A Party in the Clouds: Celebration at the Palace of Lights

World events, conflicts, conferences and visits from all over.

Re: A Party in the Clouds: Celebration at the Palace of Lights

Postby Mbites » Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:37 pm

Peter annoyed by the bickering of the two, tries to step between them, the bearish leader of the dual-republic loudely vocalizes

This is enough. *hic* You two should both get some air.
"It looked like a silly semi-cliquey thing between a few players to me. Following around a troll called Mbites like he was some sort of god... which wouldn't have mattered so much in the scale of things, except one of them was a Mod."
Mbites

Postby hyraemous » Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:40 pm

William Jankovič Hulanevek (Kundrati)

[Holding three copies of the subpoena that was given to the Hulanevek family, he hands them to Peter Thaller, Meleh Gabriel, and Sikreet Benowitz.]
hyraemous

Postby GreekIdiot » Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:44 pm

Sikreet Benowitz (Beiteynu)

Suddenly feels sense rushing back in. Looks at the Meleh Gabriel (Beiteynu).

My King. My deepest apologies.

He bows.

Quickly glances at Peter Thaller (N&D) with a hint of a smirk.

Turns to the Hulanevek (Kundrati) and eyes the paperwork. He raises his gaze and looks him in the eye, a mix of fury and calm.

Don't you have 1 of these for you, too?

Nudges Peter Thaller (N&D) and turns around to the bar without taking the subpoena.
The Terran Times
Also being that guy who's pretending to be this guy.
GreekIdiot

Postby Mbites » Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:47 pm

GreekIdiot wrote:Sikreet Benowitz (Beiteynu)

Suddenly feels sense rushing back in. Looks at the Meleh Gabriel (Beiteynu).

My King. My deepest apologies.

He bows.

Quickly glances at Peter Thaller (N&D) with a hint of a smirk.

Turns to the Hulanevek (Kundrati) and eyes the paperwork. He raises his gaze and looks him in the eye, a mix of fury and calm.

Silently
Don't you have 1 of these for you, too?

Nudges Peter Thaller (N&D) and turns around to the bar without taking the subpoena.

Surprised by the emergence of the King, Thaller quickly responds by following Sikreet to the bar after a short but formal greeting of the King.

Hozeez Sikreet, was that necessary? I thought we were here for a good time and for me to shake hands with some rich baguette fucks.
"It looked like a silly semi-cliquey thing between a few players to me. Following around a troll called Mbites like he was some sort of god... which wouldn't have mattered so much in the scale of things, except one of them was a Mod."
Mbites

Postby hyraemous » Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:48 pm

William Jankovič Hulanevek (Kundrati)

[Following Sikreet Benowitz.]

You walking away only makes you guilty of that statement.
hyraemous

Postby Luis1p » Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:51 pm

hyraemous wrote:William Jankovič Hulanevek (Kundrati)

Meleh Gabriel, speaking to William Jankovič Hulanevek (Kundrati)

Your excellency, leave them be. You know how those pureblooded Yeudis behave. Please come with me to the terrace, we have many things to discuss.
Luis1p

Postby Luis1p » Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:55 pm

Robert F. Kennedy wrote:His Imperial Highness, Albert, Prince of Orange, taking one glass of brandy before talking to Queen Catherine V:

He bows to the Queen in respect before talking.

Your Majesty, I might say that my sister and I are deeply honored to represent both our parents to this marvelous party. Your dynasty has reached the 1000 years mark, that's something that deserve a little party, I might say.

He lets escape a little laugh

Yet, you have still a long way before dethroning the rule of the Orange-Villayns in Luthori. In more seriousness though, I would like to give that gift.

Proceeds to show her the Empress Elizabeth's diamond

This was the diamond offered by my great-great-grandfather to my great-great grandmother for their wedding. The diamond sat in the Empress Calathe's Crown before my mother and the Imperial Household accepted to offer it to you and your family. Consider this as the present from the Orange-Villayns to your family.

