A Party in the Clouds: Celebration at the Palace of Lights

World events, conflicts, conferences and visits from all over.

Re: A Party in the Clouds: Celebration at the Palace of Lights

Postby hyraemous » Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:10 pm

GreekIdiot wrote:
hyraemous wrote:William Jankovič Hulanevek (Kundrati), looking at Mehel Gabriel.

For years I have only known that it was the Dorvish who killed him. A national secret, they said.

[voice quieting slowly, though a more angered tone emerges]
I'll be damned to hear that one of our great allies killed one of the most influential men of my land.

[Hulanevek motions the King to approach.]

Sikreet Benowitz (Beiteynu)

Don't pretend you're shocked. Just because Marit gave you that goddamn thing it didn't mean we wouldn't try to get it back. I know you have it!

We're now lame ducks under your own goddamn government. I thought you guys ran the country!

William Jankovič Hulanevek (Kundrati)

Unlike you, my country is a democracy. In fact, we don't run countries, Kundrati runs countries. It would be good if you complied with the investigation, after all.
hyraemous

Postby Mbites » Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:15 pm

GreekIdiot wrote:
hyraemous wrote:William Jankovič Hulanevek (Kundrati), looking at Mehel Gabriel.

For years I have only known that it was the Dorvish who killed him. A national secret, they said.

[voice quieting slowly, though a more angered tone emerges]
I'll be damned to hear that one of our great allies killed one of the most influential men of my land.

[Hulanevek motions the King to approach.]

Don't pretend you're shocked. Just because Marit gave you that goddamn thing it didn't mean we wouldn't try to get it back. I know you have it!

We're now lame ducks under your own goddamn government. I thought you guys ran the country!

Peter Thaller standing rather closely to Benowitz and Hulavenek sips on his *he doesnt know, it has been a few already* beer and decides to approach the conversation which seems to get heated.

Gentlemen.. isnt this getting rather heated? I think you should talk less about the past and more about the future. Arent we all good friends now? Well, at least I think so, here, take one of these glasses and let us look into the golden dawn, somewhere in this world there is always wealth to be created.
"It looked like a silly semi-cliquey thing between a few players to me. Following around a troll called Mbites like he was some sort of god... which wouldn't have mattered so much in the scale of things, except one of them was a Mod."
Mbites

Postby GreekIdiot » Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:19 pm

hyraemous wrote:William Jankovič Hulanevek (Kundrati)

Unlike you, my country is a democracy. In fact, we don't run countries, Kundrati runs countries. It would be good if you complied with the investigation, after all.

Sounding bitter, ugly and defensive - disregarding Peter Thaller.

Pretty little words to live by. If you didn't have that thing, your democracy would perish. And we wouldn't even fire a bullet. Your great great grandpa would know what I'm talking about it. And you know it!

Looks around and chuckles.

Comply with the investigation? Isn't your lot in the same boat? Don't tell me your family is going to roll over and die...
The Terran Times
Also being that guy who's pretending to be this guy.
GreekIdiot

Postby hyraemous » Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:21 pm

GreekIdiot wrote:
hyraemous wrote:

Sounding bitter, ugly and defensive - disregarding Peter Thaller.

Pretty little words to live by. If you didn't have that thing, your democracy would perish. And we wouldn't even fire a bullet. Your great great grandpa would know what I'm talking about it. And you know it!

Looks around and chuckles.

Comply with the investigation? Isn't your lot in the same boat? Don't tell me your family is going to roll over and die...

William Jankovič Hulanevek (Kundrati), also ignoring Peter Thaller.

Sikreet, I heard four, nay, five voices on that audio leak. Which one of you said Kasaema would implode or explode? I'd love to know... brother.
hyraemous

Postby GreekIdiot » Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:23 pm

hyraemous wrote:William Jankovič Hulanevek (Kundrati), also ignoring Peter Thaller.

Sikreet, I heard four, nay, five voices on that audio leak. Which one of you said Kasaema would implode or explode? I'd love to know... brother.

Spills a little bit of the Boulevardier as he puts his face closer to Hulanevek.

... are you wearing a wire?!
The Terran Times
GreekIdiot

Postby hyraemous » Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:24 pm

GreekIdiot wrote:
hyraemous wrote:William Jankovič Hulanevek (Kundrati), also ignoring Peter Thaller.

Spills a little bit of the Boulevardier as he puts his face closer to Hulanevek.

William Jankovič Hulanevek (Kundrati), growing more angrier yet quieter. By this time he asks someone else to take his suit, revealing his white business-like shirt.

Answer the fucking question.
hyraemous

Postby Mbites » Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:25 pm

GreekIdiot wrote:

Peter rubs his temple, obviously exhausted by the serious nature of the conversation, he tornado's his beer and tries to surpress a burp.
"It looked like a silly semi-cliquey thing between a few players to me. Following around a troll called Mbites like he was some sort of god... which wouldn't have mattered so much in the scale of things, except one of them was a Mod."
Mbites

Postby GreekIdiot » Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:30 pm

hyraemous wrote:William Jankovič Hulanevek (Kundrati), growing more angrier yet quieter. By this time he asks someone else to take his suit, revealing his white business-like shirt.

Keenly aware of eyes turning to their duet, he watches the Hulanevek get ready for a brawl. He moves his face closer, eyes the man and whispers.

You shithead!
The Terran Times
GreekIdiot

Postby hyraemous » Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:32 pm

GreekIdiot wrote:
hyraemous wrote:William Jankovič Hulanevek (Kundrati), growing more angrier yet quieter. By this time he asks someone else to take his suit, revealing his white business-like shirt.

Keenly aware of eyes turning to their duet, he watches the Hulanevek get ready for a brawl. He moves his face closer, eyes the man and whispers.

You shithead!

William Jankovič Hulanevek (Kundrati)

[Staring at Sikreet's eyes.]
You're not much better, Sikreet. Now tell me. Who said it?
hyraemous

Postby Luis1p » Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:36 pm

Meleh Gabriel of Beiteynu, speaking to William Jankovič Hulanevek (Kundrati), Sikreet Benowitz (Beiteynu), and Peter Thaller

The Meleh walks to the group with two Royal Guards of the Lourennais Royal Family.

Gentelemen, gentlemen... what is all the commotion! Have you no dignity to argue here?
Luis1p

PreviousNext

Return to World Events