALORIA
GOLI VEERRAJU

Postby Darkylightytwo » Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:52 am

GOLI VEERRAJU wrote:ALORIA is a Space Hub. Our government spending more amount in science & technology. We would like to assist you, ARTANIAN UNION SPACE CENTRE is also located in ALORIA. I request BALTUSIA to visit our Nation and We can sign Agreement on Space Development in your Nation.

ARYA VEER GOLI
FOREIGN AFFAIRS
The Republic of ALORIA

it will be a strange for me to return to the land I've departed before joining Baltusia, so that i can finally live in my natal language. But I shall come and negociate an agreement on space development. Beside I am happy that Aloria democratic alliance has defeated the conservative (fascists.), but that will not bring any who have left for Baltusia.

Baltusia foreign minister : Emma Codina-Franca
Darkylightytwo

PreviousNext

Return to World Events