War of the Coalitions - Rutania - 4194

World events, conflicts, conferences and visits from all over.

Re: War of the Coalitions - Rutania - 4194

Postby kj#2 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:58 pm

ROYALIST GO UNDERGROUND AS THEY RAPIDLY LOSE SUPPORT OF POPULATION.

Royalist leaders have begun using covert tactics and have moved into hiding with the capitol of Vanderburg their only real stronghold.

Thomas Barron has offered surrender terms calling for a constitutional convention and proposing a Federal Republic restructuring of government.

It is widely thought that Royalist leadership is divided with rumors from the capitol saying Elmer Clark is still demanding unconditional surrender, his generals and corporate fat cats however are maneuvering an end to the conflict.

http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill. ... lid=514604

Opening statement of Royalist Surrender

The Civil War must be ended, for for years the war has destroyed our nation, for the sake of Rutania we must reach a compromise, I can no longer bear it on my conscience to inflict the evils of war on my fellow Rutanian, I can no longer stand to hear talks of brother killing brother, for this reason I wish to offer conditional surrender to the Republican forces.

In order to heal the wounds of this nation and implement national cohesion a great reform must be made, we must reorganize the structure of the government in order to prevent the rise of dangerous partisanship, and to promote national unity.

Our current system has given the Commonwealth a head of state that to often doesn't reflect the will of the Peoples Assembly leading to inevitable partisanship and the rise of extremist.

I watched this happen in 4172 with Gerrard Winstanley, the mans opinion was dismissed by the Peoples Assembly at the time, then again it happened with Sam Lawton and Elmer Clark.

This all lead to the people growing disillusioned towards the office. A stronger more unifying system must be set up.

We propose opening debate for a new constitutional convention, with changes to reflect the proposed changes in this bill.

Thomas Barron
Royalist Diplomatic Envoy
Whig Party of Rutania
kj#2

Re: War of the Coalitions - Rutania - 4194

Postby kj#2 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:36 am

http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill. ... lid=514768

Neutral Peace Agreement expected to pass the Peoples Assembly in August of 4199

The Royalist have surrendered control of the Capitol and the Whig, Conservative, and Rutania Party delegates have rejoined the Peoples Assembly. The Peace agreement lays out a full pardon for the Royalist forces and their leaders. This agreement will bring a peaceful end to 8 years the Rutanian Civil War.

The Peoples Assembly has moved forward with plans to institute an Upper House for the legislature, a Senate. The current legislative session is sure to be a tense one as many of the old Royalist have returned to the Peoples Assembly. Former President and leader of the Royalist Rebellion Elmer Clark has taken a seat in the Peoples Assembly, a move many from the circles of upper society consider beneath a former President. Elmer Clark nor the Whig Party or the other Parties that stood against the government during the Civil War have released any statements on their plans moving forward.
http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill. ... lid=514636
Whig Party of Rutania
kj#2

Previous

Return to World Events