OOC: Planning Thread for the Keymon Civil War

Talk and plan things about the game with other players.

Re: OOC: Planning Thread for the Keymon Civil War

Postby John Cracker » Thu May 28, 2020 9:30 pm

Those 760 include helicopters by the way
Interested in not responding to ridiculous accusations, namely from Jakania, and Lourania, and now Valruzia
John Cracker

Postby Yolo04 » Thu May 28, 2020 9:46 pm

John Cracker wrote:Actually, When I started several months ago I created a military log and got it approved by moderation, the machines were outdated, but I started RP the purchasing of weapons form Hutori, I put in orders for fighter jets and helicopters from Horizon technology, paid for them in full, sometimes over time, and then added the number of them that were built to the log, every order and every machine went through moderation. Now not all of those machines are active, as we can not afford all of them being active, a lot of ships are docked, some are patrolling, not all aircraft are in the air, our budget limits us to 1 hour of flight per day, if all 760 were in the air.

Even the great powers of Terra barely have 760 aircraft. Hutori has only around 1k aircraft, and its a major world power. Those military logs are, in the kindest possible language, extremely inaccurate for a nation like Likatonia. I’ve discussed this issue before with the Hutorian player and I’m discussing it with him now. He has stated that he only sold you 130 F-35’s and afterwards, he did not sell you anymore. So, no your aircraft count is highly inaccurate. You should update your military logs right away, because your stats are extremely inaccurate. If you can’t even afford to have aircraft in the air for more than 1 hour, I highly doubt you’d have the military budget to maintain those aircraft or, for that fact, your ship numbers.

robmark0000 wrote:I have two proposal, If you like this then you accept, If not, then not.

1. The More Medicament Manufacture will guarantee medicines both sides, of course not for free, but in a preferential price referred to wartime situation. This'll make profit for 3M and less dead people for Keymon. The 3M's global centre is near to Keymon (in Hugamest, Endralon) so this'll be a good business.

2. You mentioned pirates. Rapa Pile is now Terra's most famous pirate state, so as the 3World Controller of it I can imagine an RP between them and the war. I know the distance is great, but a pirate can move for money and profit.

Both of those suggestions are good with me Rob
List of Parties:
Image Keymon, Four Pillars Party (MQP): ACTIVE

Dankuk, Hwanghu Dang Party (4613): INACTIVE
Yolo04

Location: West Virginia, USA (haha country roads jokes are so funny)

Postby John Cracker » Thu May 28, 2020 9:58 pm

Yes, and those logs state that we only have 130, if you want the justification for all the numbers here you go

200 HF-19: Bought them from Hutori to replace the 200 14s we had
150 LF-15 Red-Deer: Started with these, approved by a moderator
100 HF-35E: From original purchase form Hutori, stripped down export edition
30 HF-35L: Bought from Horizon Technology, Likatonina varient equivalent of HF-35
100 HF-18L: 50 Bought from Horizon, other 50 bought from ND who bought the specs from Likatonia

(Attack) 30 Bolton AH-4: Started with them, so outdated we barley us them.
(Observation) 30 Norwalk OH-11: Started with them, so outdated we barley us them.
(Cargo) 20 Clovisport CH-12: Started with them, so outdated we barley us them.
(Attack) 50 HH-16E: Bought from Hutori
(Utility) 120 UH-1 Cobra: 100 Purchased form Horizon Technology, 20 from ND after they bought the specs

Their are 170 Helicopters that are up to date, 80 that are so out of date be barley use the, 450 of our fighters (Lf-15s and Hf-19s) are around 80s technology, 130 are fifth gen, from Hutori, I can do this with Navy to if you have a problem with those.
Interested in not responding to ridiculous accusations, namely from Jakania, and Lourania, and now Valruzia
John Cracker

Postby Yolo04 » Thu May 28, 2020 10:00 pm

John Cracker wrote:Yes, and those logs state that we only have 130, if you want the justification for all the numbers here you go

