OOC: Planning for The 2nd Great Terran War

Talk and plan things about the game with other players.

Re: OOC: Planning for The 2nd Great Terran War

Postby Mbites » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:49 am

Maxington wrote:Darnussia - Banned travel to nation in-light of Thaller take over.

Excuse me, we already took over. K? Thanks.

On a more serious note, I'd very much like to see this work out. This could turn out to be a great event and I am excited to work with you guys to make it so.
So if you already have that register up and running, feel free to add Narikaton & Darnussia to the list, the thallers are ready for rumble. There is more than enough grudge against our pseudo-fascist monarcho-dictators here. Also we'd still have to settle a score with Malivia, Istalia...
Cheers ~
"It looked like a silly semi-cliquey thing between a few players to me. Following around a troll called Mbites like he was some sort of god... which wouldn't have mattered so much in the scale of things, except one of them was a Mod."
Mbites

Postby The Tea Party » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:42 pm

Due to the traditional hatred towards Saridan and my plan to destroy the Ahmadist community, all communists and other minorities in general, Saridan will probably be largely involved in this conflict (I am practically the only active party in Saridan).
The Tea Party

Postby thefalloutfan101 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:53 pm

Would it be possible for a civil war in Dundorf to contribute to the war? I'm not a moderator or anything but I'd ask my fellow rpers if they'd like to participate in it.
Active in: New Verham (Primary Controller)

Current Member of the Roleplay Committee

"One may become a demagogue out of sheer political innocence." - Vladimir Lenin
thefalloutfan101

Location: Baatrynsentii, New Verham (IC) Florida, United States (OOC)

Postby Martinulus » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:49 pm

The consensus among players in H&GS seems to be to remain neutral unless they're roped in unwillingly at some point. But given the fact that H&GS's army has a purely defensive description at the moment and I'm pretty sure war weariness is weighing heavily on the Crownlands, that's only realistic. The same goes for Ostland.
Hosianisch-Demokratisches Verbund - Hulstria and Gao-Soto

Notable previous parties:
Folkepartiet (People's Party) - Kazulia
Martinulus

Postby November » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:23 pm

Cobura can be involved too. I can probably create a very ambitious politician with expansion ideas...
November

Postby Corvo Attano » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:29 pm

Should I attack Narikaton to establish a democracy and takedown the thallers?
Fatherland Front

Nationmaster of Malivia
Corvo Attano

Postby Mbites » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:05 pm

Corvo Attano wrote:Should I attack Narikaton to establish a democracy and takedown the thallers?

You should make your country interesting.
"It looked like a silly semi-cliquey thing between a few players to me. Following around a troll called Mbites like he was some sort of god... which wouldn't have mattered so much in the scale of things, except one of them was a Mod."
Mbites

Postby FPC » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:48 pm

@CCP
I didn't find any mention of them when searching the Moderation forum for old CPs. I hope Aquinas didn't delete all the old CP threads on one of his clean-up frenzies, but whatever happened to it, I can't find a trace of them.

They are stored here: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4374
Used to be relevant
FPC

Postby thefalloutfan101 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:20 am

Nobody has yet acknowledged my question. The political parties in Dundorf have become polarized in the past few in-game years, and political tension is practically as thin as piano wire. I'd wonder if a civil war could not only be possible in Dundorf, but somehow contribute to the war. Perhaps a foreign nation funds a side in the conflict, resulting in that to devolve into a whole host of political squabbling? Regardless, I asked my fellow players about participating in such an event but got nothing. Will try again some time in the future.
Active in: New Verham (Primary Controller)

Current Member of the Roleplay Committee

"One may become a demagogue out of sheer political innocence." - Vladimir Lenin
thefalloutfan101

Location: Baatrynsentii, New Verham (IC) Florida, United States (OOC)

Postby cm9777 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:07 am

thefalloutfan101 wrote:Nobody has yet acknowledged my question. The political parties in Dundorf have become polarized in the past few in-game years, and political tension is practically as thin as piano wire. I'd wonder if a civil war could not only be possible in Dundorf, but somehow contribute to the war. Perhaps a foreign nation funds a side in the conflict, resulting in that to devolve into a whole host of political squabbling? Regardless, I asked my fellow players about participating in such an event but got nothing. Will try again some time in the future.

A Civil War in Dundorf would be a great addition and would help a lot to bring in an atmosphere of tension if that makes sense. I’ve been asking some members to do what they can to crate political strife across the game so we have plenty of options and the outbreak of a world war would be beievable. Sorry that no one has replied to you until now.
cm9777

PreviousNext

Return to General