3rd General Assembly Session

An archive of previous sessions of both the General Assembly and Security Council as well as various ad hoc consultations and meetings.

Moderator: RP Committee

Re: General Assembly

Postby Axxell » Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:34 pm

Ambassador Malga:

Discuss? My Nation have to discuss of the safety of its citizens? At home we call this: blakmail.
My Nation decided to cut all link, especially trade and economic link, to your Nation.
It's problems of our citizens and companies, a measure that do not touch the Saridanes citizens.
It's our right as sovereign Nation decide who can enter or not in our Nation, as individual to work or holiday, as well as for companies and capitals to invest.
And it's our right decide where our economy could invest and could not. You can size istalian assets, fortunatly given our long history of tension very few capitals and assets were in Saridan.
But you cannot detain 410 people for this. And you cannot use them as a bargaining chip. My Nation denied to this 410 people to continue to invest in Saridan and we invite to retourn at home. We are not forcing any Saridanese citizens, we are not deteining Saridanese citizens, and even we are not seizing saridanese assets in our nations, they currently can not transfer capitals at home, a sized maybe will come only in the future if they refuse to leave the nation.
Foor those saridanse citizens find in Istalia not respecting our national resolution, they will be judged as the provisions of the resolution. In most part of case the sentences will provids fees and repatriation in Saridan.

freed these people!

abour the fact finding mission, we can agree, but we think that only talk about concentration camp with so lightly is a confirmation and an insult to this Organization.
What do you have to verify? If the concentration camp are "conformed to the law"?

Malga looked at his colleagues disbelief.

We will not deal facing such a terroristic behavior! The terrorists kidnape people to blackmail the victims. Saridan are doing the same thing! Saridan is a terroristic nation, is not an insult, is a fact.
And threaten foreign citizens or hurt him... or Kill him... Could be consider as a declararion of war.
Your alliance I think is a defensive alliance, how many allies will follow you when you are declared as attacking nation?

But as said, we are the first to want avoid military escalation, and we demand to our brave citizens to resist until a solution, we hope not reached with the arms.

So, if this organization want organize a tour into one of the wonder concentration camps of Saridan, ok, Saridan want a neutral mission: mixed, baltusiana and solentiana that must work together.

My Government will wait with impatience for the result of the investigation. "Wow! There are concentration camps, your citizens are well, simply are segregated and detained and subjected to forced labor!"

Malga ended sarcastic and bitterly before the assembly thinking: Incredible! a mission to see the concentration camps declared by the first "suspect"!

OOC: to Pontesi: you could copy this resolution for your nation: http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill. ... lid=502348
Last edited by Axxell on Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:42 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Alleanza Radicale (Radical Alliance) - Istalia (Active)
Axxell

Postby matthewleitch » Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:37 pm

Sally Smith:

We are conservatives who have just lowered taxes, stopped abortion and voted against nationalisation of railways in the past year. Please, Ambassador Barthlolomeusa, do your research before branding us 'by no means a neutral party and a left wing globalist. Grow up, or go home.
4042-4190: Baltusian Republican Party (Baltusia)
4190- : Republican Party (Cildania)

“If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there’d be a shortage of sand.” -Milton Friedman
matthewleitch

Postby TPPDJT » Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:41 pm

Axxell wrote:Ambassador Malga:

Discuss? My Nation have to discuss of the safety of its citizens? At home we call this: blakmail.
My Nation decided to cut all link, especially trade and economic link, to your Nation.
It's problems of our citizens and companies, a measure that do not touch the Saridanes citizens.
It's our right as sovereign Nation decide who can enter or not in our Nation, as individual to work or holiday, as well as for companies and capitals to invest.
And it's our right decide where our economy could invest and could not. You can size istalian assets, fortunatly given our long history of tension very few capitals and assets were in Saridan.
But you cannot detain 410 people for this. And you cannot use them as a bargaining chip. My Nation denied to this 410 people to continue to invest in Saridan and we invite to retourn in my Nation. We are not forcing any Saridanese citizens, we are not deteining Saridanese citizens, and even we are not seizing saridanese assets in our nations, they currently can not transfer capitals at home, a sized maybe will come only in the future if they refuse to leave the nation.
Foor those saridanse citizens find in Istalia not respecting our national resolution, they will be judged as the provisions of the resolution. In most part of case the sentences will provids fees and repatriation in Saridan.

freed these people!

abour the fact finding mission, we can agree, but we think that only talk about concentration camp with so lightly is a confirmation and an insult to this Organization.
What do you have to verify? If the concentration camp are "conformed to the law"?

Malga looked at with colleagues disbelief.

We will not deal with a terroristic behavior! Thhe terrorist kidnape people to blackmail the victim. Saridan are doing the samething! Saridan is a terroristic nation, is not an insult, is a fact.
And threaten foreign citizens or hurt him... Kill him... Could be consider as a declararion of war.
Your alliance I think is a defensive alliance, how many allies will follow you when you are the attacking nation?

But as said, we are the first to want avoid military escalation, and we demand to our brave citizens to resist until a resolution, we hope not reached with the arms.

So, if this organization want oeganize a tour into one of the wonder concentration camps of Saridan, ok, Saeidan want a neutral mission: mixed, baltusiana and solentiana that must work together.

My Government will wait with impatience for the result of the investigation. "Wow! There are concentration camps, your citizens are well, simply are segregated and detained and subjected to forced labor!"

