9th General Assembly Session

An archive of previous sessions of both the General Assembly and Security Council as well as various ad hoc consultations and meetings.

Moderator: RP Committee

Re: General Assembly

Postby Zanz » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:51 pm

Cyrille Rodier, Ambassador and Foreign Minister of Rildanor:

The nation of Rildanor has sat silent for too long as the Istalians have made this body a mechanism for their imperialist moralizing and hypocrisy. On what grounds do they condemn Utembo, or Vorona, or Davostag, when they themselves exercise their incestuous influence in every corner of the globe? It is no secret that the Istalians work actively against the rise of the Canrillaise people in Seleya, and it is neither any secret that the Istalians condemn freely any nation which does not fit their definition of "democratic" while still also supporting Resolution 24, a disquieting attempt at repressing the sovereign right of Utembo to defend itself from Bianjien aggression. It is time for a change, members of the World Congress, away from Gasbarroan interventionism to soverign respect! The days of Istalian hegemony are numbered!

We ask all our friends to oppose Resolution 24, and any further attempts to limit sovereignty by the Security Council!
Just a bunch of shit.
Zanz

Postby Axxell » Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:53 pm

Antonello Sasseri, deputy Ambassador of the Istalia Republic:

What authorize Istalia to condemn these nations? Have you or the Rildanorian Government any idea of what means the words "these nations exploited or are introducing law to exploit the slavery and allow the human traffiking"? Since when fight for the dignity and the security of other men is an "imperialistic campaign"?
And please, could you or your Government explain to this August body what is the "Democracy" for Rildanor? What features should present a political system so that to describe it as a "Democracy"?
And last thing: could Rildanor explain how, when and where istalia acted against the Canrillaise people? The only attentions that Istalia gave in the past to the south Seleya were for Saridan, which have nothing to do with the Canrillaise nations or their peoples.
"It is no secret"... but what? Before to talk bring with you some proof. Before to vomit your ridicolous allegations, show to the rest of the worlds the "terrible actions" of Istalia against the Canrillaise people! Show to us all these!
But I think that you and Rildanor never will be able to demostrate what is a clear falsehood, and it is really sad to see how Rildanor is shifting to become a little and pathetic nation in search of some glory trying to smear another nations. First of all insulting Baltusia colling it a "puppet", then insulting a dying man with no possibility to respond without any respect for the grief of an entire nation and of a family.

Collegues of the World, if you allow me, Istalia is sick to hear whining Rildanor and to underline how our behevior toward Rildanor was always in the signs of the respect, I will show you the official transcription of the brief exchange of messages with Rildanor, the "terrible" response gave by Istalia which justified all this hatefull and diffamatory campaign:

RILDANOR:

Esteemed Presidente Gasbarro,

As you will no doubt be aware, my government has recently established the Forward With Seleya initiative and are actively pursuing Seat C on the World Congress Security Council (viewtopic.php?f=18&t=7440). We have previously supported your nation for Seat B and would be happy to continue to do so - however we note with sadness that you currently support our rival, the failing and irresponsible Baltusians, for Seat C. We hope that you shall reconsider this position in favor of supporting us, or else we shall be forced to reconsider our own support for you.

Please let me know if you have any questions.
Cyrille Rodier, FM of Rildanor

ISTALIA:
Why failing and irresponsable? And Istalia will be frank to you and to respect Rildanor: recently we reconfirmed our closeness and alliance with Baltusia, so, I have to say to you that a changement it will be very unlikely.
We will be sorrow to lost the support of Rildanor, and we can understand, but I hope you will understand that alliances and agreements demand responsability, seriousnes and coherence. And it is our duties to respect the confiance that Baltusia and Istalia have eachother.
However, we whish to Rildanor the best, hoping that this international split will not unleash any future animity.

