Reformed Hosian Church

Religious organizations and any specific events related to religion.

Re: Reformed Hosian Church

Postby John Cracker » Thu May 28, 2020 11:00 pm

RHC Denounces Both Sides

John Benton has denounced the village baptism violence during a speech on the front steps of hte largest HRC church in the world.

This is truly a tragedy in the village, I denounce the violence shown by those villagers, I denounce the cast system, I denounce the violence and the bias shown by those high up in the cast, but I also denounced the preacher who tried to baptise the people at the well. The cats system is wrong but we must not infringe on their "sacred" well, if they view it as sacred then find a different well, we must share the good news, and we must not infringe on things that are viewed as holy by other religions we have to respect them, I will remind you of a verse, Matthew 10:14 "If anyone will not welcome you or listen to your words, leave that home or town and shake the dust off your feet." We must treat these people with respect, let them make their won decisions.
Interested in not responding to ridiculous accusations, namely from Jakania, and Lourania, and now Valruzia
John Cracker

Postby Aquinas » Sat May 30, 2020 12:38 am

Aquinas

Postby John Cracker » Sat May 30, 2020 5:32 pm

RHC Sends Missionaries to Malivia and Expands Grace Project

The Reformed Hosian Church has filled with Malvia to send five more missionaries to their country, these missionaries are coming in hopes of spreading the the message but also to mend the RHC back together in Malivia by trying to get the Independent Reformed Hosians to rejoin the RHC, with a message of "United we stand or divided we fall". The missionaries will all start in the village of Odanthurai to mend the church then they will branch out to other villages in the area in an attempt to create a "equality zone" were at least half the population does not believe in the cast system, they hope to do this peacefully by simply converting people. The Grace Project will also expand to Malivia making it the first country other than Likatonia for the Grace Project to be in, they will feed everybody no mater their position in the caste system or there religion, they come with a goal of "touching the un-touchable". The Grace Project members will go from door to door feeding anybody who needs it, they will eventually find a building to set us a headquarters in but for now they will go house to house ministering and feeding people.
Interested in not responding to ridiculous accusations, namely from Jakania, and Lourania, and now Valruzia
John Cracker

Postby John Cracker » Sat May 30, 2020 11:55 pm

John Benton Suggest Fix to Grace Project

After receiving a plea of help from Grace Project leader and head missionary in Malivia Rameshwar Kulkarni, John Benton wrote a letter back offering words of advice to him. Mr. Benton said that the problem was a hard one and that their was no easy way to fix it, it reportedly took him 7 days of fasting, only drinking water, before he came to his conlusion.

Letter

Dear Rameshwar Kulkarni, this situation is indeed un-fortunate, but we must help these people no matter what it takes, I suggest, although against what I wish, that you have food prepared by anybody who wishes to, however if anybody wishes food to be prepared by someone higher than or level to them in the caste system then do so. I do not believe in this system, however, we have been called to spread the word to everybody, and if that means catering to their social predacious, then that is what has to be done. However, I also suggest asking the people first if they wish for that to be done, and if they don't care, feed them food from a lower caste, we must start by catering to their system, but then, if it works, they should slowly become less predacious.
John Cracker

Postby ChengherRares1 » Sun May 31, 2020 9:29 am

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=57&start=1170#p157888
Lodamunese southerners vandalizes churches of all kind (probably the HRC too)

(btw this is not me who rped it, just brought it to your attention)
Gabriel Boțan, oldie
Home nations:
Lodamun - main
Kizenia
Rutania

Lodamun above all!
ChengherRares1

Postby John Cracker » Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:50 pm

John Benton Allows For Sacred Thread, RHC Missionaries Push in Small Villages

John Benton, after a month of thought and prayer, has decided to allow, but discourage the sacred thread, he says that it should be the choice of the individual, and that the RHC needs to focus on conversions, not smaller issues that will divide them. RHC missionaries are making a push in small villages in Northern Malivia, making speeches every day in the town square focusing on these main points: The grace of God, treating your neighbors well, and the evils of the caste to tie it all together. The speeches that will be mad every day during the busiest hours of the town will go for one month, every Sunday church will be held in either a house of a volunteer, an open field of a volunteer, or in the town square. The goal is for these services to grow as speeches are made, and to get at least 2,500 converts over the course of a month.
John Cracker

Postby Aquinas » Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:05 pm

Aquinas

Postby Vojvoda » Sat Jun 13, 2020 6:46 am

Reformed Hosian Leader Elected, Speaks Out

A new Reformed Hosian Leader has been elected, her name is Melisa Tonken, she was elected after the Reformed Hosian Council chose to put a 3 consecutive term limit on the position. The election was 14 to 9 with the runner up being a Malivian pastor, after elected Tonken put John Benton as her vice leader. After elected Tonken spoke out against the arrest of 9 Hosians under the Freedom of Religion Law, saying the laws words made sense, but the reason it was passed was to suppress Hosians, and stop the spread of Hosianism. The RHC is planning a protest in front of the capital of Malivia by Hosians of all denominations.
Vojvoda

PreviousNext

Return to Religion