34th General Assembly Session

Moderator: World Congress Coordinator

Re: 34th General Assembly Session

Postby John Cracker » Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:17 pm

Farewell Speech:
I stand before the General Assembly today to announce our departure from the World Congress tomorrow. We have several reasons for our unexpected departure, first among many is the passing of binding trade sanctions against slave nations, Likatonia is not against slavery but many representatives have agreed a complete ban on trade would hurt Likatonias economy especially considering a slave nation borders Likatonia.

Another reason Likatonia wishes to leave is the Security Council, the fact that a handful of nations, half of which are permanent and unelected members, can pass binding resolutions is corrupt and un-democratic. We hope to be able to work with the World Congress as a sovereign nation and not an insignificant member. We do not wish to leave this great assembly of friends, but due to corrupt governing and a lack of representation in the World Congress we have come to this decision. For centuries our flag has waved outside of this building, now we must wave them goodbye.

Therefore with great joy in my heart, and many tears in my eyes I must announce Likatonias departure from the World Congress.

Sarah Hickens farewell speech
John Cracker

Re: 34th General Assembly Session

Postby Vojvoda » Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:40 pm

Marc Weiß urges to get back Likatonia in World Congress

I am Prime Minister of Likatonia and I will put on voting to get Likatonia back in the World Congress because only together we are stronger and can cope with anti-democratic states. But before I put on voting I must know do I have your support to return Likatonia back in the World Congress.
Vojvoda

Previous

Return to World Congress