Queen Catherine V (Lourenne) speaking to Prince of Orange, Albert, of Luthori.

Ah, the Prince of Orange himself. Welcome to the royal estates! I must welcome your delegation. I see you have been misinformed. Tonight we celebrate 1000 years of my family solely in Lourenne. The Orléans-Vassers, we've reigned Canrille for over 2900 years! I enjoy this friendly competition of antiquity. We welcome our western cousins with open arms. I am glad you made it. Especially with that war going on.

Queen Catherine receives gift.

My! what a lovely gift! We thank you for your generosity! And of course, we have a gift for you as well. This tiara was from the Royal Vaults of Alduria at Semailles. It has been in the Orléans-Vasser dynasty since its creation. Here is the tiara of the silver rooster, the most highest order of Alduria--and a gift on behalf of King Leopold. He sends "his brightest wishes" as he couldn't be here today. But, as head of the family, I give you this gift as a sign of respect and friendship. We hope you will put it to use.

Luis1p

Postby hyraemous » Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:56 pm

Luis1p wrote:
hyraemous wrote:William Jankovič Hulanevek (Kundrati)

Meleh Gabriel, speaking to William Jankovič Hulanevek (Kundrati)

Your excellency, leave them be. You know how those pureblooded Yeudis behave. Please come with me to the terrace, we have many things to discuss.

William Hulanevek sighs, mutters a thing in Endralonian, before following Meleh.
hyraemous

Postby GreekIdiot » Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:00 pm

Sikreet Benowitz (Beiteynu) to Peter Thaller (N&D)

Fuming, as they're heading for the bar.

Come. Let's discuss implosion and explosion strategies.
The Terran Times
Also being that guy who's pretending to be this guy.
GreekIdiot

Postby Liu Che/Zhuli » Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:00 pm

Luis1p wrote:[Queen Catherine V (Lourenne) speaking to Son of Heaven Wu Fangxun

The Queen turns from a conversation with her child. She looks at the Son of Heaven, bows in respect, and engages in conversation.

Ah, Your Majesty and Radiant Highness, I am truly honored to meet you. I must say, I am quite happy to see you here at the Palace of Lights. It is my great privilege to welcome you once again and show my appreciation to your great country.

I can assure you that no gastro issues will take place here. We have the finest cuisine and chefs that the nation can offer.

The Queen listens to Wu Fangxun and is presented with a gift.

..... My..... I am truly honored your majesty! This is a notable piece worthy of our halls and a great symbol of our friendship. I am truly honored, again, by your great humility and friendship. I shall see to it that the United Kingdom show its appreciation to Yingdala. For the time being please take this:

The Queen signals to her assistant and presents Wu Fangxun with a gift: A Gold Ring, set with a large 24 carat emerald in the shape of a dragon, surrounded by diamonds and smaller rubies.
[img]https://i.
imgur
.com/l7UBDjn.png[/img]

This ring belonged to my ancestor, the Princess Louise Marie,the Duchess of Amoudry. She was the first woman in my dynasty to marry within the Yingdalan nobility. Her lineage however has died out. For 700 years already. Prince Haoyang gave this ring to the princess out of love an respect for their marriage. It has sat in our vaults for centuries. I find it appropriate to return it to Tian'an as a symbol of respect and deep cultural connections. May you recieve our gift with great honor and respect.

I once again thank you, your radiant highness. I leave you with this gift. May we talk again and of course, enjoy your stay.

Son of Heaven Wu Fagxun - eyes widened - reaponds to Queen Catherine’s gift

Madam, this gift is most appreciated and also too great. Let it remain with your family as a token of our bond - one that We could perhaps renew through blood. We have many sisters needing suitable husbands. Although Our family has tended to avoid foreign marriages, one which could serve as a basis for a new international relationship would be appropriate.

We could speak to you and your High Chancellor about this, including potential observer status in the West Dovani Union.
Liu Che/Zhuli

PreviousNext

Return to World Events