Religious Text Law Suggestion

Suggestions for new proposal variables are welcome here.

Religious Text Law Suggestion

Postby Independent P » Thu Nov 26, 2020 3:59 pm

Suggestion on making a law on what the government policy is on religious text. (Like the bible and Torah ans so on)

LAW: State policy on religious text.
CATEGORY: Religion

1. The government has no stance on owning religious text.
2. Owning religious text of any sort is banned.
3. Its compulsory to own certain religious text.
4. Only the ownership of state recognized religious text is allowed.
5. Local Governments decide on the ownership of religious text.

Don't know if this is right but ill give it ago

Effects:
1. Slight decrease to no change in Secularism, slight decrease to no change in religious

2. Huge increase in Secularism, slight increase in progressivism, Big Decrease in Religious

3. Huge Increase in Religion, slight decrease in progressivism, Big Decrease in Secularism

4. Slight Decrease to no change in Religion , Slight Increase to no change in Secularism

5. Slight increase to no change in Religion, Slight Increase to no change in Secularism
Last edited by Independent P on Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Independent P
 
Posts: 131
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:01 am

Re: Religious Text Law Suggestion

Postby Auditorii » Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:36 pm

Very interesting, I’ll take a look on adding it. Any idea on values? (Meaning what it should impact)
Image Ostland (FBC)
Interim Moderator
Auditorii
 
Posts: 4767
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:51 am

Re: Religious Text Law Suggestion

Postby Independent P » Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:23 pm

Auditorii wrote:Very interesting, I’ll take a look on adding it. Any idea on values? (Meaning what it should impact)


Sorry not 100% sure I have any idea on values.
User avatar
Independent P
 
Posts: 131
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:01 am

Re: Religious Text Law Suggestion

Postby Independent P » Wed Dec 16, 2020 1:55 pm

So how’s it going getting this made into a law ?
User avatar
Independent P
 
Posts: 131
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:01 am

Re: Religious Text Law Suggestion

Postby Auditorii » Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:50 pm

Laws aren't just generally "added" to the game, they are vetted by Moderation. There is also a process.

(1) You have yet to provide suggestions for "values" these values can be seen in brief here: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=8572

(2) Once that is done you provide the law here for a final approval: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=2340 as you can see there are examples of how to propose a law.

(3) Moderation reviews and implements it.
Image Ostland (FBC)
Interim Moderator
Auditorii
 
Posts: 4767
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:51 am

Re: Religious Text Law Suggestion

Postby Independent P » Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:27 pm

Auditorii wrote:Laws aren't just generally "added" to the game, they are vetted by Moderation. There is also a process.

(1) You have yet to provide suggestions for "values" these values can be seen in brief here: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=8572

(2) Once that is done you provide the law here for a final approval: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=2340 as you can see there are examples of how to propose a law.

(3) Moderation reviews and implements it.



Ive just edited the original post. Tell me if i did it wrong or if there is anything else to do. :D
User avatar
Independent P
 
Posts: 131
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:01 am

Re: Religious Text Law Suggestion

Postby Independent P » Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:56 pm

We havnt forgotten about this have we?
User avatar
Independent P
 
Posts: 131
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:01 am

Re: Religious Text Law Suggestion

Postby jamescfm » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:35 pm

As has been explained elsewhere, adding new law variables to the game is not exactly our priority at the moment and we have a few already being worked through. In the future we may add it but don't expect anything in the short term, to be honest.
User avatar
jamescfm
 
Posts: 4612
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:41 pm

Re: Religious Text Law Suggestion

Postby Independent P » Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:01 am

jamescfm wrote:As has been explained elsewhere, adding new law variables to the game is not exactly our priority at the moment and we have a few already being worked through. In the future we may add it but don't expect anything in the short term, to be honest.


Okay
User avatar
Independent P
 
Posts: 131
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:01 am


Return to Creating the Law

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest