Head of State Power

Propose and review new legislative variables for the game.

Re: Head of State Power

Postby UniSocAll » Sun May 01, 2011 10:16 pm

I was aware of the previous changes that happened in Beiteynu.
[IAN] International Airwaves Network [IAN]
Like Music To Your Ears | Connecting Communities

Alliance of Terran Republics
UniSocAll

Postby Rabblerouser » Mon May 02, 2011 8:00 am

I've founded an anti-fascist party in Beiteynu which seeks to overturn the new Nazi government. Should it take power, it will get rid of the ridiculous changes the Nazi player has made to the nation's culture and re-establish Beiteynu's Jewish culture (thought with a more Yiddish than Hebrew flavour). I intend to write up an account of all this in the wiki that creates some kind of RP situation in which a Nazi party could conceivably seize power in Beiteynu and be confronted with a partisan resistance. If the player gets bored and goes inactive, this will be easy; if he stays and remains active, I will contact him and explain the importance of maintaining the culture of the nation and try to convince him to make more culture-appropriate choices (e.g. for the nation flag, motto, anthem and leader title). Then again, someone who engages in Particracy's equivalent of trolling might be hard to persuade.
Partidul Naţional Ţărănesc, Confederația Noului Endralon, Kizenia și Kuzakiului

Red is the blood of our martyrs, blue the endless sky, and golden the sun that rises above our homeland!
Rabblerouser

Postby Domaldel » Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:40 pm

Regarding the vetoes mentioned earlier.
Not sure if it would be possible to code but what about also include the option of vetoing stuff like appointment of mayors and stuff.
Would be a nice compromise when dealing with one party states (in character) and you're in the democratic opposition for instance.
It's better then them picking the mayors while it still leave them some power to block your most disagreeable party members from power.
You could also have things like veto right against appointed ministers and so one...
There's all sort of possibilities really.
I know, low priority, but if someone is looking at this in the first place then there's more then enough possibilities...
Domaldel

Previous

Return to Laws