Malga ended sarcastic and bitterly before the assembly thinking: Incredible! a mission to see the concentration camps declared by the first "suspect"!

OOC: to Pontesi: you could copy this resolution for your nation: http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill. ... lid=502348

Laurens Bartholomeus, Saridani Ambassador to the General Assembly:

I would ask that you stop whining and begin to act like a grownup. You are not helping your case here.
"Whoever excommunicates me, excommunicates God." - Girolamo Savonarola

"In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is king." - Desiderius Erasmus
TPPDJT

Postby Aethan » Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:42 pm

Ajax Apostolos:

Selucia will not support any kind of diplomatic "cursority check" to the concentration camp, as we think this would be an offence to the citizens that are being kept here. However, we do support any form of starting dialogue between both nations, if our help is needed we would be willing to do so.
In Marea - Civis Sinistram - Selucia Former
Left Bloc - Istalia
Bright Spring - Kirlawa

PT Wiki Admin
Aethan

Postby TPPDJT » Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:43 pm

matthewleitch wrote:Sally Smith:

We are conservatives who have just lowered taxes, stopped abortion and voted against nationalisation of railways in the past year. Please, Ambassador Barthlolomeusa, do your research before branding us 'by no means a neutral party and a left wing globalist. Grow up, or go home.

But I am right. You betray your neutrality by attacking me. Sure, you aren't a leftwing globalist, but you are still a globalist.

TPPDJT

Postby matthewleitch » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:15 pm

Sally Smith:

To quote the words of Ambassador Malga-"If the concentration camp are "conformed to the law"?"

Look, if you want this situation to improve, if you want an outside source to see if these 410 people are actually ALIVE, then stop putting boundaries on it. I believe putting human beings in 'concentration camps' is absolutely horrific and unjustifiable, but please, allow us to investigate if these people are allowed food, shelter, water. The Sardinese government can say all they want, but they could be lying.

If Istalia wants their 410 citizens to return home, safe and sound, then please stop getting in the way of other nations trying to assist you in making progress.

Sally Smith briefly makes a non-sarcastic, friendly smile at Ambassador Malga in the hope that Malga will understand her point of view

“If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there’d be a shortage of sand.” -Milton Friedman
matthewleitch

Postby matthewleitch » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:19 pm

Sally Smith:

Standing up almost immediately after speaking about Ambassador Malga

Look, I get it. Observers was the wrong word, i didn't mean a "cursority check". What I meant, is that we could see if these individuals were alive, or had any food, water or shelter, and if not, then we could help them. We didn't mean to insult these 410 people, we merely wanted to do our best to help them.

Ambassador Smith sits down looking somewhat upset by her earlier wording of the 'observers'.

matthewleitch

Postby jadouljonathan » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:29 pm

Jonathan Jadoul, foreign minister of Potensi.
Stands up looking troubled and worried.
We want to make clear that potensi won't justify concentration camps or the detaining of innocent civilians. What will you do if Saridan doesn't want to cooperate? Wait untill one dies of the work or the unhygienic or of starvation? Or when they get excecuted because Istalia doesn't cooperate with those terrorists? I am for a diplomatic solution, but when innocent lives are at stakes, you can't be to patient in such situations.

Sits back down and looks to the other parliamentairs wondering if they would support hil and potensi.
Nation: Dorvik
Party: the kommunistische partei
Previous nations: rildanor, state of hobrazia, potensi
jadouljonathan

Postby Axxell » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:38 pm

Ambassador Malga:

Mrs Smith, I already supported the idea of a mission in Saridan to see if our citizens are well treated. I proposed a multinational team formed by nations proposed by Saridan and by the World Congress.

But here probably nobody understand our position: these citizens shall return at home alive and in good condition. The "if" it is not contemplate as well as is not contemplate accepting yet another blackmail from Saridan.

The only cooperation that want Saridan is accept their conditions, that is change an istalian internal law that affect only the istalian citizens and instalian companies and capitals.
After having assuring that our citizens are well imprisoned? Then what? And if you will constate other loses? We thanks Selucia and Pontesi that seems to be the only to have understand our positions. And we hope for the good of Saridan that our citizens will be really in good conditions.
Alleanza Radicale (Radical Alliance) - Istalia (Active)
Axxell

Postby TPPDJT » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:49 pm

Axxell wrote:Ambassador Malga:

Mrs Smith, I already supported the idea of a mission in Saridan to see if our citizens are well treated. I proposed a multinational team formed by nations proposed by Saridan and by the World Congress.

But here probably nobody understand our position: these citizens shall return at home alive and in good condition. The "if" it is not contemplate as well as is not contemplate accepting yet another blackmail from Saridan.

The only cooperation that want Saridan is accept their conditions, that is change an istalian internal law that affect only the istalian citizens and instalian companies and capitals.
After having assuring that our citizens are well imprisoned? Then what? And if you will constate other loses? We thanks Selucia and Pontesi that seems to be the only to have understand our positions. And we hope for the good of Saridan that our citizens will be really in good conditions.

Laurens Bartholomeus, Saridani Ambassador to the General Assembly:

I can assure you Mr. Malga that your citizens are in excellent condition. We even dispatched some 40 or so Brownshirts to protect them from any wrongdoers.
Last edited by TPPDJT on Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TPPDJT

PreviousNext

Return to Sessions Archive