A Party in the Clouds: Celebration at the Palace of Lights

World events, conflicts, conferences and visits from all over.

Re: A Party in the Clouds: Celebration at the Palace of Lights

Postby Mbites » Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:11 pm

Peter Thaller, Narikaton & Darnussia

He is looking around a little out of it after the whole ordeal with a man from Kundrati exploring his dry docks.
Then he spotted the people he was actually looking for in regards to diplomacy, the High Chancellor of Lourenne and the Bundespräsidentin of Dundorf so he approaches them.

Ladies, I am sorry to disturb you, but I found it would be wise to introduce myself, my name is Peter Thaller, President and Chancellor of the Dual-republic. It is an honor to meet you two, I hope you might have time to discuss some business.
"It looked like a silly semi-cliquey thing between a few players to me. Following around a troll called Mbites like he was some sort of god... which wouldn't have mattered so much in the scale of things, except one of them was a Mod."
Mbites

Postby hyraemous » Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:12 pm

GreekIdiot wrote:
hyraemous wrote:
He says that you were the one who said that Kasaema should implode or explode. You encouraged it, and then he said that you talked further about how angry you people were at Kundrati's investigation and that you were planning to step past the investigation.

Let me ask you this. When you [f word] with Peter Thaller, do you usually put the wads of cash near or on the bed when you do your thing? I didn't bring any cash, but he was perfectly suited for the... exchange.

In a playful tone mixed with a murderous undertone. Sikreet was a complicated fella.

Look at you. Hypocrite. You Hulaneveks are the same as us. Playing around with aircraft carriers these days.

Sighing in a similar tone.

Peter was so gracious. He even offered to share more about your families' escapades inside Kundrati if I didn't stop firing aircraft into his carrier. I stopped so that I can see you, my friend.

The Hulanevek smile was extremely large by this time, though the wine had disappeared.
hyraemous

Postby GreekIdiot » Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:15 pm

hyraemous wrote:
Peter was so gracious. He even offered to share more about your families' escapades inside Kundrati if I didn't stop firing aircraft into his carrier. I stopped so that I can see you, my friend.

The Hulanevek smile was extremely large by this time, though the wine had disappeared.

Sikreet raised an eyebrow. The 10th Boulevardier in his hand, he shuffled in, closed the door.

We've been asking you to play with Yeudish aircraft carriers for a while now.

He moved in front of Hulanevek's face.
The Terran Times
Also being that guy who's pretending to be this guy.
GreekIdiot

Postby hyraemous » Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:17 pm

GreekIdiot wrote:
hyraemous wrote:

Sikreet raised an eyebrow. The 10th Boulevardier in his hand, he shuffled in, closed the door.

We've been asking you to play with Yeudish aircraft carriers for a while now.

He moved in front of Hulanevek's face.

Hulanevek turned around, before putting a hand in one of Sikreet's two shoulders.

Sweetheart, don't you see? We've played with your carrier for 200 years. Now, it's time for you to play with our aircraft carrier.

He grabbed the 10th Boulevardier that Sikreet had before grabbing Sikreet's mouth, opening it up, and pouring the Boulevardier onto it.
hyraemous

Postby GreekIdiot » Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:20 pm

hyraemous wrote:Hulanevek turned around, before putting a hand in one of Sikreet's two shoulders.

Sweetheart, don't you see? We've played with your carrier for 200 years. Now, it's time for you to play with our aircraft carrier.

He grabbed the 10th Boulevardier that Sikreet had before grabbing Sikreet's mouth, opening it up, and pouring the Boulevardier onto it.

Sikreet slapped the glass out of Hulanevek's hand; it fell to the 80.000 LFR carpet and made a stain.

He remained unflinching, watching the guy with a slight smirk.
The Terran Times
GreekIdiot

Postby hyraemous » Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:21 pm

GreekIdiot wrote:
hyraemous wrote:Hulanevek turned around, before putting a hand in one of Sikreet's two shoulders.

Sikreet slapped the glass out of Hulanevek's hand; it fell to the 80.000 LFR carpet and made a stain.

He remained unflinching, watching the guy with a slight smirk.

Looking down at the stained carpet.

Sounds like you don't mind wasting a few Franc, now do you?
hyraemous

Postby Luis1p » Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:25 pm

Meleh Gabriel calls a Palace Assistant over to him and hands him a slip of paper.

Give it to him. That gangly looking man.

The servant walks over to Sikreet Benowitz and gives him this following note:

"If you bend to Kundrati, Lourenne bends your neck, and the homelands is no more.

-Gab"
Luis1p

Postby GreekIdiot » Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:28 pm

hyraemous wrote:Looking down at the stained carpet.

Sounds like you don't mind wasting a few Franc, now do you?

Fuck the Canrillaise; we don't play by their rules. You'd find better luck with the Lourennais-loving Aristocrats. He married Jacquil, after all.

I? I'm the Yeudish money that runs this world. Including your country, Hulanevek.

He let the last sentence linger. He put his hands inside both pant pockets, standing in what he hoped would be perceived as a power pose.

The note in his mind.
The Terran Times
GreekIdiot

Postby Svetlana2 » Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:28 pm

Soheila, walking down a hallway
"Yeah, yeah, I know Michelle, no need to tell me how to pick up condoms, you already sleep with your prince knight of a boyfriend so much I don't even ask why you know so much abo-"She said before opening of the doors abruptly and witnessed the three men having a part of wrestling the ancient way,"GOODNESS GRACIOUS WHAT ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH IS THIS SUPPOSED TO BE!?! OH GOD I WISHED I WAS BLIND!"She screamed from surpised before adding,"Oh that's the guy who gave me coke earlier, not gonna lie good sire you have a VERY nice capital ship, one to be displayed in a museum as a weapon of mass destruction but eh enjoy bottoming king!"she then left the room before continuing on her way as if nothing happened,"Not gonna lie, they look familiar, meh, I know one is from Kundrati, one is from Narikaton, the third one probably from that shitass place named Beiteynu, funny their name sounds like a goat, Beeeeiiiiiteynu, lol, I'm so wasted"she thought to herself
Don't mind me just spreading som good old chaos and insanity and sometimes democracy and freedom depends on my mood
Svetlana2

Postby Luis1p » Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:29 pm

Mbites wrote:Peter Thaller, Narikaton & Darnussia

He is looking around a little out of it after the whole ordeal with a man from Kundrati exploring his dry docks.
Then he spotted the people he was actually looking for in regards to diplomacy, the High Chancellor of Lourenne and the Bundespräsidentin of Dundorf so he approaches them.

Ladies, I am sorry to disturb you, but I found it would be wise to introduce myself, my name is Peter Thaller, President and Chancellor of the Dual-republic. It is an honor to meet you two, I hope you might have time to discuss some business.

High Chancellor Rochelle Larosiere, speaking to Peter Thaller.

Ah Bonsoir, Mr. Thaller. I/ am pleased to meet you. And I see you represent the Dual-Republic. I have witnessed the success of your businesses in Beaumont-sur-Mer, I must congratulate you.

I see you want to talk businness. I am all ears.
Luis1p

PreviousNext

Return to World Events