Operation Ahmadi Avengance

Operation Ahmadi Avengance

Postby mbadawy » Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:26 am

Operation Ahmadi Avengance is an ongoing operation by the Coalition against the nation of Kafuristan. After Badara sent an Ultimatum to Kafuristan, demanding that before 4520, drastic anti-communist reforms to take place. When said reforms were not undertaken, the Coalition began military operations against Kafuristain.

Preliminary Airstikes
The SpokesPerson of the Coalitions Joint-Chiefs-of-Staff released a statement, in which they announced that the Coalition had eliminated 94% of the Kafurstaini Air Force.

Inavasion
In Statement I of the JCS of OAA, the Spokesperson declared that land operations will begin along the Kalopian-Kafuri Border. In Statement II, the Coalition confimed it had complete contol of Abi'nadi.
mbadawy

Re: Operation Ahmadi Avengance

Postby Auditorii » Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:32 am

mbadawy wrote:Operation Ahmadi Avengance is an ongoing operation by the Coalition against the nation of Kafuristan. After Badara sent an Ultimatum to Kafuristan, demanding that before 4520, drastic anti-communist reforms to take place. When said reforms were not undertaken, the Coalition began military operations against Kafuristain.

Preliminary Airstikes
The SpokesPerson of the Coalitions Joint-Chiefs-of-Staff released a statement, in which they announced that the Coalition had eliminated 94% of the Kafurstaini Air Force.

Inavasion
In Statement I of the JCS of OAA, the Spokesperson declared that land operations will begin along the Kalopian-Kafuri Border. In Statement II, the Coalition confimed it had complete contol of Abi'nadi.

As I am sure that Moderation has informed you via in-game message, this is completely invalid and all RP is to put on hold regarding this. We've got a lot of misinformation and a lot of problems; we've got a lot to clear up before this continues.

As per the Global Roleplay Committee, until further notice any and all RP is invalidated and considered to have never happened.

Thank you for your patience and understanding while we investigate this matter.
"The Aldegar Canal, best canal, super watery and the best canal. I know canals. Theyre great. My dad went to Canal IT, he knew all about them. Very smart man. Canal expert. Aldegar canal. Best canal. Anyone else is fake canal news!"
~Vescia
Auditorii

Postby mbadawy » Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:31 pm

This has not been nulled yet, please leave moderation to moderators.
mbadawy

Postby Auditorii » Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:39 pm

mbadawy wrote:This has not been nulled yet, please leave moderation to moderators.

In this instance, the GRC is responsible for overseeing and judging RP when there are issues. As per the Particracy Game Rules:

Section 8, Subsection 3. The GRC has the responsibility to manage the Global Roleplay Accord and its affiliated programs, organize, suspend, alter, supervise and judge RPs as they see fit, update the Particracy Game Rules RP rules (with public consultation for significant rule changes), rule on violations of the Particracy Game Rules RP rules, as well as generally judge and oversee all RP within Particracy;

I’ve also received confirmation from Uthred who notified me that he did not consent to this role play and it is therefore completely nullified and void.

If you wish to press the matter further, or continue to RP without consent, there will definitely be issues and
Moderation will be involved but I’d really hold to gain your compliance.
"The Aldegar Canal, best canal, super watery and the best canal. I know canals. Theyre great. My dad went to Canal IT, he knew all about them. Very smart man. Canal expert. Aldegar canal. Best canal. Anyone else is fake canal news!"
~Vescia
Auditorii

Postby mbadawy » Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:50 pm

i ask once more that you leave moderation to moderators
mbadawy

Postby mbadawy » Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:52 pm

If the GRC want to investegate they can hold a transparent investigaion including all singatories of the Ultimatium
mbadawy

Postby Auditorii » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:59 pm

mbadawy wrote:i ask once more that you leave moderation to moderators

As previously stated. This is within our authority.

mbadawy wrote:If the GRC want to investegate they can hold a transparent investigaion including all singatories of the Ultimatium

That treaty means nothing if the player in Kaufristan does not consent; to which he confirmed that he did not consent to ANYTHING related to this RP. Therefore, this entire RP is invalid due to the non-consent of the Kafuri player.

You’re welcome to post news posts and in-game announcements about the fact you want Helen to be liberated, Kafuristan to do XYZ, but at the end of the day any conflict, destruction, attacking towards Kaufristan is invalided. The player there simply didn’t consent, that’s the end of the issue.

At this point if there any more claims that you have invaded, attack or otherwise interacted with Kaufristan in a manner that runs contrary to the RP rules Moderators will be notified and action will be taken for non-compliance.

Thank you.
~Vescia
Auditorii

Return to World Events