Sadomasochist relationships

Propose and review new legislative variables for the game.

Sadomasochist relationships

Postby albatrosinus » Tue May 27, 2014 7:56 pm

Name of the Law/Policy: Government's policy on sadomasochism
Link to thread:
Law/Policy Catagory: Justice

Options:

1. Sadomasochism is authorized without restrictions
2. Sadomasochism is authorized with some restrictions
3. Sadomasochism is authorized with heavy state regulations [default]
4. Sadomasochism is only authorized in some heavy-costing institutes.
5. Sadomasochism is only authorized for some wierd religious reasons.
6. Sadomasochism is forbidden but is only a minor crime
7. Sadomasochism is absolutely forbidden and is a major crime.
8. Local government choose

Effects:
1. Civil rights are massively increased, morality is massively more progressive.
2. Civil rights are increased, morality is more progressive.
3. No change
4. Economy is more capitalistic
5. Religiousness is increased, civil rights are decreased, morality is more conservative
6. Civil rights are a little more decreased than in the 5, morality is a little more conservative than in the 5
7. Civil rights are massively decreased, morality is massively more conservative, a little more centralized state
8. Devolution is increased.
Comments: Just an idea, a little wierd, I know.
Who are you and why are you watching this?
albatrosinus

Re: Sadomasochist relationships

Postby Aquinas » Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:40 pm

Name of the law/policy: Policy on BDSM
Category: Civil liberites

1. BDSM is legal where basic consent has been established.
2. BDSM is only legal where it has been demonstrated considerable care has been taken to ensure continuing consent and avoidance of unreasonable harm.
3. BDSM is illegal.
Aquinas

Postby Kubrick » Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:37 am

Maybe it's wiser to reform this into "fetishes" instead of giving every fetish their own law?
"see yah i think kubs is right" ~Zanz

"I’m pretty sure your buddy Kubrick was upset he couldn’t just resort to his old ways" ~Auditorii

"You can blame Polites and Kubrick for that nightmare" ~Doc
Kubrick

Postby Arizal1 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:35 am

Kubrick wrote:Maybe it's wiser to reform this into "fetishes" instead of giving every fetish their own law?

I think BDSM can be its own category, because it raises different issues than bestiality, for example. BDSM is really about violence made to other human beings, acts that could be very easily considered as illegal given criminal codes. Other fetishes don't necessarily have the same consequences.

But yes, sadomasochism is the S of BDSM, so it should be included in BDSM.
The Social-Liberal Caucus (Ibutho) (Inactive) (Particracy Classic)
Demokrat Konservativen Partei (DKP) (Narikaton and Darnussia) (Particracy Classic)
The Federalistische Partij (Laaglanden) (Particracy Dev)
Arizal1

Postby Kubrick » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:54 am

Yes but you have the weirdest fetishes. Feces, pretend-rape, etc. I was thinking along the lines of "Legality of violent, shaming and unhealthy sexual acts".

But I don't really know how to put it in words. Hope this clears it up.

"I’m pretty sure your buddy Kubrick was upset he couldn’t just resort to his old ways" ~Auditorii

Kubrick

Postby Arizal1 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:10 pm

Kubrick wrote:Yes but you have the weirdest fetishes. Feces, pretend-rape, etc. I was thinking along the lines of "Legality of violent, shaming and unhealthy sexual acts".

I'm not sure for unhealthy (I don't think bestiality is healthy, altough someone could prove me wrong), but "Legality of violent and shaming sexual acts" seems a good title to me. It says what it has to say.
Demokrat Konservativen Partei (DKP) (Narikaton and Darnussia) (Particracy Classic)
Arizal1

Postby Kubrick » Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:44 pm

Arizal1 wrote:
Kubrick wrote:Yes but you have the weirdest fetishes. Feces, pretend-rape, etc. I was thinking along the lines of "Legality of violent, shaming and unhealthy sexual acts".

I'm not sure for unhealthy (I don't think bestiality is healthy, altough someone could prove me wrong), but "Legality of violent and shaming sexual acts" seems a good title to me. It says what it has to say.

Yeah, as a said, I didn't really know how to word it. But the whole deal with eating feces didn't seem too healthy to me, hence including that one :lol:

Cheers for your input.

Kubrick

Postby Arizal1 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:54 pm

Kubrick wrote:
Arizal1 wrote:

Yeah, as a said, I didn't really know how to word it. But the whole deal with eating feces didn't seem too healthy to me, hence including that one :lol:

Cheers for your input.

No problem, altought I expressed myself badly. What I wanted to stress was that "unhealthy behaviours" and "violent and shaming behaviours" are two different concepts. The State may not care about you having unhealty habits, but harming others physically and/or psychologically is another business. If someone could make the case that "shaming behaviours" could be separated from "violents" ones, they could even be three different values. But I think the concept of "psychological violence" between the term "shaming" is close enough to violence for them to be together.
Arizal1

Postby Kubrick » Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:14 am

Alright, that makes perfect sense. Thanks! I think it's a nice and relevant law like this.

Kubrick

Return to Laws