OOC - Hulstro-International Community Conflict

World events, conflicts, conferences and visits from all over.

Re: OOC - Hulstro-International Community Conflict

Postby RedReaper » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:36 am

Currently there is a lot of dissident struggle in Hulstria, definitely something people who seek to undermine the government should take advantage of. Me and Stuntmonkey both are running each a different anti government organisation intent on overthrowing the Hulstrian Party by force. Here's mine viewtopic.php?f=14&t=7678&p=124603#p124603 - http://particracy.wikia.com/wiki/Kommun ... d_Gao-Soto
RedReaper

Postby Axxell » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:09 am

So... the humanitarian mission entered in Ostland right? At this point it is possible write something about the good results of the vaccination campaign in Ostland?
Alleanza Radicale (Radical Alliance) - Istalia (Active)
Axxell

Postby Maxington » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:11 am

I would suppose so, everyone seems to be doing their own thing.
"The future of the Nation is in the children's school bags" ~ Dr. Eric Williams
President of the Trond Henrichsen Institute for International Affairs.
Maxington

Postby stuntmonkey » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:54 am

@axxell and @maxington. Yes please go for it and write up the positive results of the vaccination campaign. A couple of news stories will drop soon after that will help us move towards Stage Two. Thanks.
“I venture to suggest that patriotism is not a short and frenzied outburst of emotion, but the tranquil and steady dedication of a lifetime.”

― AES II

Current party - Haruzuterēchisuku Refonpātī
stuntmonkey

Postby Martinulus » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:21 am

RedReaper wrote:Currently there is a lot of dissident struggle in Hulstria, definitely something people who seek to undermine the government should take advantage of. Me and Stuntmonkey both are running each a different anti government organisation intent on overthrowing the Hulstrian Party by force. Here's mine viewtopic.php?f=14&t=7678&p=124603#p124603 - http://particracy.wikia.com/wiki/Kommun ... d_Gao-Soto

I'm adding the Septembrists to this mix, both as an underground resistance in H&GS itself and as people working around the world (possibly also among the former diplomatic corps) from exile. You've already met the chairman, Hubert Michels, who spoke to the World Assembly. Feel free to call upon the services of the Septembrists once the intervention happens, though they are usually nonviolent, I'm sure some will take up arms to overthrow the regime once intervention happens, similar to resistance fighters joining the Allies near the end of WWII.
Hosianisch-Demokratisches Verbund - Hulstria and Gao-Soto

Notable previous parties:
Folkepartiet (People's Party) - Kazulia
Martinulus

Postby Axxell » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:35 pm

I wrote an article on the vaccination campaign in Istalia, but about the humanitarian mission in Ostland I think that it is better that stantmonkey will be the one to write something on the plague thread or on the Ostland newspaper. He can give more details on the mission, its relations with the hulstrian forces and the general situation in Ostland.

Talking about the phase two, I reed the article on the menace against New Verham by part of Hulstria. This could be a good motivation to definitively make intervene the international coalition.
Axxell

Postby Corvo Attano » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:32 pm

My personal opinion is that we should let Hulstria attack New Verham then intervene to save Ostland and New Verham and then crush Hulstria.
Fatherland Front

Nationmaster of Malivia
Corvo Attano

Postby Axxell » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:44 pm

Oh yes, sorry, indeed me too I thought to wait for the Hulstrian invasion of New Verham to unleash the international mission to free Ostland
Axxell

Postby Corvo Attano » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:24 pm

By the way when we do fight Hulstria I wanna get some spoils in form of a few thousand Tavors.
Fatherland Front

Nationmaster of Malivia
Corvo Attano

Postby stuntmonkey » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:19 pm

The New Verham situation is a good catalyst to provoke action I reckon. I will also cast in a couple of other bits of news that should get things stirred up too.

@corovo attano - soon you will be able to sate your blood lust!
“I venture to suggest that patriotism is not a short and frenzied outburst of emotion, but the tranquil and steady dedication of a lifetime.”

― AES II

Current party - Haruzuterēchisuku Refonpātī
stuntmonkey

PreviousNext

Return to World Events