Thaller Summit RP

World events, conflicts, conferences and visits from all over.

Thaller Summit RP

Postby cm9777 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:47 am

Note: This thread should only be posted in for those who play Thallerist Parties and are involved in the meeting itself. Should someone outside this group wish to contribute, they shall require permission from the Thallerist Players

Original Thaller Branch calls for summit
Marlon VI and his part of the family in Narikaton, which was recently put back into power by the Narikatonite Peoples Party and the Popular Revolutionary Front called the rest of the family which has now very much spread over all of Terra to a family summit in Narikaton.

Things to be the discussed there include various topics such as, Strategy, Tactics, Military Advice and much more to further the influence and or stabilize the standing of the Thaller family in the world. Of course also the problems with other dundorfian nobles will be dealt with. The family very much has split opinions on many matters going as far as supporting segegrationist policies or not.

Every ruling Thallerist branch is expected to attend especialy Malgus is a anticipated guest. Other members which are still in the democratic processes will attend as well, Deltaria for example.
cm9777

Re: Thaller Summit RP

Postby Mbites » Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:50 am

Minor Branches announce Attendance
Minor Branches of the family including, zu Merenbürg-Thaller, von Thaller-Clenon and Schacht-Thaller announced their attendance to the summit. They hold only minor influence in the local regions of Narikaton and Darnussia. Also the never ruling line of Vitiax stated they would travel from Pontesi to visit their kinsmen too.
"It looked like a silly semi-cliquey thing between a few players to me. Following around a troll called Mbites like he was some sort of god... which wouldn't have mattered so much in the scale of things, except one of them was a Mod."
Mbites

Postby cm9777 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:04 am

Szőke Norbert Headed to Narikaton

Leader of the BTAD, (Blue Thallerists in Deltaria) Szőke Norbert Von Thaller Announced he is leaving for Narikaton for the Thaller Family Summit. While there, he will meet the King of the Newly Founded Narikatonose Reich Marlon VI Von Thaller as well as the other members of the family. Magnus Von Thaller from Kalopia is also expected to attend. The summit is expected to last for a week. Critics of his departure have said that there is little to gain and that it is "just one massive party with hookers". Netherless, Szőke Norbert denies these claims and maintains that it is a very important gathering.

This is a very important meeting due to the influence my family has on Terra. Its important for Deltaria and for my party that I attend.During the week of the summit, the party will be run by my deputy Farkas Jakab who is also our candidate for Head of Government.

cm9777

Postby Reddy » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:38 am

Tyrant Malgus III Arrives At Family Summit, Surprise Announcement

Malgus III the current star of Central Majatran politics arrived in Narikaton early today with his wife Urani and infant son Zog Malgus. The 31 year old Tyrant of Kalopia said that the Family should work together to create a jointly owned nuclear arsenal so that its enemies would think twice before messing with it. He offered to send his Szőke Norbert 2 million voters on election day in Deltaria to "help him win". Malgus' boorish and vain attitude annoyed several members alhough the lavish gifts he brought helped, each attendee received a large gold bar and a choice of two "servants" each.

Malgus and Urani

Stealing the show as expected, Malgus announced that he was "retiring" from active politics and allowing free elections in Kalopia within the next year. Many laughed up hearing this until he showed them a copy of a decree he signed to that effect. He said he would return to Kalopia and offer his support and wisdom to the elected government in "any capacity whatsoever" The unexpected move is expected to cause some confusion in diplomatic circle although scepticism is quite healthy.
To live outside the law, you must be honest.
Reddy

Postby cm9777 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:27 am

Szőke Norbert Arrives for Summit

Szőke Norbert Von Thaller from Deltaria arrived in Narikaton this morning for the Thaller Summit. He spent the early parts of today meeting with members of the Vitiax Line from Pontesi discussing their joint status of not being the ruling party and the steps to become a ruling party. Szőke Norbert has only met Marlon VI and Malgus III breifly. The three exchanged handshakes upon meeting. Szőke Norbert is set to have a private meeting with Marlon VI later this afternoon and Malgus in the evening. Szőke Norbert has so far declined to comment on the retirement of Malgus and the offer of "2 million votes".

cm9777

Postby cm9777 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:50 am

Szőke Norbert meets Malgus III

The Two had a private meeting for a little over an hour. They reportedly spoke at length about Malgus's impending Resignation and about election preparations in Deltaria. Szőke Norbert's meeting with Marlon has been delayed until tomorrow due to unforeseen circumstances.

