Thaller Summit RP

World events, conflicts, conferences and visits from all over.

Re: Thaller Summit RP

Postby Mbites » Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:33 pm

Karl wants a second wall

Karl von Thaller stated that he would like to build another wall, this time to have more defensive measures against Malivia.
"The Malivians are sad people, they think they are the istalians of Artania."

Karls stance on the luthorian wall is rather moderate, he supports the end of the cold war against Luthori but he thinks there should be a minimalist garrison there to secure the borders. But the Malivians "Are a whole other issue, they are bad people!"
"It looked like a silly semi-cliquey thing between a few players to me. Following around a troll called Mbites like he was some sort of god... which wouldn't have mattered so much in the scale of things, except one of them was a Mod."
Mbites

Postby cm9777 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:37 am

Szőke Norbert condemns Malivia's Fatherland Front in Speech as well as Deltarĭsko Občianske Fórum

Szőke Norbert Von Thaller, the head of the Blue Thallerist Branch of Deltaria issued a formal condemnation from one party to another. He delivered this speech in front of the entire Thaller family with Narikatonose Press in attendence.

For years, the Fatherland Front of Malivia has led a crusade against this family. They have pursued threats of war and economic sanctions on many Thallerist parties and Governments. Remember many years ago right in here in Narikaton. They said they would declare war upon the land which I stand on today should a Thallerist Party be elected. They tried to blackmail the people here into going against this family. When the Thallers here did get into power, they did nothing for the people of Narikaton and Darnussia were united under House Thaller. When their empty threats didn't work, they moved onto Kalopia. They have put into place a treaty to push sanctions on my kinsman Malgus. They don't care for any so called "Tyrannized peoples" all they want is to crush our family.
If the peoples of these nations die, that is acceptable to them. Indeed in Deltaria, the Deltarĭsko Občianske Fórum has put this same treaty into place. The Deltarĭsko Občianske Fórum also banned noble titles in Deltaria and reduced the proposals everyone could make, all in pursuit of dictatorial one party power. How can these hypocrites call us Fascists and Genocidal maniacs when that is what they do themselves?. Members of House Thaller, people of Deltaria, Kalopia and Narikaton, If my party is elected into Government, we will issue a full condemnation of these radical anti Thallerists all across Terra. We will stand with all of you to make this happen. Whether it takes one year, 5 years or 30 years to form Government in Deltaria, it will happen for freedom, liberty and justice are on our side!

cm9777

Postby Mbites » Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:59 am

Marlon VI wants reconiliation with Istalia
The foreign attaché of Marlon VI announced that his majesty aims to reconiliate with the Istalians. He says that he has been in contact with the foreign minister recently. Marlon himself does not want to make a statement about that just yet, he says after the summit is over he'll be ready to explain what has been decided on.
To ease negotiations he has invited a representative of the istalians and a the new party leader of the Nariaktonische Volkspartei, Sebastian Lang.
"It looked like a silly semi-cliquey thing between a few players to me. Following around a troll called Mbites like he was some sort of god... which wouldn't have mattered so much in the scale of things, except one of them was a Mod."
Mbites

Postby cm9777 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:56 am

Summit Officially Concluded

All Thallers have gone home at the end of the week. The summit is concluded.

OOC: It's been over for a while I'm just clarifying.
cm9777

Previous

Return to World Events