Dusty Knights Rebellion - Marligantos, Gaduridos

World events, conflicts, conferences and visits from all over.

Dusty Knights Rebellion - Marligantos, Gaduridos

Postby Opakidabar » Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:27 pm

Ramon Ortega (The Gardener) in the name of Dusty Knights announces that Pontesi Protectorate of Gaduridos does not exist. Government of Percy Scott has no rights in Marligantos. People of the island are under protection of Mauro Barsa, leader of the Dusty Knights, otherwise known as The Plumber.

Heavily armed Dusty Knights bike

OOC: I have not yet agreed to anything with the opposition, but since this is just an announcement I could do that.
Opakidabar

Re: Dusty Knights Rebellion - Marligantos, Gaduridos

Postby Opakidabar » Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:53 am

THE VISITOR
Bungalo La Palma Grossa, hideout of rebels.

Man runs in the house: "Senor Mauro, Senor Mauro!" (Sir Maurice, Sir Maurice)
Mauro Barsa: "Hola, Alfredo, ke pasa?" (Hi Alfred, what is wrong?)
Alfredo taking his breath: "Is a man outside, el blondo, says he from govermente" (There is a blond man outside, says he is from government) *Clickt, Clickt, several men took down and charged their Kalashnikovs*
Alfredo smiled: "No, foreigno govermente" (No, he is from foreign government) *Click, Clickt Kalashnikovs got back on shoulders*
Mauro Barsa: "Ke govermente?" (Which government?)
Alfredo (a littly shy): "No parlo englse! No comprendo" (I do not speak English, I did not understand)

ooc:
The government can appear here. Any government. First comes, first served. What to talk about? Dusty Knights need weapons and money and foreign aid in term of medicine/clothing/food. Being semi-pirate, semi-guerilla organization familiar with drugs (cocaine) and contrabanda, also being good mercenaries and on top of that Freedom fighters, there are a lot of stuff that foreign govt would want to discuss with Dusty Knights. Of course everything is IC secret. Only the govt involved and DK know about the meeting.
ooc2: I did not use Spanish, I know no word in Spanish. I used (let's say) Spanglish to get the right feeling about mentality of Dusty Knights men.
Opakidabar

Postby Mr.Yankees » Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:36 am

*The tall blonde man calmly makes his way into the house. He is not surprised to see armed men looking at him like a hunter chasing a priced wild animal. This man is fearless as if he is simply used to seeing this on a regular basis. The man approaches Mr. Barsa*

"Mr. Barsa" the man called out.

"I have something of great interest for you, sir." *Takes a piece of paper out of jacket pocket*

"Follow the instructions on this piece of paper and you and your crew shall be rewarded appropriately." *The man hands over the piece of paper. This mysterious paper only contains directions to an unknown location.*

OOC: I don't know a word in Spanish either. Not even Spanglish, so I won't even try. I don't want to make a fool out of myself.

OOC (Part II): Feel free to continue the "conversation" Opakidabar. I just wanted to make a dramatic entrance.
Fighting for the people, supported by the people.
Mr.Yankees

Postby Opakidabar » Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:41 am

*Mauro Barsa takes paper. Map? Interesting*
"Pepe!" calls Mauro Barsa, "Pepe, come!"
Young man in sombrero and mustache enters the room: "Si Mauro, que pasa?" (If Mauro Barsa is military and charismatic leader of Dusty Knights, Pepe Soledad is one of the few with university degree - brains of the organization).
"El Visitante," explains Barsa, "Ingles".
"Hello Sir, my name is Pepe Soledad and I am happy to see you in there. Where will the map take us? Is the place in Gaduridos?" young man smiles and shakes hand of the guest.
<comes an answer>
"May I offer you tequila, Sir? Rum?"
Opakidabar

Postby Mr.Yankees » Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:38 pm

"Mr. Soledad, this map will take you to a location in Gaduridos. You shall meet with someone else at that location. You will receive further information from that person. Time is of the essence, Mr. Barsa" quickly replied the man.