Szőke Norbert
It was a very productive meeting. His announcement of resignation is indeed true and he has shown great Thaller-like characteristics that he is willing to give up power for the glory of his people and of the family. While the Deltarian elections are still a year off, we did discuss preparations for a successful election campaign. Hopefully the new strategy does give us the extra 2 million votes I was promised. In terms of his retirement, I wish him all the best.

cm9777

Postby cm9777 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:23 pm

Szőke Norbert meets Marlon VI

Head of House Thaller and Ruler of the Narikatonose Reich Marlon VI and Blue Thallerist Candidate from Deltaria Szőke Norbert met this morning. The meeting lasted a little over an hour and they discussed campaign strategy for the Deltarian Election and the possibility of segregationist policies being placed into Thallerist Party Platforms. Szőke Norbert remains strongly against the idea and has decided not to put it in his party's platform. Noting this opinion, Marlon VI decided that controversial policies such as segregation would be decided by the individual Thaller branches and no universal consensus would be put onto the parties. It was the first time that both met in person and the meeting ended with smiles on both their faces.

Szőke Norbert Von Thaller
It was an honor to meet the head of my house for the first time. This meeting has helped strengthen the Thallerist cause and together, there's nothing that can stop us. Heil Thaller!
cm9777

Postby Mbites » Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:28 pm

Karl IV von Thaller wants to make the family great again

Karl IV von Thaller, the head of the second most influential line of the Thaller family announced in a press statement that the thallers become to weak and pushovers.
Karl is known for his classical grey thallerist stance and his opposition for political neutrality as aimed for by Marlon VI the incumbent head of dynasty.

Karl IV von Thaller

Here the most important part of his speech:

If I was chosen the new head of dynasty, I would make this family great and strong again. It was strong and great! But it is not so now! I mean, I would be a great leader.
Our position is endangered by the electors council. I'll make this dorvish dog king my bitch!

He takes a very offensive stance on this issue, going as far as to say that the dorvish are the secret puppet-masters of the istalian imperialists, all of their debates are supposed to be just fake news. The most controversial stance being that he said that "Malgus did nothing wrong, he is a great leader, terrific, the best he has ever seen."
Last edited by Mbites on Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"It looked like a silly semi-cliquey thing between a few players to me. Following around a troll called Mbites like he was some sort of god... which wouldn't have mattered so much in the scale of things, except one of them was a Mod."
Mbites

Postby Phibotic » Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:02 pm

Giulio von Thaller joins the summit

Also Giulio, leader of the Istalian Thaller branch takes part at the Thaller summit. However he has to ome a bit later, since he was kept busy by anti Thalleris protestors at the airport.
For him the meeting is a possibility to get further support in his mission to subjugate Istalia. Alöthough his red Thallerist experiment in Istalia is as he says "A great success, and a step towards Thallerist domination of Terra" his party does not seem to perform that well in Istalian polls.

Giulio will come dressed in his fathers Narikatonite military uniform

Giulio wants to discuss other ways of achieving dominance in Istalia besides the common way of winning elections.
On-Off Pseudo Opposition in Narikaton
Phibotic

Postby cm9777 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:11 pm

Szőke Norbert allegedly gets into Spat with Karl IV

Szőke Norbert and Karl IV allegedly got into an argument over differing political views and over Karl's "personality". An anonymous source states that they were seen yelling across the room. Both figures denied the spat had occurred with Karl IV going as far as calling the report and the entire media organisation "fake news". He is reportedly asking Marlon VI to arrest those involved in the story.
cm9777

Next

Return to World Events