Respectfully,
Nicola Gasbarro
President of Istalia

We cannot accept an international diffamatory campaign like that against us. Because we only accomplish our duty in respecting the alliance with Baltusia and the confiance that the baltusian have in us? We are suffer all this and Rildanor should be authorize to insult even the dead only because the little poor rildanorian government cannot have the support of Istalia for its run? No, you can't, we had nothing to do for century with Rildanor while with Baltusia we are close to reach 100 years of alliance! Istalia really have to explain to Rildanor how works the geopolitcs and what means be allied with a nation?
And Nations of the world, do you really want a nation which such a behavior as part of the Security Council? A nation that to hit Istalia is ignoring the fact that is supporting in Majatra a nation like Deltaria.
Collegues, do you know what is it Deltaria? A nation where nobody is free to profess whatever faith they choose, a nation which discriminate on the basis of race or religion factor, a nation governed by a guy named "General'nyy Direktor i Ispolnitel'nyy Direktor Fedin Nikodim Il'ich". Of course, who cares for the millions of people in Deltaria obliged to live under a clearly authoritarian and discriminatory regime when the most important thing is to spite Istalia?
What such a nation is Rildanor? A nation ready to support dictatures, obscurantistic authoritarian regime, discriminatory regime, for... for the power and the glory, to go against another nations?
At least Istalia has always been coherent and always remained true with itself, chosing always to support clear democracy and ready also to break the most important alliances to respect the moral and ethical character which we chosen to follow for long time, but at the same time, a demonstration of our interest only in the human being, we showed to be also ready to forgive and lend an hand, and the great relations established with Saridan during the time of the hosian-liberal government are a very important proof of our correct, disponible and open behavior.

President Nicola Gasbarro was a President respected and beloved by istalians and by many political parties which in fact showed their respect for him. Have some respect and let the dead lie in peace, save the little bit of dignity which remained to Rildanor.

However, given the behavior of Rildanor and the unacceptable insult launched against a former HoS, regularly and democratically elected, most likely the next Istalian Government will take diplomatic measures against Rildanor.

Do you want run for the SC? Ok, not problems, but not through lies and insults against the dead. Shame on you...
Alleanza Radicale (Radical Alliance) - Istalia (Active)
Axxell

Postby Reddy » Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:46 am

Indira Genzidrsme Brinius, Pontesi's Ambassador to the World Congress.

The Government of Pontesi wishes to commend the Security Council for its just and valiant actions especially with Resolutions 23 to 25. Pontesi is ready and willing to play her part in the concert of nations and will offer to contribute its fair share to the Res 24 peacekeeping force and funding for the enforcement of provisions of all other Resolutions passed so far.
To live outside the law, you must be honest.
Reddy

Postby Corvo Attano » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:16 pm

Fatherland Front

Nationmaster of Malivia
Corvo Attano

Postby Zanz » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:50 pm

Cyrille Rodier, Ambassador and Foreign Minister of Rildanor:

Ladies and gentlemen of the World Congress, I would draw your attention to the recent melodramatic walkout undertaken by the Istalians on the Security Council. That august body, so important to the successful function of the World Congress, suffers not only from the irresponsible inactivity of the Baltusian delegation but also, now, from the childish refusal of the Istalian delegation to partake in a conversation when it is not going exactly their way.

A mere request from the Dorvish delegation that the Security Council should be more respectful of the sovereignty of the various nations of Terra, and the Istalians walk out! What leadership, what vision! We can only ask that all nations sincerely reconsider whether this nation is a nation they wish to see continue to represent them in Seat B. Rildanor suggests support for Deltaria.
Just a bunch of shit.
Zanz

Postby ngp99 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:53 pm

Golda Manstein, Baltusian Ambassador to World Congress:

Ambasador Rodier,

With all due respect it is rather churlish to use this chamber to lobby for votes like some would-be freshman congressman with a tannoy on a soapbox. Please, we are hear to debate matters of grave international importance. Your claims of my countries failings are equally offensive and without substance. So shall we move on or will you continue to use this place as a hustings for your own personal gain?
ngp99

Postby Axxell » Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:58 pm

Message to the General Assembly from the Istalian Foreign Ministry:

Istalia clearly stated that accepts to not return on the matter recognizing the position of the majority of the Council but we don't know why we cannot express also our position. We respect and we will respect the decision also if we don't agree with. It is prohibited express contrariety?
And we take advantage of this message to express also our contrariety to the endorsement for a nation like Deltaria, about which we have already talked.
Finally, if the Ambassador of Rildanor hasn't noticed, the previous Istalian Ambassador resigned to accept the position of High Commissioner of the WCASO and currently in Istalia we are forming a new Government. When in place, we will appoint a new Ambassador. For this reason our delegation returned in Istalia. Why partake in a conversation if a decision has already been taken? We will go ahead, ready to cooperate with the rest of the Council.

Thanks and have a good day
Alleanza Radicale (Radical Alliance) - Istalia (Active)
Axxell

Postby Cirith » Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:01 pm

James Stinson, Foreign Secretary of Luthori and Deputy Leader of the Royal Conservative Party via video link;

Representative Alex, we welcome the Confederations support and participation.

