OOC - Hulstro-International Community Conflict

World events, conflicts, conferences and visits from all over.

Re: OOC - Hulstro-International Community Conflict

Postby stuntmonkey » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:55 pm

Thanks @Martinulus. That should have the effect of making the Heinrich Line, particularly in the north much more susceptible if a full frontal attack comes. So one big push, chaps, and this should all be over by Christmas!
“I venture to suggest that patriotism is not a short and frenzied outburst of emotion, but the tranquil and steady dedication of a lifetime.”

― AES II

Current party - Haruzuterēchisuku Refonpātī
stuntmonkey

Postby Corvo Attano » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:35 am

How much plunder should I take?

Emm..

I meant to say how many works of art and resources should I secure?

Yes I meant to say that.
Fatherland Front

Nationmaster of Malivia
Corvo Attano

Postby colonelvesica » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:35 pm

Writing my response as we speak... do bloody sorry for the delay... terrible week RL wise...
The Last of his Name
colonelvesica

Postby Martinulus » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:36 pm

colonelvesica wrote:Writing my response as we speak... do bloody sorry for the delay... terrible week RL wise...

No problem, hope you're alright.
Hosianisch-Demokratisches Verbund - Hulstria and Gao-Soto

Notable previous parties:
Folkepartiet (People's Party) - Kazulia
Martinulus

Postby colonelvesica » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:22 pm

Yep I'm alright

FYI for my post

Section One
Coalition Forces have successfully liberated all of northern Ostland, bringing an end to the northern campaign. The Allied 5th Army, will be linking up with Vanakuean and Istalian forces pushing west and gunning straight for the eastern portion of the Heinrich Line. Along the way Coalition air power, will have worn down the retreating Hulstrian forces while Hutori's 1st Armoured Division was harassing their withdrawal. The 14th Infantry Division will be remaining behind as an occupation/peacekeeping force to assist the new government's transition, and help hunt down remaining insurgents. The rest of the Allied Fifth Army (Hutorian 1st Armored Division, Dorvische 10. Panzergrenadier Division and Kazullian 18th Special Division) push forward under united Coalition campaign.

Section Two
The Coalition will have cracked the eastern and western most portions of the Heinrich Line, and will be hammering into Hulstria proper. In the east, they used the distraction of the Septembrists and the weakness in the line between the northern and eastern portions of it, to crack it open and fall into wholesale. In the west, the main Coalition hammerblow will come down at the same time as a secondary Airborne Landing of the Hutorian 9th Airborne Division, and a southern assault on the line by the 2nd Marine Expeditionary Force, and arrived Indralan forces will have ripped it wide open, and allowed Coalition armor and overwhelming firepower to punch through. It will be noted that Dorvik pulled 75,000 troops out of the line that were replaced by Indralan troops that were sent north and the arrival of the Hutorian 9th Airborne.

Section Three
Coalition Airpower will be coming down hard all around Hulstria, effectively grounding the Hulstrian Air Force, and pummeling defences around Karlstadt, as the final offensive against the Nimitz regime is being prepared. The shock and awe of the aerial assault will have caused innumerable conscript divisions to break, as their concentrations were strafed, which is also why the 2nd MEF was able to break out from their beachhead.

A interesting note, at this point Hutori has deployed all 360,000 of its active regular forces ground troops, making it the single biggest contributor to the ongoing campaign against the Nimitz regime. This will be reflected likely in the post war about Hutori wanting a big seat at the table when discussing peace, similarly to the Americans after WWII, and there will be an insistence that Hutorian peacekeepers be able to stay in for a time to ensure a steady and easy transition, at to help train the new H&GS Army up to spec to ensure they can both defend their internal border against remaining Nimitz loyalists, and be put back on the right track internationally

Does this make sense to everyone?
The Last of his Name
colonelvesica

Postby stuntmonkey » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:34 pm

That looks fine by me, Vesica. And I agree with the last point about Hutorian peacekeepers.

I'll have a read of your post this afternoon (CET) and then I plan to begin the Hulstrian withdrawal to the final defensive circle and trigger the end game of the military RP.
“I venture to suggest that patriotism is not a short and frenzied outburst of emotion, but the tranquil and steady dedication of a lifetime.”

― AES II

stuntmonkey

Postby Martinulus » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:47 pm

Surely at this point the regime would simply be forced to capitulate at gunpoint? Wouldn't negotiations be rather short?
Hosianisch-Demokratisches Verbund - Hulstria and Gao-Soto

Notable previous parties:
Folkepartiet (People's Party) - Kazulia
Martinulus

Postby stuntmonkey » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:32 pm

Very true but the actual length of negotiations may depend on how quickly the world powers can agree on the best way forward for Hulstria and Ostland, post conflict. How do they deal with the communists and underground regime fanatics, the question over the monarchy and what is best for long-term stability - occupy for several years or put a fledging democratic government in place? I think this could be the most fascinating phase of the RP.

― AES II

stuntmonkey

Postby Carter Aaron Scott » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:46 pm

Can the Hyperion Corporation get in on the eventual peace and rebuilding effort? We already hold a small island chain off the coast that could be used for something.
Blackshirts(Malivia)- Active
Blakshyrts(Aldegār)- inactive
Hyperion Corporate Authority (Hawu Mumenhes)- inactive
Carter Aaron Scott

Postby Axxell » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:37 pm

I posted an article on the war, mainly to justify the current slow developement of the RP. Someone has news from Vesica?
Alleanza Radicale (Radical Alliance) - Istalia (Active)
Axxell

PreviousNext

Return to World Events