Policy on Trade Union political orientation

Suggestions for new proposal variables are welcome here.

Policy on Trade Union political orientation

Postby Auditorii » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:12 pm

Law Category: Economics
Law Name: Policy on Trade Union political orientation (if trade unions are permitted)

Variables
1) Trade unions that are entirely state controlled are permitted;
2) Non-left wing (Socialist, Communist, etc.) trade unions are permitted;
3) Non-right wing (Fascist, National Socialist, etc.) trade unions are permitted;
4) All trade unions, regardless of their political orientation, are permitted (Default)
5) Local governments make decisions regarding trade union political orientation

Effects
1) Large increase in centralization, large increase in regulation, large increase in big government, large increase in restrictive civil rights
2) Moderate increase in centralization, moderate increase in regulation, moderate increase in big government, moderate increase in restrictive civil rights
3) Moderate increase in centralization, moderate increase in regulation, moderate increase in big government, moderate increase in restrictive civil rights
4) Small increase in devolution, small increase in less restrictive civil rights
5) Large increase in devolution
Last edited by Auditorii on Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The Aldegar Canal, best canal, super watery and the best canal. I know canals. Theyre great. My dad went to Canal IT, he knew all about them. Very smart man. Canal expert. Aldegar canal. Best canal. Anyone else is fake canal news!"
~Vescia
Auditorii
 
Posts: 977
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:51 am

Re: Policy on Trade Union political orientation

Postby Arapaima13 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:44 pm

Aren't 99.9% of trade unions left wing anyway? Also, I think there needs to be a devolution option if there is going to be so much centralising within the bill. A small government option would also be good to contrast with the regulation increases.
"Sometimes the people you think you hate actually turn out to be alright."
Federal Democratic Party: Dolgava, Since 4350
RP Team / General RP Coordinator
User avatar
Arapaima13
 
Posts: 282
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:39 pm
Location: Kalopia

Re: Policy on Trade Union political orientation

Postby Auditorii » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:17 pm

Arapaima13 wrote:Aren't 99.9% of trade unions left wing anyway? Also, I think there needs to be a devolution option if there is going to be so much centralising within the bill. A small government option would also be good to contrast with the regulation increases.


No, thought history there have been dozens of right-wing trade unions, state-controlled trade unions.
"The Aldegar Canal, best canal, super watery and the best canal. I know canals. Theyre great. My dad went to Canal IT, he knew all about them. Very smart man. Canal expert. Aldegar canal. Best canal. Anyone else is fake canal news!"
~Vescia
Auditorii
 
Posts: 977
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:51 am

Re: Policy on Trade Union political orientation

Postby Arapaima13 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:31 pm

Auditorii wrote:
Arapaima13 wrote:Aren't 99.9% of trade unions left wing anyway? Also, I think there needs to be a devolution option if there is going to be so much centralising within the bill. A small government option would also be good to contrast with the regulation increases.


No, thought history there have been dozens of right-wing trade unions, state-controlled trade unions.


Fair enough. Sorry about posting on the finalising thread by the way. Couldn't find the original discussion.
"Sometimes the people you think you hate actually turn out to be alright."
Federal Democratic Party: Dolgava, Since 4350
RP Team / General RP Coordinator
User avatar
Arapaima13
 
Posts: 282
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:39 pm
Location: Kalopia

Re: Policy on Trade Union political orientation

Postby Auditorii » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:52 am

Arapaima13 wrote:
Auditorii wrote:
Arapaima13 wrote:Aren't 99.9% of trade unions left wing anyway? Also, I think there needs to be a devolution option if there is going to be so much centralising within the bill. A small government option would also be good to contrast with the regulation increases.


No, thought history there have been dozens of right-wing trade unions, state-controlled trade unions.


Fair enough. Sorry about posting on the finalising thread by the way. Couldn't find the original discussion.


No worries! I just didn't want to get have to see you get slapped by our feared leaders James and Reddy.
"The Aldegar Canal, best canal, super watery and the best canal. I know canals. Theyre great. My dad went to Canal IT, he knew all about them. Very smart man. Canal expert. Aldegar canal. Best canal. Anyone else is fake canal news!"
~Vescia
Auditorii
 
Posts: 977
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:51 am


Return to Creating the Law

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest