Sbtlshjogad (Poll included, participatory RP!)

World events, conflicts, conferences and visits from all over.

Who won Sbtlshjogad and earned the right to be Jelb'koékaiék Mrjkai?

Prince Juhn III of Vanuku
56%
H'án Intrsmor Azisrmko of Jelbania
44%

Total votes : 27

Re: Sbtlshjogad (Poll included, participatory RP!)

Postby Zanz » Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:33 pm

OOC: :cry: I thought if I gave it two days maybe I could guilt you all into changing the vote. Rude bunch of fellas. Kubrick wins. It was the camel chest mane that did me in, wasn't it? Kubrick - well played.

IC:

When the Prince felled the slave boy with a precisely placed wounding blow at a distance greater than the H'án's fatal one, Intrsmor Azisrmko knew that he had been bested at his own game - a Wrnukék Mouzij had bested the Jelbék H'án. Though the Prince had not killed the child, it was not necessarily the case that the shot must be to kill. This challenge was about grace with a bowstring, defthandedness, and strength and accuracy.

In truth, the H'án had chosen to kill, and had chosen this particular prey, in order to force the young Prince to forsake his father's ways and to return to Jelbic custom. It should not have come as a surprise to him that the Prince, who had readily bested him in each of the trials to this point through his cleverness, would once again evade the Jelbék's trap. The H'án felt then, for the first time in his life, that perhaps he was getting old.

As the Wrnukék party tended the wounded slave, and as the Prince spoke his peace, Intrsmor Azisrmko gazed skyward, where the scorching sun burned its image into his eyes, leaving dancing spots in the blackness as he blinked. He lowered his face and without a word turned his back to Wrntukai Juhnsrmo and the Wrnukék warriors. He mounted his camel, and his riders did the same. Finally, they turned southward, and began the long trek to Baofluz.
Just a bunch of shit.
Zanz

Postby Zanz » Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:40 pm

OOC: miss you, Kubrick <3
Just a bunch of shit.
Zanz

Postby Kubrick » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:12 pm

OOC: I actually read this thread a month or so ago in its entirity, Zanz. You backtalking lil' bitch.. Come to Vanuku and play with me.
"see yah i think kubs is right" ~Zanz

"I’m pretty sure your buddy Kubrick was upset he couldn’t just resort to his old ways" ~Auditorii

"You can blame Polites and Kubrick for that nightmare" ~Doc
Kubrick

Postby colonelvesica » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:21 pm

Kubrick wrote:OOC: I actually read this thread a month or so ago in its entirity, Zanz. You backtalking lil' bitch.. Come to Vanuku and play with me.

OOC: He's baiting you Zanz don't do it!

The Last of his Name
colonelvesica

Postby Kubrick » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:33 pm

OOC: Too late, he already joined.
"see yah i think kubs is right" ~Zanz

"I’m pretty sure your buddy Kubrick was upset he couldn’t just resort to his old ways" ~Auditorii

"You can blame Polites and Kubrick for that nightmare" ~Doc
Kubrick

Previous

Return to World Events