200 HF-19: Bought them from Hutori to replace the 200 14s we had
150 LF-15 Red-Deer: Started with these, approved by a moderator
100 HF-35E: From original purchase form Hutori, stripped down export edition
30 HF-35L: Bought from Horizon Technology, Likatonina varient equivalent of HF-35
100 HF-18L: 50 Bought from Horizon, other 50 bought from ND who bought the specs from Likatonia

(Attack) 30 Bolton AH-4: Started with them, so outdated we barley us them.
(Observation) 30 Norwalk OH-11: Started with them, so outdated we barley us them.
(Cargo) 20 Clovisport CH-12: Started with them, so outdated we barley us them.
(Attack) 50 HH-16E: Bought from Hutori
(Utility) 120 UH-1 Cobra: 100 Purchased form Horizon Technology, 20 from ND after they bought the specs

Their are 170 Helicopters that are up to date, 80 that are so out of date be barley use the, 450 of our fighters (Lf-15s and Hf-19s) are around 80s technology, 130 are fifth gen, from Hutori, I can do this with Navy to if you have a problem with those.

Your ignoring my original point. Likatonia having 760 aircraft is unrealistic, regardless of the age of aircraft. Cut that number down, drastically. You should reduce that number to around 200, at the highest
List of Parties:

Yolo04

Postby robmark0000 » Thu May 28, 2020 10:02 pm

Yolo04 wrote:Both of those suggestions are good with me Rob

Then the 3M thing is clear, I'll write a few articles about this in Forum after 4768.

And about Rapa Pile.
What about if the leadership of the Golden Republic of Rapa Pile will support the People's Republic of Keymon and send soldiers to help it. But of course this soldiers won't be soldiers but pirates who against all sides (including the communists). They'll looting all things what they can until November, 4772, but when the People's Republic of Keymon defeated and the forces of Queen Éva will focus on them so they'll come back to Rapa Pile. After the pirates' looting the post-war state of Keymon will accuse the Golden Republic with plunder, but this won't be larger diplomatic crisis because Keymon don't want an another conflict.
So?
Information: Player Profile here, Musical Profile here, Political Compass here.
World Congress Coordinator

"Only the Young can run. So run, and run, and run!" ~ Taylor Swift
robmark0000

Location: Hungary / Magyarország (my liberal soul is in prison here, big big sadness)

Postby John Cracker » Thu May 28, 2020 10:03 pm

But I RPed the addition of all of these, and never when I ran it by a mod did they say you don't have the capacity for that.
John Cracker

Postby John Cracker » Thu May 28, 2020 10:06 pm

We started at about 200 Yolo, you are looking at the Likatonia in January, I think I have justified the build up over the past 5-6 months
John Cracker

Postby Yolo04 » Thu May 28, 2020 10:13 pm

John Cracker wrote:We started at about 200 Yolo, you are looking at the Likatonia in January, I think I have justified the build up over the past 5-6 months

Whatever dude, I’m just not gonna bother dealing with Likatonia period, since it’s clear you don’t want to do reasonable RP

robmark0000 wrote:
Yolo04 wrote:Both of those suggestions are good with me Rob

Then the 3M thing is clear, I'll write a few articles about this in Forum after 4768.

And about Rapa Pile.
What about if the leadership of the Golden Republic of Rapa Pile will support the People's Republic of Keymon and send soldiers to help it. But of course this soldiers won't be soldiers but pirates who against all sides (including the communists). They'll looting all things what they can until November, 4772, but when the People's Republic of Keymon defeated and the forces of Queen Éva will focus on them so they'll come back to Rapa Pile. After the pirates' looting the post-war state of Keymon will accuse the Golden Republic with plunder, but this won't be larger diplomatic crisis because Keymon don't want an another conflict.
So?

That’s sounds good to me
List of Parties:

Yolo04

Postby John Cracker » Thu May 28, 2020 10:18 pm

I understand and agree with your point, I am just more frustrated that I bought all of these aircraft with out a single clue that I needed to do other things like bases.
John Cracker

Postby John Cracker » Thu May 28, 2020 10:26 pm

As the basis for my next article to justify this, can we agree Liktonia has all this equipment stated but can not mantain the majority? In short Likatonia has 760 aircraft but can only use about 200-250?
John Cracker

PreviousNext

Return to General