GA Resolution #2 (HwMnhs): Suspend Vanuku

Re: GA Resolution #2 (HwMnhs): Suspend Vanuku

Postby Kubrick » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:34 am

OOC: Makes sense then. Perhaps an amendmend should be added to state that something is in a debate phase and when that phase ends? Same for voting phases I'd imagine.
Crown Party (Kroon Partij / Kronuz Prta) - Vanuku (Active)
National Front (Acies Nationalis) - Selucia (Inactive)
The Radicals (Die Radikalen) - Dorvik (Inactive)
User avatar
Kubrick
 
Posts: 1202
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:47 pm

Re: GA Resolution #2 (HwMnhs): Suspend Vanuku

Postby Doc » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:54 am

OOC: Then Kalistan amends its statement from "Nay" to "Hell the F--k Nay", and withdraws from the discussion after a dramatic mic drop.
Primary: Socialist Party of Kalistan (SPoK), Old School Since 2591

Inactive: Parti des Frères Lourenne, Since 4109
User avatar
Doc
 
Posts: 1008
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:29 pm
Location: Primary: Kalistan/ Socialist Party of Kalistan (SPoK); Inactive in Lourenne and Telamon

Re: GA Resolution #2 (HwMnhs): Suspend Vanuku

Postby Yolo04 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:20 pm

Tyrone Markos,Representative for the Commonwealth of Klavia Okeano
Vanuku and there stunning lack of care for innocent lives has prompted my government and me to vote YES
Peoples Nationalist Party-(Keymonite Republic)-Inactive
National Ahmadist Party(Aldegar)-Inactive
Democratic Nationalist Party/Republican Party-(Dankuk)-Inactive
Sekowan Conservative Party-(Sekowo)-Inactive
Party Uni Centeriste-(Lourenne)-Active
Yolo04
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:03 pm

Re: GA Resolution #2 (HwMnhs): Suspend Vanuku

Postby CCP » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:18 am

Doc wrote:OOC: Then Kalistan amends its statement from "Nay" to "Hell the F--k Nay", and withdraws from the discussion after a dramatic mic drop.


OOC: I miss the old Kalistan leftists like Mos Def: ribald but principled.
CCP
 
Posts: 838
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:24 am

Re: GA Resolution #2 (HwMnhs): Suspend Vanuku

Postby Occam » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:45 pm

OOC:
CCP wrote:ooc: this is not a debate thread, This Thread is only to gather co-sponsors. This proposal also doesn't require any votes in this thread. There is no voting at this stage.

You should make this clear in the first post. Like you did here: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=7963&start=0#p134321


CCP wrote:
Doc wrote:OOC: Then Kalistan amends its statement from "Nay" to "Hell the F--k Nay", and withdraws from the discussion after a dramatic mic drop.


OOC: I miss the old Kalistan leftists like Mos Def: ribald but principled.

What is more principled than "Hell the F--k Nay"?

Edit: I suggest considering the "Yes"-votes above as Co-Sponsoring.
"Every age and generation must be as free to act for itself in all cases as the age and generations which preceded it." Thomas Paine, Rights of Man

Progressive Party Pontesi (4405-4414)
Progressive Party Telamon (4414-present)
Occam
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:45 pm

Re: GA Resolution #2 (HwMnhs): Suspend Vanuku

Postby Doc » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:57 am

Occam wrote:
CCP wrote:
Doc wrote:OOC: Then Kalistan amends its statement from "Nay" to "Hell the F--k Nay", and withdraws from the discussion after a dramatic mic drop.


OOC: I miss the old Kalistan leftists like Mos Def: ribald but principled.


What is more principled than "Hell the F--k Nay"?


OOC: Yasiin Bey/IG Omar Al-Khali was my favorite Kalistani Premier. He was premier at just the right time. The next Speaker of SPoK will be related to al-Khali.
Primary: Socialist Party of Kalistan (SPoK), Old School Since 2591

Inactive: Parti des Frères Lourenne, Since 4109
User avatar
Doc
 
Posts: 1008
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:29 pm
Location: Primary: Kalistan/ Socialist Party of Kalistan (SPoK); Inactive in Lourenne and Telamon

Re: GA Resolution #2 (HwMnhs): Suspend Vanuku

Postby Occam » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:00 pm

OOC:

Is there a clock on this?
Only two nations have come forward to support the resolution (Kazulia and Klavia Okeano). At what point has a resolution failed? As far as I can see there are no rules about this.

Regards,
Occam
"Every age and generation must be as free to act for itself in all cases as the age and generations which preceded it." Thomas Paine, Rights of Man

Progressive Party Pontesi (4405-4414)
Progressive Party Telamon (4414-present)
Occam
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:45 pm

Re: GA Resolution #2 (HwMnhs): Suspend Vanuku

Postby cm9777 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:16 pm

Occam wrote:OOC:

Is there a clock on this?
Only two nations have come forward to support the resolution (Kazulia and Klavia Okeano). At what point has a resolution failed? As far as I can see there are no rules about this.

Regards,
Occam


OOC: Yep this resolution has failed with only 2 sponsors. There isn't really a fixed clock on this one since the first one reached the required co sponsors pretty quickly.
Nationale Liberale Partei Inactive

Dundorfische Nationalistisches Allianz Inactive

Federalistische Partei Inactive

Patriot Party Inactive

Modrá Thalleristická Aliancia Active

Moderation
cm9777
 
Posts: 959
Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:05 pm

Previous

Return to World Congress

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest