Coronation of Norbert I Von Thaller

World events, conflicts, conferences and visits from all over.

Coronation of Norbert I Von Thaller

Postby cm9777 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:32 am

Norbert I Von Thaller will be crowned by Papez Ľudovít IV and invitations are being sent to all foreign heads of state, important political and business figures and all members of the Thaller Family. Invited Dignitaries should inform the Deltarian Government of their attendance

OOC: Post in this thread
cm9777

Re: Coronation of Norbert I Von Thaller

Postby Reddy » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:20 pm

Shahbanu In Deltaria For Thaller Coronation

Shahbanu Shirana

Aldegar's Shahbanu Shirana I Vaez has arrived in Deltaria in time for the coronation of Norbert von Thaller as Czar of Deltaria. The queen said she was making a special effort to attend the event in order to celebrate and encourage the apparent increase in monarchies in Terra. She is accompanied by Foreign Minister Reza Gardezi Sirdar who advised his reluctant mistress to attend, assuring her that the controversies engulfing the Thaller family do not extend to the Deltarian branch of that illustrious family. The Sirdar (Baron) is to conduct sideline talks with senior Deltarian government officials on crafting a new relationship between their nations. The coronation will also offer the new Aldegarian monarch an opportunity to meet other world leaders and build the personal relationships which are crucial for building diplomatic ties.
To live outside the law, you must be honest.
Reddy

Postby Phil Piratin » Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:02 am

Communists to protest at Thaller's coronation?

OOC: Feel free to do whatever you want with any protesters :)
Phil Piratin

Postby Carter Aaron Scott » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:33 am

Psy Scott to attend Coronation, mingle with up and ups
OOC: I'll post more as the thing gets rolling, just putting out that I'm involved right now.
Blackshirts(Malivia)- Active
Blakshyrts(Aldegār)- inactive
Hyperion Corporate Authority (Hawu Mumenhes)- inactive
Carter Aaron Scott

Postby cm9777 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:37 am

Thaller Paramilitaries/Counter Protesters Plan to Counter Communist Protesters

Members of both Deltarian Thallerist Paramilitaries, Monarchists and Anti Communists have decided to organise their own marches in the capital to drown out the communist protests. Many are also planning to line the pavements along the motorcade route to stop Communists protesters from being visible. Police have also been placed on alert ahead of the event in case any violence breaks out.
cm9777

Postby Carter Aaron Scott » Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:54 pm

Psy Scott arrives in Deltaria for coronation,
brings large security presence

President and CEO of the Hyperion Corporation Psy Scott has officially landed in Deltaria, bringing with him six of the 26 Kowasenai, the private bodyguards of Psy Scott. Along with him he has brought the latest in Hyperion weapons and technologies to display to the leaders of the world, as well as the new monarch.

Mr. Scott is expected to hold several meetings with both the new monarch and several other leading members of the Deltaria and Aldegār governments to discuss investments.
Blackshirts(Malivia)- Active
Blakshyrts(Aldegār)- inactive
Hyperion Corporate Authority (Hawu Mumenhes)- inactive
Carter Aaron Scott

Postby colonelvesica » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:20 pm

King Charles I & Princess Kyle to Attend Coronation

Hutorian Monarch King Charles I, and his eldest son, Prince Kyle, the Grand Duke of Kenai, arrived in Deltaria earlier today for the coronation of Czar Norbert I. This is King Charles first foreign visit in his duties as King, with most international duties handled by his daughter and heir Princess Sarah, the Hutorian Crown Princess. Prince Kyle meanwhile, himself a successful Lieutenant Colonel in Hutori's Royal Air Force was visiting with his finance, Yodette von Thaller from the main branch of the family. His Royal Majesty the King, is thought to have an ulterior motive of helping find a wife for his youngest son, Prince Thomas, the Grand Duke of Lagard, as both of his elder siblings are now engaged or married, with the royal marriage of Princess Sarah and Prince Paul to occur in the Spring.
The Last of his Name
colonelvesica

Postby 13ShinyTie » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:07 pm

President della Repubblica Istaliana Demetrio Votta attends coronation

Istalian Head of State, President Demetrio Votta has arrived in Deltaria in order to first of all congratulate the pair, but also to further cement the bilateral relations between Deltaria and Istalia, and to increase the strength and integrity of the Majatran Alliance as a whole, wherein Deltaria and Istalia are key allies. Such alliances prove crucial during times such as these, with crises ranging from plagues to wars being the regular.

Votta himself has just given us a quick response in his typical fashion on the question about the expected aims of this trip:
Finding Istalia Friendly Thallers is hard ever since our own personal Thaller, so I intend to excessively consume all sorts of Deltarian bevereges and have a good time on this wonderful occasion

The communist protests seem to not concern the nationalist politician, and apparently it even felt "vintage" as the last communist party dissolved in Istalia decades ago.
Nazionale, Official Press of the Alternativa Istaliana (Istalian Alternative; AI)
13ShinyTie

Postby Autokrator15 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:22 pm

Branch family member and Saridani politician attends coronation

Maurits van Oranje-Thaller, the branch family of the Thaller family that moved and married into the Oranje-Kaap family in Saridan are attending the wedding of Czar Norbert von Thaller to show solidarity and unity within the Thaller family. The Oranje-Thaller branch of the family is seen as an odd-ball in the family as it is less outspoken on the question if nations should be monarchies or republics, they support the notion of conservative values and the protection of nobility and their place in society.

Maurits (middle) arriving at the location of the coronation and being greeted by staff and family members
Autokrator15

Postby cm9777 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:25 am

Crowning of a Czar

Norbert I Von Thaller was crowned as Czar and Autocrat of all Deltaria this morning. In a stunning move, Norbert grabbed the crown from Papez Ľudovít IV and placed it upon his own head declaring that he would rule for the Deltarian People and not for the Church. The move was met with stunning applause from the crowds. After more than 3 decades of Republican rule, the monarchy has returned to Deltaria with a member of House Von Thaller at the helm once again. With the coronation complete, guests have been invited to formally meet with the newly crowned Czar and to discuss world affairs.

Communist and Anti Monarchist Protesters clash with Thallerist forces

The two Thallerist Paramillitaries were able to protect the motorcade from the sight of the protesters who tried to show a public display of turning their backs upon the new monarch. With their numbers in short supply, the protesters were drowned out very easily. There were however, larger protest marches across the capital in the aftermath of the coronation led to more violent incursions. Communists, Anti Monarchists and Anti Thallerists marched in the thousands and were met with Pro Thaller counter protests similar in size. The clashes turned violent and both police Thallerist paramilitary forces were called in to restore order. 90 Arrests were made with 88 of the 90 being Anti Thaller and only 2 being pro Thaller who were subsequently released. The communist protesters from other nations who remain in custody are unlikely to face jailtime but will most likely be expelled from Deltaria and be banned from returning for 20 years along with a hefty fine. Deltarian convicts from the incidents will likely face jail time.

Below: Motorcade Protected by Thallerist Forces

Below: Deltarian Nationalists telling foreign protesters to "go home"

Below: Communists protesting against the coronation

Below: Deltarian Pro-Thallerists take to the streets

cm9777

Return to World Events