OOC: Planning for The 2nd Great Terran War

Talk and plan things about the game with other players.

Re: OOC: Planning for The 2nd Great Terran War

Postby Corvo Attano » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:01 pm

Should we double team them out of existence?
Fatherland Front

Nationmaster of Malivia
Corvo Attano

Postby Corvo Attano » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:05 pm

Mbites are we still doing the Malivian-Narikaton conflict?
Fatherland Front

Nationmaster of Malivia
Corvo Attano

Postby Arapaima13 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:43 pm

General.M wrote:I have updated my alliance list. Some nations have expressed that they want to join an alliance. And I have finally figured out what is happening in the Kalopian tensions.

Alliances at this point
A:
Indrala
Istalia
Jakania
Lourenne
Malivia
New Endralon
Solentia
Trigunia

B:
Deltaria
Dolgava
Dorvik
Hutori
Kazulia
Narikaton
New Englia
Saridan

Kalopia is hated by both Deltaria (which is in B) and Jakania and Solentia (which I have placed in A because of their friendly relations with Istalia). That is why I havent been able to put them in an alliance.

You missed out Alliance C:

C:
Kalopia :D

I can run you through the Kalopian tensions if you want?

Corvo Attano wrote:Should we double team them out of existence?

Kalopia will take down both Alliances with ease

General.M wrote:Okay, that was something I didn't know. I thought that since it was silent in here, that the RP team didn't do anything.

As a hint for next time, could the RP team say what they are up to? I have already messaged players about the war as I didn't know the RP team wanted something else. I must say I have never understood why the RP team discusses in private.

Yeah, sorry about that. I personally aim to attempt to keep the wider community more informed about this, as I was getting confused about what was happening before joining the team.
"Sometimes the people you think you hate actually turn out to be alright."
Federal Democratic Party: Dolgava, Since 4350
RP Team / General RP Coordinator
Arapaima13

Postby Govenor12 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:26 pm

Ye, Solentia definitly sticks to Istalia, because anything else would be suicidal....
Govenor12

Postby Masionette9 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:51 pm

http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill. ... lid=552428 - Players in Valruzia have unilaterally accepted Valruzia's participation in the RP Event. Considering Valruzia's close ties to Istalia, I believe that alliance A is a natural choice for Valruzia.
Party of National Coalition (Valruzia) - active
Kalistan Democratic Party (Kalistan) - inactive
Masionette9

Postby Liu Che/Zhuli » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:01 pm

Okay, not sure why Indrala is with A, given that we would be allied with Trigunia, whom we have often fought against, and against Hutori and Dorvik, two historical allies.
Liu Che/Zhuli

Postby Auditorii » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:09 pm

Liu Che/Zhuli wrote:Okay, not sure why Indrala is with A, given that we would be allied with Trigunia, whom we have often fought against, and against Hutori and Dorvik, two historical allies.

Hutori, Indrala, Luthori, Dorvik, Kazulia all on one side? WHHhhhhattttt
Image Dorvik | Image Zardugal | Image Ostland (FBC)
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby General.M » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:33 pm

Arapaima13 wrote:You missed out Alliance C:

C:
Kalopia :D

I can run you through the Kalopian tensions if you want?

That would help me, so if you could do that that would be great :D
Arapaima13 wrote:
General.M wrote:Okay, that was something I didn't know. I thought that since it was silent in here, that the RP team didn't do anything.

As a hint for next time, could the RP team say what they are up to? I have already messaged players about the war as I didn't know the RP team wanted something else. I must say I have never understood why the RP team discusses in private.

Yeah, sorry about that. I personally aim to attempt to keep the wider community more informed about this, as I was getting confused about what was happening before joining the team.

Yeah, I am just annoyed that I have learned that the RP team does not agree with my plans while I already made preparations. The RP team had 4 days to tell me that they had other plans and they told it today.
Masionette9 wrote:http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill.php?billid=552428 - Players in Valruzia have unilaterally accepted Valruzia's participation in the RP Event. Considering Valruzia's close ties to Istalia, I believe that alliance A is a natural choice for Valruzia.

Good, I'll add a link to that bill in my alliance list.
Liu Che/Zhuli wrote:Okay, not sure why Indrala is with A, given that we would be allied with Trigunia, whom we have often fought against, and against Hutori and Dorvik, two historical allies.

I understand that not all thing are great in this setup. The reason for this is that Indrala's main rival is Kazulia, and Kazulia is also allied with Dorvik and Hutori through the Northern Council. The problem with making such a list is that through the ages, everybody has made so many alliances, you'll have to break some alliances to make this thing work.
Libertären Partei (Dorvik)(inactive)
Republikeinse Partij / Rekvaknsé Prta (Vanuku)(inactive)
Alianța Liberalilor (New Endralon/Kizenia)(active)
Natsional'naya Liga Patriotov (Trigunia)(inactive)
General.M

Postby Kubrick » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:24 pm

For now I'm keeping Vanuku neutral, since the brother of the current King is the Prince-Consort of Hutori and Vanuku is now BFF's with Istalia. If like Hutori/Istalia pulls out of the war at one point maybe Vanuku can make a late war entry to seal the result as a fresh new great power ready to rumble? Bit like the US entering WW1 near the end?
"see yah i think kubs is right" ~Zanz

"I’m pretty sure your buddy Kubrick was upset he couldn’t just resort to his old ways" ~Auditorii

"You can blame Polites and Kubrick for that nightmare" ~Doc
Kubrick

Postby colonelvesica » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:35 pm

General.M two issues

If your citing the Northern Council New Endralon is also a member state of that, and Indrala is historically a Founder Member of the Council. I would also add Luthori to Alliance B, both through the Northern Council but also via the Imperial Commonwealth as Hutori and Luthori now share the same Monarch
The Last of his Name
colonelvesica

PreviousNext

Return to General