A Party in the Clouds: Celebration at the Palace of Lights

World events, conflicts, conferences and visits from all over.

Re: A Party in the Clouds: Celebration at the Palace of Lights

Postby hyraemous » Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:30 pm

GreekIdiot wrote:
hyraemous wrote:Looking down at the stained carpet.

Sounds like you don't mind wasting a few Franc, now do you?

Fuck the Canrillaise; we don't play by their rules. You'd find better luck with the Lourennais-loving Aristocrats. He married Jacquil, after all.

I? I'm the Yeudish money that runs this world. Including your country, Hulanevek.

He let the last sentence linger. He put his hands inside both pant pockets, standing in what he hoped would be perceived as a power pose.

The note in his mind.

After a few seconds, and holding a smirk.

Then read me that note.
My nation is: Image Kundrati / My party is: Kundrati Democracy
"Instead realize that your country [Kundrati] isn’t special..." - Farsun
hyraemous

Postby GreekIdiot » Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:32 pm

hyraemous wrote:After a few seconds, and holding a smirk.

Then read me that note.

Sikreet sighed, trying to hide his slight inebriation.

You do realise there are 8 Gems, right?
The Terran Times
Also being that guy who's pretending to be this guy.
GreekIdiot

Postby hyraemous » Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:32 pm

GreekIdiot wrote:
hyraemous wrote:After a few seconds, and holding a smirk.

Then read me that note.

Sikreet sighed, trying to hide his slight inebriation.

You do realise there are 8 Gems, right?

Sternly.

Read me the note.
hyraemous

Postby GreekIdiot » Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:36 pm

hyraemous wrote:Sternly.

Read me the note.

Sikreet felt a small rush of panic. A barrage of outcomes went through his mind. Who was he kidding, he was not a master plotter. He was not him.

The seconds lingered, yet he stood there in silence.
The Terran Times
GreekIdiot

Postby hyraemous » Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:38 pm

GreekIdiot wrote:
hyraemous wrote:Sternly.

Read me the note.

Sikreet felt a small rush of panic. A barrage of outcomes went through his mind. Who was he kidding, he was not a master plotter. He was not him.

The seconds lingered, yet he stood there in silence.

Also standing in silence for a second or two, before adding:

Or you will have proven that your money runs you out of the house that Lourenne now controls.

Hulanevek would chuckle after that statement.
hyraemous

Postby Mbites » Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:44 pm

Luis1p wrote:High Chancellor Rochelle Larosiere, speaking to Peter Thaller.

Ah Bonsoir, Mr. Thaller. I/ am pleased to meet you. And I see you represent the Dual-Republic. I have witnessed the success of your businesses in Beaumont-sur-Mer, I must congratulate you.

I see you want to talk businness. I am all ears.

Well, you see, there are two things, first of all we would like to open some channels in regards to communication about Dovani, as you might have noticed, the dual-republic is jointly administering the new midway channel and seeking to expand its economic partnerships and interests onto the continent. We would of course not do anything that would anger Lourenne, so this is more of a gesture of friendship. Secondly, industrial interest groups have come to me to try to lucrate green financing from Lourenne and potential R&D partnerships. You see the growing middle-class of Narikaton & Darnussia is very environmentally aware.
"It looked like a silly semi-cliquey thing between a few players to me. Following around a troll called Mbites like he was some sort of god... which wouldn't have mattered so much in the scale of things, except one of them was a Mod."
Mbites

Postby Luis1p » Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:44 pm

It is now Midnight at Lac des Lumieres. The Party becomes ever more tense among certain individuals. The party continues with laughter, surprises, and excellent service. The night continues, but tension and politics take over.

Luis1p

Postby Luis1p » Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:49 pm

Mbites wrote:
Well, you see, there are two things, first of all we would like to open some channels in regards to communication about Dovani, as you might have noticed, the dual-republic is jointly administering the new midway channel and seeking to expand its economic partnerships and interests onto the continent. We would of course not do anything that would anger Lourenne, so this is more of a gesture of friendship. Secondly, industrial interest groups have come to me to try to lucrate green financing from Lourenne and potential R&D partnerships. You see the growing middle-class of Narikaton & Darnussia is very environmentally aware.

High Chancellor Rochelle Larosiere, speaking to Peter Thaller.

Ah of course, I must reaffirm you mister Thaller, the United Kingdom would not be angered by your decision to invest in Dovani. We are a nation of possibility after all. We welcome several partners to trade with us and cooperate with us.

That being said, we are very happy to help the Dual-Republic seek out green ventures--that is what we are known for after all. I am almost certain that my friend, Victor Dechambeau, at Vertonel Bank would be happy to provide assistance to you. He is always eager to get Vertonel into the thick of it.

I for one am certain that the private sector in Lourenne is interested in your proposals. Do you have something I can relay to them?
Luis1p

Postby GreekIdiot » Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:49 pm

hyraemous wrote:Also standing in silence for a second or two, before adding:

Or you will have proven that your money runs you out of the house that Lourenne now controls.

Hulanevek would chuckle after that statement.

Sikreet's left eye twitched with momentary rage at that chuckle.

He stepped forward, grabbed the Hulanevek by the neck with force, and after 1.5 seconds of a murderous stare, he kissed him.

His mind still racing on that note; and calamity, catastrophe.

He knew, after all.

Of the endgame.
The Terran Times
GreekIdiot

Postby Mbites » Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:54 pm

Luis1p wrote:High Chancellor Rochelle Larosiere, speaking to Peter Thaller.

Ah of course, I must reaffirm you mister Thaller, the United Kingdom would not be angered by your decision to invest in Dovani. We are a nation of possibility after all. We welcome several partners to trade with us and cooperate with us.

That being said, we are very happy to help the Dual-Republic seek out green ventures--that is what we are known for after all. I am almost certain that my friend, Victor Dechambeau, at Vertonel Bank would be happy to provide assistance to you. He is always eager to get Vertonel into the thick of it.

I for one am certain that the private sector in Lourenne is interested in your proposals. Do you have something I can relay to them?

Well thank you madame High Channcelor. Then I will instruct my foreign ministry to still inform you of plans the Dual-republic might have in Dovani.

Perfect, great. I am very happy to hear that. Yes, if you would relay to him this number *give the Chancellor a note* to contact the Foreign Minister and tell him that of course investment or loans will be guaranteed by the government of the dual-republic. We would be happy if our business might get financing from them. Thank you very much High Chancellor, I hope for very fruitful partnerships. If there is anything you need from us, feel always free to turn to Bannerhafen. *nods*
"It looked like a silly semi-cliquey thing between a few players to me. Following around a troll called Mbites like he was some sort of god... which wouldn't have mattered so much in the scale of things, except one of them was a Mod."
Mbites

PreviousNext

Return to World Events