Campaigns to Attract Foreign Students

Propose and review new legislative variables for the game.

Campaigns to Attract Foreign Students

Postby SSLU » Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:29 pm

Name: Campaigns to Attract Foreign Students
Category: Education
Options:
1. No campaigns to attract foreign students are permitted(Default)
2. The Well-funded Governmental Program for Foreign Students Features a Comprehensive Website combined with large advertisement campaigns and a wide range of scholarships
3. A middle-sized Program to Attract Foreign Students is operated by the government with a website, scholarships for low-income students and some advertisements
4. A Small campaign to attract foreign students is financed by the Government with a simple website and limited scholarship opportunities
5. The Government leaves it up to private companies to attract foreign students
6. Local Governments are responsible for attracting foreign students

Effects:
1)No Effect
2)Large Increase in Big Government, Internationalism
3)Medium Increase in Big Government, Internationalism
4)Small Increase in Big Government, Internationalism
5)Medium Increase in Capitalism, Small Government
6)Medium Increse in Devolution, Small Government, Internationalism

Comments: These programs are very trendy lately with countries like ROK, ROC, Poland, Croatia, Japan, Australia, Slovakia and many other I didn't mention operating these "Study In" programs. I thought that it would be a good idea to incorporate these programs to particracy. Countries that are keen on Capitalism can seek refugee in option 5, while isolationists are free to stay with option 1(DPRK is the perfect example of a country that uses option 1). I acknowledge that this is a rather slim topic, yet I think that it is quite important. :D
I'm back. Back at it again with the white vans.
SSLU

Return to Laws