New Englia

National news threads that host the key national news outlets for each of the game’s countries.

Re: New Englian News

Postby Mbites » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:33 am

RSTP heads government

The Red Social Thallerist Party heads the government and effectively holds all major position, minor offices like the Ministry of Culture and Education with a only small amount of money have been given to the Metzist Revolutionary Front. New Republican Chancellor Oswald von Thaller speaks of a "Total Victory for the worker, the people and the Onglian." An immense crowd gathered before the Parliament in which Oswald was sworn in, they all hailed him once he stepped outside. His first days in office were ones of confusion he had to work himself in. The first actions were to legalize the Blackshirts as a security force directly placed under the Chancellor. Secondly he ordered the blackshirts to seek out the yeudish communities especially the Anti-Tax movement and crackdown on every affiliates they could find. Only minor casualties on the RSTP side but uncounted ones on the yeudish side. It was a popular move, even though described as "rather cruel" by International Thallerist Sympathizers.

"It looked like a silly semi-cliquey thing between a few players to me. Following around a troll called Mbites like he was some sort of god... which wouldn't have mattered so much in the scale of things, except one of them was a Mod."
Mbites

Postby Jabotinsky22 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:54 pm

YFF takes to the barricades as the Yeudish uprising begins

This morning as the sun rose a few hundred men equipped with various small arms marched themselves to several strategic positions throughout New Indrala's Yeudish quarter. The Commander of The YFF has issued a proclamation requiring all women and children younger than 16 to seek shelter in their homes until further notice. While all able body males take up arms in defense of the community. The Uprising has begun!
L'Chaim
Jabotinsky22

Postby Mbites » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:10 pm

Supreme Chancellor issues State of Emergency

The reason for the State of Emergency and the following empowerment of the Chancellor is the yeudish uprising. General-Staff and Police High command has been replaced with RSTP sympathizers and the elections set out until the State of Emergency is ended by the Chancellor. Parliament is preparing a bill in which the Chancellor shall assume even more power especially those of the Minister of Interior. The Great Director is the name of the office soon to be created by this bill.

Oswald von Thaller responds to uprising
Von Thaller stated in a radio speech "Even though I could empower myself right now and declare myself the Great Director, it is not righteous, the first thing I have to do is to eliminate the whole yeudish community. They poison our state with their political belief and we will send them back to Beiteynu as ash in the winds!"
Following the speech he ordered the Military Forces to merge with the police and share equipment. Operation Ash has begun, the combined forces of all armed authorities of New Englia rolled out to crackdown on the Yeudish community. They were ordered to kill anyone in the designated zones on sight. War reporters which were forbidden to publish anything yet told us that they left no one alive. For all survivors the RSTP Chancellor set the tax rates for anyone of yeudish descent to 95%.
"It looked like a silly semi-cliquey thing between a few players to me. Following around a troll called Mbites like he was some sort of god... which wouldn't have mattered so much in the scale of things, except one of them was a Mod."
Mbites

Postby Jabotinsky22 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:51 pm

Beiteynu issues a warning to the Thaller Regime

Upon having received news of Operation Ashes commencement Erich Stern, President of Beiteynu released a statement threating an all out declaration of war against the Thaller regime in New Englia. "We will not hasten ourselves to sit idly while a regime hellbent on extermination leads our coreligionists to the slaughterhouse. If innocent Yeudish blood is spilled in an orgy of genocidal excess we shall raze your cities and render them into ruined incarnations of their former selves. "
L'Chaim
Jabotinsky22

Postby Jabotinsky22 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:01 pm

YFF Forces ambush Blackshirts around the Ten points area

After having heard the words of Thaller calling for the extermination of the Yeudish community outraged members of YFF commenced Operation Masada with intent of conducting a guerrilla style campaign against the regime's thugs in uniform. at 12:30 YFF insurgents with the enemy in the sights of their rifles and machine guns opened fire upon a convoy of security personel killing 10 and wounding 30.
L'Chaim
Jabotinsky22

Postby Mbites » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:22 pm

Operation Ash finished

The Military has now reached all yeudish communities in New Englia and fulfilled the orders from the chancellory. As the success of operation ash has been declared the population in front of the government palace cheered towards the Chancellor Oswald.

Military Press Speakers state that there are only very small areas not controlled by the government which are contested and soon to be under the yoke of the regime again. The few armed fighters the minority was able to muster were killed ruthlessely after the incident at the ten points area. This means the end to the yeudish minority in New Englia and their rebellious nature. The few members still alive and defiant have been arrested. Intelligence forces are likely to interrogate them for intelligence about international help they probably received.
Mbites

Postby Jabotinsky22 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:02 pm

Beiteynu Declares War on New Englia

"This morning is the endgame. Our brethren have been slaughtered by the authoritarian regime of New Englia in cold blood. They died with honour and for a purpose greater than themselves. In their memory we hereby announce that as of this hour we are at war with New Englia. The Armed Forces have been briefed and given orders to execute a war of annihilation to be wage with extreme prejudice. An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth." These words were broadcasted throughout Beiteynu by President Stern.
L'Chaim
Jabotinsky22

Postby Mbites » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:32 pm

Jabotinsky22 wrote:Beiteynu Declares War on New Englia

"This morning is the endgame. Our brethren have been slaughtered by the authoritarian regime of New Englia in cold blood. They died with honour and for a purpose greater than themselves. In their memory we hereby announce that as of this hour we are at war with New Englia. The Armed Forces have been briefed and given orders to execute a war of annihilation to be wage with extreme prejudice. An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth." These words were broadcasted throughout Beiteynu by President Stern.

OOC: The whole post is nil and void.

You did not get my consent for this kind of roleplay nor did you even get that in your own country.
Mbites

Postby Jabotinsky22 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:28 pm

OOC - dude, I am ceasing my participation in this RP. You literally Godmodded the hell out of it and therefore I see no need to continue so long as your involved. Good Day!
L'Chaim
Jabotinsky22

Postby Auditorii » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:25 pm

Jabotinsky22 wrote:OOC - dude, I am ceasing my participation in this RP. You literally Godmodded the hell out of it and therefore I see no need to continue so long as your involved. Good Day!

OOC: I hate to be the bearer of bad news, however, the person who controls the third world nation pretty much has unilateral control over the nation. To note, I don’t know if you chatted with him about continuing the RP following the previous player’s exit, but he has control if he so desires.
Image Dorvik | Image Zardugal | Image Ostland (FBC)
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

PreviousNext

Return to National News