(Intelligence and Espionage RP) - Planning Thread.

World events, conflicts, conferences and visits from all over.

(Intelligence and Espionage RP) - Planning Thread.

Postby Maxington » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:18 pm

It is extremely self-explanatory.
"The future of the Nation is in the children's school bags" ~ Dr. Eric Williams
President of the Trond Henrichsen Institute for International Affairs.
Maxington

Re: (Intelligence and Espionage RP) - Planning Thread.

Postby colonelvesica » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:01 pm

I'd definitely like to re-enter into the greater intelligence game. HSIS has been dusty and I think its time to remind everyone why and how Hutori brought itself to the forefront of the world's intelligence capabilities.
The Last of his Name
colonelvesica

Postby Axxell » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:05 pm

I confirm my partecipation to this RP. I would ask to Maxington to past here the Luthorian part of the RP so to have a point to which start to develop the history. Thank you
Alleanza Radicale (Radical Alliance) - Istalia (Active)
Axxell

Postby Mbites » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:23 pm

The Narikatonian Secret Police is ready to fulfill the will of the Kaiser!
"It looked like a silly semi-cliquey thing between a few players to me. Following around a troll called Mbites like he was some sort of god... which wouldn't have mattered so much in the scale of things, except one of them was a Mod."
Mbites

Postby Maxington » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:47 pm

Prelude:- With the Introduction of Vernon Lancaster, a former counter-intelligence officer within the General Directorate for State Security, becomes Luthorian Internal Affairs Minister, an extreme counter-intelligence campaign is launched by which the Internal Affairs Ministry, the Defence Ministry and the Foreign Ministry fights foreign agents on Luthorian soil. The campaign would pool the capabilities of the Imperial Air Force Communications System, the Government Communications Agency, the General Directorate for State Security, the General Intelligence Service and the Imperial Army Cyber Corps to mount a defencive and offencive strategy against foreign agents. The campaign (unknown to counter-intelligence sources) would target intelligence agencies such as the Hutorian Secret Intelligence Service, the Istalian Agency for Information and Foreign Security of the Republic and the Narikatonian Secret Police (which would most likely act like the Stasi) and any other nation (which wished to be involved). Soon other nations begin launching their own counter-intelligence campaigns with aims similar to the campaign launched by Minister Lancaster, thus a game of cat and mouse is instigated. With alliances being forged or destroyed as a means of determining whose intelligence agency would be the best as evading counter-intelligence measures.
"The future of the Nation is in the children's school bags" ~ Dr. Eric Williams
President of the Trond Henrichsen Institute for International Affairs.
Maxington

Return to World Events