"No, thank you. Perhaps, I'll take up on that offer at a later date" replied the man to the drink offer.

OOC: Now, in case I am delayed and don't have time to continue in a timely manner, assume that you met with the other person and they provided you with the necessary equipment and financial support. OK?
Fighting for the people, supported by the people.
Mr.Yankees

Postby Opakidabar » Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:26 pm

Mr.Yankees wrote:"Mr. Soledad, this map will take you to a location in Gaduridos. You shall meet with someone else at that location. You will receive further information from that person. Time is of the essence, Mr. Barsa" quickly replied the man.

"No, thank you. Perhaps, I'll take up on that offer at a later date" replied the man to the drink offer.

OOC: Now, in case I am delayed and don't have time to continue in a timely manner, assume that you met with the other person and they provided you with the necessary equipment and financial support. OK?

It was glorious day when Mauro Barsa returned home with finest equipment suited for jungle guerrilla warfare. Citizens of rebel village Capibara drunk 3 days and 3 nights to celebrate and on the 4th night Mauro declared "War till death" against Pontesi administration in Gaduridos.
Opakidabar

Postby PresMusharraf » Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:51 am

THE IMPORTANT MEETING

"¡Señor Ortega! ¡Señor Ortega! Hay un hombre aquí hablar contigo." ["Mr. Ortega! Mr. Ortega! There is a man here to speak with you."] Messenger (runs in panting)

"¿Qué? ¿Quién? ¿Quiénes tan importante que desea hablar conmigo?" [What? Who? Who is so imporant that he wishes to speak with me?"] Ramon Ortega

"Tengo no idea, Señor. No es para aquí." ["I have no idea, sir. He is not from here."] Messenger

"¿Qué? ¿Es extranjero?" ["What? Is he foreign?"] Ramon Ortega.

"Sí." ["Yes."] Messenger

There is a long pause as Ramon contemplates his options.

"Muy bien...dejále dentro." ["Very well...let him inside."] Ramon Ortega

The Messenger leaves the room and returns with a professional-looking man who is carrying a briefcase. Although he is very foreign, Ramon Ortega thinks he has seen him from somewhere.

"¡Bienvenidos, Señor! Por favor, eré a casa." ["Welcome, sir! Please, be at home."] Ramon Ortega

"Perdon, Señor, pero tenemos que hablar en inglés por seguridad razones." ["I beg your pardon, sir, but we must speak in English for security reasons."] Man
"Very well, will you at least tell me your name, hermano?" Ramon Ortega

"I am afraid that must remain confidential, also for security reasons. All you need to know is that I am the Praetor, and that will suffice." Praetor

"Very well, Praetor. What is it you want with me?" Ramon Ortega.

Praetor smiles.

"I am here to offer you the full support of the Baltusian nation in terms of military and financial assistance." Praetor

"That is very generous, hermano, but I must ask if you are...how do you say...pulling my leg. Surely one man cannot persuade an entire nation to back our cause." Ramon Ortega.

"Mr. Ortega, I have the power to make the Baltusian Senate spend as much money as it can on any little project with the snap of my fingers. However, this power over the Senate will not last forever, and I must be sure I am able to send you the resources while my window of opportunity is open." Praetor

"Surely you have something up your sleeve, Praetor? Certainly there is a catch? No one is this generous without good reasons." Ramon Ortega

"I'll see you at church, Mr. Ortega. You'll know who I am, and you'll know what I want." Praetor

OOC: I am not incredibly fluent in Spanish but I still know more than the basics.
Hobrazi Union - Hobrazia (Inactive)
Luterani Útocný Strany - Deltaria (Active)
Lutherans of Keymon - Keymon (Inactive)
Corrupt Dealings Party - Baltusia/Kabushika/Celestia (Inactive)
I miss banners.
PresMusharraf

Postby JuliaAJA » Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:34 am

Bungalo La Palma Grossa, hideout of rebels.