Representative Allais, I share your concerns and will be watching closely. The misteatment of people in the Unholy Davostag Empire is shameful, and we must carefully consider the situation.

Ambassador Rodier, I am disappointed to see you support threats of genocide from Utembo, slavery in Vorona and the end of many human rights in Dovstag just to get in a dig at Istalia. It raises real concerns as to what the Rildanor Ambassador to the Security Council would stand for if you won a seat, as all members have agreed that slavery is a crime against humanity and must be stopped.

The idea you see this as some form of Istalian lead interventionism is purely wrong, and absurdly silly. Luthori must re-consider its support for Rildanor if it believes condemning slavery in a Resolution or stepping in to peacekeep between 2 nations of Terra, is an attempt at limiting sovereignty. We question the intention behind the Rildanor push for a seat on a Council it clearly has disdain for.

Ambassador Pellegrini now serves as High Commission of WCASO, we knew the Istalian delegation would withdraw until after their national elections, since the Council is not debating any Resolutions currently. This is not an issue and no childish walkout as perceived.

Resolution 24 is about world security, and I am positive that the Security Council Rapporteur to Dovani will welcome any and all assistance. It gives me great pride to say that Luthori has committed 3,000 personnel to the Mission, and I am sure they would welcome financial assistance, Ambassador Brinius.

Resolution 25 is about ensuring the World Congress has the means and capability to tackle slavery. Ladies and gentlemen, 3 large nations now participate in the practise of slavery and the trade of people, and that is just sickening. The Unholy Davostag Empire, Yeudish Republic of Beiteynu and Grand Duchy of Vorona. We are hopeful that the newly elected Federalist Party in Vorona will change course, we have reached out to them. But, we believe WCASO needs to look into these 3 nations, the companies that undertake the slave trade, and where the people enslaved end up, because perhaps it is not contained within the borders of these 3 alone!

Luthori will give WCASO all the assistance it can, welcoming their investigations within Luthori.

World Congress members, the problem is growing, and Luthori will not apologise for pursuing action against slavers, slavery and slave owners. We hope the Congress majority agree.
White Rose of the Holy Luthori Empire

Player since 2700!

Parti Conservateur Royaliste in the Kingdom of Lourenne until 3000
Parti Conservateur Royaliste of the Royaume de Kanjor until 4400
Cirith

Postby ngp99 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:56 am

Golda Manstein, Baltusian Ambassador to World Congress:

Foreign Minister Stinson,

Baltusia recognises and welcomes the role Luthori has played in regards to Resolution 24 and fully support its aims. Subsequently, we would like to pledge 3,000 personnel to the Mission and financial help. We hope all nations, particularly fellow security council members, will join us in providing support for this endeavour.
ngp99

Postby Arapaima13 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:29 pm

Tomas Allais, Kanjorien Representative to the World Congress

Honourable Members of the World Congress,

Firstly, Kanjor welcomes the advancements on Davostag, and hope that action will soon be taken by the Security Council regarding the despicable behaviour of the ruling party. I hope actions taken by the World Congress will help change the current situation there as soon as possible.

However, I would like to turn my attention to the remarks made by the Istalian delegation. I think it is quite interesting that the Deputy Ambassador of Istalia said, and I quote, "The only attentions that Istalia gave in the past to South Seleya were to Saridan." Now if this does not reflect a position of inward thinking, and lack of respect for other peoples, I do not know what does. As a member of the esteemed Security Council, it should be Istalia's duty to make sure that every single nation on Terra is treated responsibly and with fairness. To hear that they have not even paid attention to the Canrillaise nations is a disgrace and an abject failure of their responsibility as part of the Security Council.

The truth is that Rildanor is voicing anger that is held in many underrepresented nations. In all honesty the Security Council is not representative of Seleya in any regard. The Canrillaise speaking people account for a large proportion of Terra, and yet they are being ignored by international leaders. Whilst we would ask Rildanor to be wary of the language that it has chosen to use during this debate, they are merely revealing the many deep layers of discontent within our nations that the community has ignored for too long. This must change.
"Sometimes the people you think you hate actually turn out to be alright."
Federal Democratic Party: Dolgava, Since 4350
RP Team / General RP Coordinator
Arapaima13

PreviousNext

Return to Sessions Archive