Descriptions

Propose and review new legislative variables for the game.

Descriptions

Postby GreekIdiot » Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:15 am

I don't quite remember from my old days here, but is it possible to add a further description under each variable under each law?

For example: Subject: Food and beverage labeling regulations.
1. There are no laws concerning food and beverage labeling.
2. Companies are encouraged by the government to label food and beverage products.
3. Companies must clearly label food and beverage products, in a manner that can be easily understood.
etc.

And make it to:

3. Companies must clearly label food and beverage products, in a manner that can be easily understood.
Description: Upon enactment of this policy, government resources will be used to initiate and further maintain a proper system of labeling with regards to bla bla bla...in association with private industries bla bla bla...etc.

(And if the mods are willing, I can take a peek into all of the policies and make some updates, all in the name of user interface)
The Terran Times
Also being that guy who's pretending to be this guy.
GreekIdiot

Re: Descriptions

Postby Darvian » Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:44 pm

GreekIdiot wrote:I don't quite remember from my old days here, but is it possible to add a further description under each variable under each law?

Yes.

GreekIdiot wrote:(And if the mods are willing, I can take a peek into all of the policies and make some updates, all in the name of user interface)

Not 100% sure on what you're asking here.
Darvian

Postby GreekIdiot » Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:37 am

I'll make a topic where all the laws will be listed (for reference purposes) and I will send you personally the corrections (even little dots, some rewording for an update if you like and stuff like that), if you wish to implement.

And since you said yes, I'll work on writing descriptions for every variable for every law. A refreshment for Particracy.
The Terran Times
GreekIdiot

Postby Darvian » Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:52 pm

There may, may, be a text limit on the variables. Not sure what it is, but might be helpful to keep that in mind.
Darvian

Postby GreekIdiot » Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:52 pm

Okay.
The Terran Times
GreekIdiot

Return to Laws