A Party in the Clouds: Celebration at the Palace of Lights

World events, conflicts, conferences and visits from all over.

Re: A Party in the Clouds: Celebration at the Palace of Lights

Postby Luis1p » Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:46 pm

Robert F. Kennedy wrote:
The Queen is really the queen of this party, isn't she? I've heard my brother practically begging her to open her gardens, I don't know why. Now on you, maybe to continue entertain ourselves, we should some other activities, rather than dancing in front of all these zombies drunk people. Any ideas?

I perhaps one, follow me to my bedroom... It is on the West Wing of the palace, you need fear not of any guests or unruly individuals. It is closed off from the party.

The couple starts walking.
Last edited by Luis1p on Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Luis1p

Postby GreekIdiot » Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:46 pm

Sikreet Benowitz (Beiteynu)

On his 9th Boulevardier, still at the bar, lonely.

Peter Thaller (N&D) approaches looking blushed; as if he stood on an aircraft carrier while the northern wind was blowing him up.

He mumbled something about Hulanevek wanting to see him.

Sikreet pursed his lips.
The Terran Times
Also being that guy who's pretending to be this guy.
GreekIdiot

Postby hyraemous » Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:51 pm

William Jankovič Hulanevek (Kundrati), now fully clothed and somewhat cleaned up after hs escapade with Peter Thaller, sits down facing a newly-opened window and sipping on some drink he had hidden at some point somewhere.

When the door opened, revealing Sikreet Benowitz, he smiled.

Peter was a convincing man. He told me about you.
hyraemous

Postby Robert F. Kennedy » Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:53 pm

Luis1p wrote:
Robert F. Kennedy wrote:
The Queen is really the queen of this party, isn't she? I've heard my brother practically begging her to open her gardens, I don't know why. Now on you, maybe to continue entertain ourselves, we should some other activities, rather than dancing in front of all these zombies drunk people. Any ideas?

I perhaps one, follow me to my bedroom... It is on the West Wing of the palace, you need fear not of any guests or unruly individuals. It is closed off from the party.

The couple starts walking.

Why are we in your room, Your Highness? Oh, is it a game of cards that I am seeing there?

She take the cards game from the table

Annoys you if we play?
Image Luthori, Image Hulstria
Constitutional Democratic Union, Hosian-Dermcratic Union
Controller of the Luthorian Monarchy (House of Orange-Villayn Armstead)
Robert F. Kennedy

Postby Luis1p » Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:57 pm

At a large dinner table, down the hall from the main party, the Lourennais High Chancellor is seen talking to the President of Dundorf. She is seen smiling and laughing. Yet, upon further discussion, her faced turned pale and became serious.

High Chancellor Larosiere speaking to President Ute Schönhoff-Bauer

How can that be? I thought they were all for Artanian cooperation?

{...}

I cannot believe it. Well, I know for a fact the bastards at the Royal Government have already approved the proposal, but I will not be around to see it be done. I am retiring.

{...}

Yes, I know. When the dust clears and the smoke of our industry rises, Luthori will see the monster we've created.... crystal clear.

{...}

Well President, whenever you are ready, we will designate our ship to Dundorf and start financing this mission. Our humanitarian alliance will be felt on all corners of Terra.
Luis1p

Postby Luis1p » Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:58 pm

Robert F. Kennedy wrote:
Why are we in your room, Your Highness? Oh, is it a game of cards that I am seeing there?

She take the cards game from the table

Annoys you if we play?

Why of course not your highness, by all means, go ahead.
Luis1p

Postby GreekIdiot » Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:01 pm

hyraemous wrote:William Jankovič Hulanevek (Kundrati), now fully clothed and somewhat cleaned up after hs escapade with Peter Thaller, sits down facing a newly-opened window and sipping on some drink he had hidden at some point somewhere.

Stands on the doorframe, not moving, looking Hulanevek straight in the eye. Man was blushed too...?

A cocktail of emotions burned inside him: fury, rage, murder, betrayal, jealously, pride, greed.
The Terran Times
GreekIdiot

Postby Svetlana2 » Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:02 pm

Soheila, drinking at the bar,
"Michelle I swear to god I'm gonna kill myself if I hear ONE more fucking moan from any of the chmabers because in my 40 years as a fucking maid working for this bitchass palace I have not seen so much breeding happen in one single night like what the fuck do they think they are at? A fucking farm? Sorry we don't to see the mass slaughter of yall genes in the sheets dear god!"She said after drinking in one go her shot, alcohol was getting to her head but it still didn't help make her forget what she will and is seeing"You know what girl, enough alcohol for you. No buts bitch, I need you to come back to your senses and stop drinking like a fucking hypopotamus dealing with a divorce at the age of 40, okay?"He took away the glass she just poured from herself, she tried protesting but eventually accepted her fate,"You know what would be funny? If once I move to Aldegar, I could spread fhe gossip there. It would be hella fun!"she said rubbing her hands thinking mischievously, she does look like a cartoon villain but old and on crack,"I don't like that glimmer in your eyes..."he said fearing that she will continue on her path to insanity
Don't mind me just spreading som good old chaos and insanity and sometimes democracy and freedom depends on my mood
Svetlana2

Postby hyraemous » Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:04 pm

GreekIdiot wrote:
hyraemous wrote:William Jankovič Hulanevek (Kundrati), now fully clothed and somewhat cleaned up after hs escapade with Peter Thaller, sits down facing a newly-opened window and sipping on some drink he had hidden at some point somewhere.

Stands on the doorframe, not moving, looking Hulanevek straight in the eye. Man was blushed too...?

A cocktail of emotions burned inside him: fury, rage, murder, betrayal, jealously, pride, greed.

Eyeing at the cocktail of emotions inside Sikreet's face, he smiled further and continued.

He says that you were the one who said that Kasaema should implode or explode. You encouraged it, and then he said that you talked further about how angry you people were at Kundrati's investigation and that you were planning to step past the investigation.

Let me ask you this. When you [f word] with Peter Thaller, do you usually put the wads of cash near or on the bed when you do your thing? I didn't bring any cash, but he was perfectly suited for the... exchange.
hyraemous

Postby GreekIdiot » Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:10 pm

hyraemous wrote:
He says that you were the one who said that Kasaema should implode or explode. You encouraged it, and then he said that you talked further about how angry you people were at Kundrati's investigation and that you were planning to step past the investigation.

Let me ask you this. When you [f word] with Peter Thaller, do you usually put the wads of cash near or on the bed when you do your thing? I didn't bring any cash, but he was perfectly suited for the... exchange.

In a playful tone mixed with a murderous undertone. Sikreet was a complicated fella.

Look at you. Hypocrite. You Hulaneveks are the same as us. Playing around with aircraft carriers these days.
The Terran Times
GreekIdiot

PreviousNext

Return to World Events