OOC: Planning Thread for the Reformed Hosian Church RP

Talk and plan things about the game with other players.

Re: OOC: Planning Thread for the Reformed Hosian Church RP

Postby John Cracker » Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:23 am

After the meeting what should the next step be? should I focus on what countries the RHC is in, or bring it to new ones?
Interested in not responding to ridiculous accusations, namely from Jakania, and Lourania, and now Valruzia
John Cracker

Postby John Cracker » Tue May 05, 2020 5:43 pm

Hey Locke, I havn't made a post in a little bit, and I was wondering what the next step should be for the hRC, in your opinion (remember my goal is for this to become a religion that is in CP)
Interested in not responding to ridiculous accusations, namely from Jakania, and Lourania, and now Valruzia
John Cracker

Postby John Cracker » Tue May 05, 2020 7:35 pm

Or James, I wouldn't mind his opinion either.
John Cracker

Postby jamescfm » Tue May 05, 2020 7:55 pm

I think if your objective is to get the Reformed Hosian Church codified into cultural protocols then your best approach would be to focus on its impact in Likatonia. Develop the church's role in the country until you can feasibly argue that 1-3% of the population actively follows the religion, at that point it will be eligible for inclusion in your cultural protocol. In terms of realism this makes sense too, since a religious movement is far more likely to grow within a country with a similar culture than it is to cross cultural boundaries.
jamescfm

Postby John Cracker » Tue May 05, 2020 8:09 pm

Agreed, thanks for the tip, should I focus on coverting secular people, followers of the native Likatonain religions or Hosians?
John Cracker

Postby Locke1342 » Wed May 06, 2020 9:14 am

I agree with James. Focus on consolidation. Make it fully legitimised within Likatonia first. I don't think it really matters whether you look to convert secular or religious people since I think Likatonia is quite protestant anyway given its American basis. Just generally try and convert people, but try and do it over an extended time frame. Its not going to jump up to 1-3% overnight. Doing it over a long period of time also means people are less likely to be suspicious and we don't get a rerun of all these travel bans.
Image Noumonde
Locke1342

Postby John Cracker » Wed May 06, 2020 5:28 pm

Okay, I a going to focus on charity projects, every once in a while I will have a mega church built, and some speeches here and there
John Cracker

Postby John Cracker » Wed May 06, 2020 6:30 pm

How long should it take for 1-3% to be justifiable (preferably 3%)?
John Cracker

Postby Locke1342 » Wed May 06, 2020 11:50 pm

John Cracker wrote:How long should it take for 1-3% to be justifiable (preferably 3%)?

You can't really put a date on it. You just have to RP it and see how it develops. If I had to name a date I would say no earlier than 4800 but there is no reason for it to not be earlier if it is justified through RP.
Image Noumonde
Locke1342

Postby John Cracker » Thu May 07, 2020 12:37 am

Okay thanks
John Cracker

PreviousNext

Return to General