Esinsundu Empire

World events, conflicts, conferences and visits from all over.

Esinsundu Empire

Postby CanFly » Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:08 am

Talmorian Cable News Network (TCNN) Reporter: "Today Pharaoh Remptahhu V, who held the Kingdoms of Cobura and Hawu Mumenhes in personal union, has passed on. His eldest son, King Tutimaios of Talmoria-Aslistan, is expected to succeed his father. As the sovereign of the three great Esinsundu nations, Tutimaios has seen it fit to declare the formation of the Esinsundu Empire consisting of Talmoria, Cobura, and Hawu Mumenhes. Tutimaios was in Sharba, Cobura when news of his father's death broke among international news outlets. Emissaries from Hawu, Cobura, and Talmoria all gathered quickly in Sharba to declare Tutimaios as the new Emperor and to swear fealty to him. The formal coronation is expected to occur in Neuhaus, Talmoria. The Emperor released a statement shortly after the imperial declaration.

Tutimaios:
While I am deeply saddened at my father's passing, I have a sacred duty as the sovereign of these three Esinsundu nations to protect the Esinsundu people from harm. The Esinsundu people have suffered greatly throughout the centuries. We've experienced alienation, subjugation, and enslavement at the hands of the imperial powers. Even today, we are still subject to immense brutality as we are all seeing unfold in Likatonia. I will not allow for my people to suffer any longer. The Esinsundu Empire will act as a shield and a bulwark against imperialism directed towards smaller states. I hope I can fill the shoes my father left and lead the Esinsundu people to greatness.

Edit: Grammar
Call me Eagle!

(Controller of House Nordenburg/Neuhaus of Talmoria)

Indrala: Inactive
Dankuk: Inactive
Keymon: Inactive
Talmoria-Aslistan: Active
Hawu Mumenhes: Inactive
Cobura: Inactive
CanFly

Return to World Events