OOC - Hulstro-International Community Conflict

World events, conflicts, conferences and visits from all over.

Re: OOC - Hulstro-International Community Conflict

Postby Martinulus » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:29 pm

Wrong thread, comrade.

I just took Kien and Phönix. May be a bit early, but once I am able to write again it may be too late so do with it as you will. I wrote in a bit more difficulties for the Septembrist forces now, including having to damage a few very symbolic buildings.
Hosianisch-Demokratisches Verbund - Hulstria and Gao-Soto

Notable previous parties:
Folkepartiet (People's Party) - Kazulia
Martinulus

Postby Martinulus » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:26 pm

Right, great post stuntmonkey. My ideas for the Septembrists have two options:

- They harass the Hulstrian forces retreating back to the Heinrich line.
- The next objective for the Septembrists is to encircle the Heinrich line as much as possible, so they launch an offensive into central Mitrania next while fortifying their positions in the North so as to cut off any possibility of reinforcing the Heinrich line or withdrawing to it.

Any thoughts?

Martinulus

Postby stuntmonkey » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:32 pm

Sure Martinulus, if you target the "weak spot" between the Northern front troops and the eastern front soldiers you should have some success with that tactic. And don't forget that you can report that troops - especially Greater Hulstrian infantry and conscripts - have defected. That goes for the Communists too in the south and east.

My report is obviously propaganda led and will not admit there have been defectors.
“I venture to suggest that patriotism is not a short and frenzied outburst of emotion, but the tranquil and steady dedication of a lifetime.”

― AES II

Current party - Haruzuterēchisuku Refonpātī
stuntmonkey

Postby Martinulus » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:35 pm

Just read it again. Von G's. Genius. :lol:

What Hulstrian (and RBW) losses are we looking at right now? That'll be crucial in me describing the tactic of the RBW digging in while also launching an assault into Mitrania to cut off the Eastern front troops.

Martinulus

Postby Martinulus » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:38 pm

I just got control of Ostland... I'll be using it to prove yet another time how peculiar to the Crownlands Septembrism is. Ostland is going to get it's own "Septembrist" movement which will be elected at the first post-intervention elections, but while the Septembrists in H&GS can be described as Mandela, the Septembrists in Ostland will eventually devolve into Zuma or even Malema (ie, Kunihito revenge and redistribution stuff). The accompanying argument is that Septembrism doesn't work when it's used as a stick to beat another ethnic group with.

Martinulus

Postby Kubrick » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:46 pm

At the moment Vanuku and Istalia are liberating Ostland, Vanuku would support a monarchist party there and I think Istalia would deffo go for anything democratic so maybe we can support the Septembrists with peacekeepers.
"see yah i think kubs is right" ~Zanz

"I’m pretty sure your buddy Kubrick was upset he couldn’t just resort to his old ways" ~Auditorii

"You can blame Polites and Kubrick for that nightmare" ~Doc
Kubrick

Postby Martinulus » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:48 pm

Kubrick wrote:At the moment Vanuku and Istalia are liberating Ostland, Vanuku would support a monarchist party there and I think Istalia would deffo go for anything democratic so maybe we can support the Septembrists with peacekeepers.

I was actually thanking of Ostland "reclaiming" it's old H&GS heritage as the Sixth Crownland by declaring itself to be the "Free Crownland of Ostland-Touryou" or the "Independent Crownland of Ostland-Touryou" with the Mikado of Gao-Soto as a constitutional monarch represented by some sort of Governor-General. They can't (because rules) and won't rejoin the Crownlands, but they can certainly try to imitate them.

EDIT: Of course, the next stage of the plan is Ostland goes Zuma ANC and the Mandela ANC that should by then be a non-party-political organisation guarding the national ideology of a Septembrist H&GS will go "wtf you doing dude? You're not Septembrists." to which they reply "wtf you care, you imperialist scum?"

Martinulus

Postby colonelvesica » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:54 pm

Oh Kubrick it's a race to get to Wolfsheim ;) I think you folks might win, the Ostlanders were widely deployed to hold us, so we'll have to get there second, escpeailly if Lt. General McMannis decides he would rather chase and harass the retreating Hulstrian military with his 1st Armoured Division and air power.

Following the fall of Ostland Hutori Reserve Troops will be deployed with the Valurizians to occupy Ostland and handle behind the front duties, while the main Allied Army continues pushing West towards Hulstria with Vanuku and Istalia, effectively creating another Army Group for the win.

Hutori diplomatically will support any government, as long as it's not a Fascist or Communist party so the Septembrists there would definitely have open support.

@Stunt

Two quick questions Stunt; are the troops of the Heinrich Line to the north or south of the Septembrist positions in the east and in the West how close are the MEFs to both sides of the line?

And second what's the closest coastal city to the MEF positions?

This will help me mold my next post
The Last of his Name
colonelvesica

Postby stuntmonkey » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:39 pm

Hi Vesica,

For simplicity let us say that the Heinrich line is south of the Septembrists positions in Merinthia but only by 25 miles or so. It is actually 100 miles south of the Kazulian border.

In the West, the western front defensive line along the river is around 50 miles inland and joins with the Heinrich at a right angle at the town of Glasbadstein, which is 100 miles or so south of the Kazulian border.

The nearest city to the MEF is Brunningshaven on the north west coast of Karsland. This is/was the base for the battle fleet but is ripe for picking off.

Come back to me if you need any more.

Martinulus,

In terms of casualties, I would say 25,000 Hulstrian dead, surrendered captured or turncoat on the Kazulian border with say a tenth of those attributed to Septembrist attacks - more will follow during the withdrawal. Perhaps 1500 to 2000 Septembrist dead if you take into account the initial barrel bomb and chemical weapon barrage.
“I venture to suggest that patriotism is not a short and frenzied outburst of emotion, but the tranquil and steady dedication of a lifetime.”

― AES II

Current party - Haruzuterēchisuku Refonpātī
stuntmonkey

Postby RedReaper » Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:53 pm

I'm currently at the World Congress attempting to arrange the beginning of negotiations after the war. If any pro Septembrist or pro Communist parties or countries wish to comment, be my guest
RedReaper

PreviousNext

Return to World Events