Phone rings
Alfredo answers phone in other room
Alfredo runs into the room: "Senor Mauro, Senor Mauro!"
Mauro Barsa: "Hola, Alfredo, ke pasa?"
Alfredo taking his breath: "Hay una mujer en el teléfono, dice que tiene un mensaje." (There is a woman on the phone, says she has a message.)
Mauro Barsa: "¿Qué mensaje?" (What message?)
Alfredo: "Ella dice que es sólo para tus oídos." (She says it is only for your ears.)
Mauro Barsa answers phone: "¿Hola?" (Hello?)
Woman on phone: "¿Mauro, Mauro Barsa?"
Mauro Barsa: "No, el Rey de Luthori. ¿Quién piensa usted?" (No, the King of Luthori. Who do you think?)
Woman on phone: "Tengo que conocerlo al mediodía el martes en la aldea de Polarigo en la mezquita." (I need to meet you at noon Tuesday in the village of Polarigo at the Mosque.)
Mauro Barsa: "¿Quién es usted? ¿Para quién trabaja?" (Who are you? Who do you work for?)
Woman on phone: "No hay más que mirar para la única mujer en la mezquita." (Just look for the only woman in the Mosque.)
Mauro Barsa hangs up phone at sound of dial tone: "Alfredo! Preparar la caravana de un martes viaje a la selva." (Alfredo! Prepare the motorcade for a Tuesday trip into the Jungle.)
Alfredo (confused): "¿Por qué? ¿Qué pasa?" (Why? What's happening?)
Mauro Barsa: "¡Hazlo! Ni siquiera estoy seguro de por qué! Esto podría ser una trampa por lo que sé." (Just do it! I am not even sure why! This could be a trap as far as I know.)

OOC: I hope this is alright?
OOC2: I used Google Translate.
Joined Particracy on: December 18, 2008
Click here for my versions of Siggon's spreadsheets.
JuliaAJA

Postby Opakidabar » Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:59 am

I will sum it up. All three meetings.
First, blond man providing assistance in terms of finance and military equipment. According to Pontesi intelligence it was Lodamun agent.
Second, Praetor of Baltusia offering assistance by starting war against Pontesi in Gaduridos. Reason is simple but well hidden (I would go open only if PresM goes, it has to do with a church ;) )
Third, a woman offers meeting Mauro in Mosque.
Fourth, Triguniyan govt has some talking to Mauro and Pepe.

Dusty Knights responses:
First, DK happy with the new military and will use that against occupation power
Second, DK elite would be more than happy to increase influence of Baltusian Praetor
Third, Mauro sends Anhela Putanegra to meet the mysterious woman
Fourth, talks are general and mutually beneficial trades happen all the time

ooc: now we just need Pontesi people to agree on war RP.
Opakidabar

Postby Opakidabar » Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:58 am

Dusty Knights leadership list
To get you out of confusion.
Mauro Barsa (Papa Mauro)
Former captain of ship "San Diego". Military man and sole leader of Dusty Knights. Speaks little. Respected and feared by every Dusty Knights (and not only Dusty Knights) member. The fist of Law and Order within DK organization.

Pepe Soledad (Amigo Pepe)
Former student of Gaduridos National University. MA degree in Economics. Got ejected from University because of topic chosen for PhD research "Pontesian Investment - Enslavement of Gaduri people". Brains of DK. Responsible for Foreign Affairs and general direction of organization. Only person Mauro listens to.

Ramon Ortega (Mouth Ramon)
Former civil servant in City Vespasiano. Organization's main contact and press secretary. Officially denies any ties to DK organization or crimes. Official version is - he is threatened by DK to speak in their name. Unofficially highly trusted member. He is the one who chooses if person is allowed to meet Mauro and Pepe.
Opakidabar

Next

Return to World Events