2nd General Assembly Session

An archive of previous sessions of both the General Assembly and Security Council as well as various ad hoc consultations and meetings.

Moderator: RP Committee

Re: General Assembly

Postby jamescfm » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:13 pm

Tutak Esfahani of the Glorious Shahdom of Aldegar:
Your current alias? I believe it is the 'Republican Resistance'. Much of the information surrounding this group cannot be shared with the international community but I have it on good authority that at least a dozen or so Baltusians are involved with it. Proof of corruption can be found in the fact that you staged the assassination of a member of Congress so that you could pass legislation which violates human rights. If that's not enough, need I remind you that you rushed to endorse a nation which is one of the worst abusers of Human Rights in Terra- just so you could extend your power through the World Congress. Shameful.
jamescfm

Postby matthewleitch » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:45 pm

Lewis Wright, Foreign Secretary of Baltusia:
The 'Republican Resistance', I have no knowledge and I have never heard of such a group. Mr Esfahani, if you truly believed that the 'Republican Resistance' segregates and exterminates citizens, then you would bring it to light and release any information you had about it. I thought you were against segregation and extermination of citizens? The reason, ladies and gentlemen, that Mr Esfahani doesn't share information about the group with the information about the 'Republican Resistance' is because it doesn't exist. The 'Republican Resistance' is merely a non-existent group which Aldegar are claiming is real to use against Baltusia.

Ok, now you have actually accused us of 'staging the murder' of a congressman, let's address the issue. You have no proof we staged Mr Dormorco's murder. Mr Dormorco's case is being addressed by Baltusian police and his cousin questioned.

The Beitenyu situation is over. It was over years ago.
4042-4190: Baltusian Republican Party (Baltusia)
4190- : Republican Party (Cildania)

“If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there’d be a shortage of sand.” -Milton Friedman
matthewleitch

Postby jamescfm » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:09 pm

Tutak Esfahani of the Glorious Shahdom of Aldegar:
Obviously, you will deny involvement- it is a clandestine terrorist organisation! I don't believe I have ever said the group segregates and exterminates citizens; Republican Resistance is a radical organisation, made up primarily of foreigners, seeking violent overthrow of the Shah. Baltusia is involved in this organisations operation. The reason I don't share information is because they are a proscribed organisation which we are trying to eliminate; revealing all our information on them is hardly going to help us do that! Again, if you really think it isn't real, why don't you come to Aldegar and visit the graves of those people who they have killed?

You are correct, though, when you say I have no proof your staged Dormorco's murder but equally I have no proof that you didn't. Knowing what I do about the government of Baltusia, I find it much easier to believe that it was staged. You laid the blame for the murder on an Aldegarian citizen yet no record of this man exists and you are now torturing his 'cousin'. If this man is truly from Aldegar, how do you have access to his cousin? and if his cousin is Baltusian, wouldn't it have been a lot simpler for him to commit the crime? Your story doesn't hold up to even the most elementary scrutiny.

The Beiteynu situation is not over, people die in that country every day. Their blood is on your hands.
jamescfm

Postby matthewleitch » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:52 pm

Lewis Wright:

I believe what Mr Esfahani is asking me to do, is provide him with evidence to suggest that the individual in question, Rostam Insharab entred Baltusia. The government have been kind enough to release Immigration and Customs records from Costa De Oro airport. http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill. ... lid=498563

"Costa De Oro airport immigration records 29/04/4142:

11:31 Rostam Insharab, Aldegar APPROVED ENTRY (Desk 4) (Immigration Officer J Green)"

"Costa De Oro airport customs records 29/04/4142

11:40 Rostam Insharab, Aldegar BASIC BAGGAGE SEARCH NOTHING FOUND (Desk 1) (Senior Customs Officer J Nevas)"

An individual, namely Mr Insharab, entered Baltusia 13 days prior to committing the murder of Mr Domorco, he was due to leave on the 14th after his "holiday". His cousin is being questioned. The reason Baltusian police have access to his cousin because his cousin resides in Baltusia and Mr Insharab was staying with him during his "holiday".
4042-4190: Baltusian Republican Party (Baltusia)
4190- : Republican Party (Cildania)

“If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there’d be a shortage of sand.” -Milton Friedman
matthewleitch

Postby MarkWill » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:44 am

Luthorian Ambassador to the World Congress, Steven Moss:

Good morning,

I am Steven Moss, the newly-appointed Luthorian Ambassador to the World Congress. After serving under various bureaus at the Luthorian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, I have the privilege of representing the Holy Luthori Empire in the World Congress, particularly the General Assembly. It was the goal of the outgoing Buckley ministry, and I hope the incoming ministry as well, for Luthori, as a strong economic and military power situated in the heart of Artania and with a rich history that spans the circumference of the globe, to take a more active role in international affairs. With that in mind, and considering the various issues that are of concern to the World Congress today, I intend to provide Luthori's input to the matters at hand and to help balance national sovereignty with this organization's goal of promoting peace and prosperity around the world.
Turdidae, formerly Mark3, Mark2, MarkWill

Union Party (Aloria)
Vorona Conservative Party
Union Canrillaise (Baltusia)
Parti Conservateur d'Alduria
United Luthori - active
Nouveau Centre (Rildanor)
MarkWill

Previous

Return to Sessions Archive