Tsar Arkday: Coronation & prospective brides

World events, conflicts, conferences and visits from all over.

Tsar Arkday: Coronation & prospective brides

Postby Pangolin Emperor » Fri Jun 09, 2023 1:14 pm

June 5314

The coronation of Tsar Arkady Khovanskii-Udinov-Rothringen-Traugott, presided over by the Patriarch of Trigunia, Andrei Volodya, will take place soon at Rodshyadam Cathedral in the Oblast of Radin, Trigunia. This is a holy place and a sacred rite, so Ahmadis, Yeudis and LGBT identifying persons will not be invited to be present, although such persons may be invited to the celebrations afterwards at the Palace.

Governments and organisations wishing to attend the coronation are invited to propose their representatives below.

OOC: The young Tsar’s handlers are also discreetly on the look out for a blue-blooded princess for him to marry. She must be Hosian, and if not of the Terran Patriarchal Church, must be willing to convert to that religion. Please feel free to propose prospective brides below along with their bios. The expectation is that the bride-selecting process is taking place under conditions of strictest secrecy, although as ever, the risk of indiscretions and media leaks cannot be 100% ruled out. If selected, control of the bride’s character will be passed to me, although I will do my best to honour the intentions of the creator.
Pangolin Emperor

Return to World Events