OOC - Hulstro-International Community Conflict

World events, conflicts, conferences and visits from all over.

Re: OOC - Hulstro-International Community Conflict

Postby Aethan » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:48 am

I will also start RP about the disease in Selucia soon. I would also like to offer it a a possible scenario to develop investigation, due to its strategical position totally surrounded by water and therefore, more difficult for the disease to reach its citizens
In Marea - Civis Sinistram - Selucia Former
Left Bloc - Istalia
Bright Spring - Kirlawa

PT Wiki Admin
Aethan

Postby Corvo Attano » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:54 am

Aethan wrote:I will also start RP about the disease in Selucia soon. I would also like to offer it a a possible scenario to develop investigation, due to its strategical position totally surrounded by water and therefore, more difficult for the disease to reach its citizens

Or you could wait and then quarantine the selucian isles and come out of this economical weakened but unscathed.
Fatherland Front

Nationmaster of Malivia
Corvo Attano

Postby stuntmonkey » Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:01 am

Hey Corvo. I saw the news feed about the clinical outbreak and thought that a great idea. Play it by hear over whether Malivia is the Artanian outbreak epicentre when you see the news events, but at the very least blow it up wind towards the b***ards in Dorvik! ;)
“I venture to suggest that patriotism is not a short and frenzied outburst of emotion, but the tranquil and steady dedication of a lifetime.”

― AES II

Current party - Haruzuterēchisuku Refonpātī
stuntmonkey

Postby Corvo Attano » Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:03 am

stuntmonkey wrote:Hey Corvo. I saw the news feed about the clinical outbreak and thought that a great idea. Play it by hear over whether Malivia is the Artanian outbreak epicentre when you see the news events, but at the very least blow it up wind towards the b***ards in Dorvik! ;)

Goddammit stuntmonkey I see you didn't read my post on that

Corvo Attano wrote:I started to RP a small clinical outbreak of the disease in Malivia. Don't know if I should go full on outbreak or say that because this was clinical outbreak the virus was weakened.

I would prefer not to be the nation that spreads the true virus in Artania though i have no problems with the virus getting in from another Artanian country to Malivia.

Also Malivia shall take its revenge! Muhahahahaha

So what is your opinion should I do what go the fuck it route and be the first Artanian nation to get Wolfheim disease?
Fatherland Front

Nationmaster of Malivia
Corvo Attano

Postby stuntmonkey » Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:22 am

The 'fuck it' route is always fun but up to you guys in Malivia, really!

As you will have now read, there are outbreaks in Istalia - spread from Dovani - so you could let it spread to Artania from Majatra as an alternative so you are not at the centre of it?
“I venture to suggest that patriotism is not a short and frenzied outburst of emotion, but the tranquil and steady dedication of a lifetime.”

― AES II

stuntmonkey

Postby stuntmonkey » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:17 pm

Hi Aethan, I think the more that get involved in the RP on the disease spread the better so thanks. The Selucia option sounds intriguing, as in: how did it get there? Or as Corvo says you could go for complete isolation but expect an economic whack.

― AES II

stuntmonkey

Postby colonelvesica » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:55 pm

Hutori is going to be going into hardcore isolationist mode in regards to Dovani, but I'm considering a small outbreak in Port Prosperity, which processes 99% of all shipping for Hutori coming from the eastern world.

I would also advise RPing the creation of an international body aimed at fighting the disease, something the international community might grudgingly let Hulstria be a part of
The Last of his Name
colonelvesica

Postby Corvo Attano » Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:07 pm

I object on the Hulstria being a part off in Malivia we condemned any and all affiliates of Hulstria to be war criminals. So it would be us backtracking if we then also went and assisted a organization which Hulstria is part of.

Also colonelvesica if your putting 100 billion in researching the disease don't you think your guys need ask mine for a copy of their research until now?
Fatherland Front

Nationmaster of Malivia
Corvo Attano

Postby colonelvesica » Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:33 pm

If you take a glance in my most recent news article I did exactly that including inviting Malivian researchers and docot4e to Hutori to work out of our facilities
The Last of his Name
colonelvesica

Postby Corvo Attano » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:12 pm

Yep just saw it I will write about as sending a team with all our research to you.
Fatherland Front

Nationmaster of Malivia
Corvo Attano

PreviousNext

Return to World Events