World Cup (FIFA) in Union of Badara

Sports tournaments, international governing bodies and other organizations and events related to any particular sport.

Re: World Cup (FIFA) in Union of Badara

Postby ebarrantes » Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:04 pm

Kalistan 3-4 Zardugal (Penalty Shoot out) FINISHED
THE WORLD CUP CHAMPION IS THE FEDERACIO DE ZARDUGAL
Congratulations to the winners!
ebarrantes

Re: World Cup (FIFA) in Union of Badara

Postby Rathon » Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:40 pm

Team Zardugal Wins World Cup

Coach Alimpido poses with the World Cup after Zardugal's hard-fought victory over Kalistan in the finals.

Coach Alimpido on Zardugal's World Cup Championship:
"First off, I would like to congratulate Coach Turner and the Kalistani national team for playing a hard-fought match. This was, without a doubt, the most difficult match I've ever won in my career, both as a player and as a coach. I dare say that we look forward to our future matches against you with a combination of eager anticipation, well-earned respect, and a healthy dose of dread.

I would like to thank my players, for getting out on the field and proving that they have what it takes to bring home a championship to Zardugal. I can assure you, I have never in my life been prouder than I am at this moment.

Finally, I would like to thank the fans of Team Zardugal. For us, there is no greater motivation than to be cheered on by thousands of supporters each time we take the field. I could give motivational speeches to my team until I'm blue the face, but without the fans, it would all be for naught. Thank you all."
Coaliție Unitate Centru
A sensible alternative for all of the Confederation's peoples.
Rathon

Previous

Return to Sport