4th General Assembly Session

An archive of previous sessions of both the General Assembly and Security Council as well as various ad hoc consultations and meetings.

Moderator: RP Committee

Re: General Assembly

Postby jadouljonathan » Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:13 pm

Wouter Buffet, new elected ambassador of potensi, he will from now on be the representative of Potensi in the assmebly.
I have heard news that Kotari Ravel will be in parliament of Lodamnum. We have put it aside to priorities the trouble with rutania and saridan, but we can't let a terrorist become a politician with power in a nation. I know that some of here are saying to respect the sovereignity of a nation. Kotari Ravel, who killed hundreds in potensi and was a leader of a terrorist group,
We damand justifucation for this, if their can be one, we will not tolerate kotari ravel being in a power position, that can lead to revenge actions. We hope you can hzlp us and priorities this also, as we have done to help the assembly. We are not threatening with war this time, we are demanding justice and diplomation. You can read everything in the news of lodamnum: http://forum.particracy.net/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=57&start=860
Nation: Dorvik
Party: the kommunistische partei
Previous nations: rildanor, state of hobrazia, potensi
jadouljonathan

Postby SniperNoSniping » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:43 am

Alex Thiel is the new Dorvisch ambassador to the general assembly, he will begin work soon
SniperNoSniping

Postby Aethan » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:57 am

Ajax Apostolos, Selucian Ambassador:

While we strongly condemn the actions done by Kotari Ravel, we shouldnt interfere in other nation's internal politics. The Government and the rest of political parties of Lodamun should inform about the actions of Ravel to the citizens, as they are going to be the ones who will elect their future leaders.
In Marea - Civis Sinistram - Selucia Former
Left Bloc - Istalia
Bright Spring - Kirlawa

PT Wiki Admin
Aethan

Postby Axxell » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:08 pm

Istalian Ambassador, Casistro Malga:

In effect the election of Ravel into the Lodamun Parliament it is clear how is a way to give even more protection to Ravel but it is also a very affront and insult to the memory of those died for hand of Ravel and his terroristic organization.
But we have also to constate how the current Government of Lodamun obliged the former president Michael Bennet, which opened to a cooperation and begin the search to find Ravel, to leave the Nation for escape from a condamnation to the capital punishment because "criticized the Government".
What kind of Nation could be called "democratic" if miss one of the most fundamental rights of every truly democratic nation: that is freedom of expression?
Fpr this reason my Nation want express its solidarity for the former President Bennet hoping that he could reach a safe place to escape the draconian decision of the authoritarian government of Lodamun which we still condamn either for the Ravel's affairs and for this last shamefull occurance. Now we fully understand why Lodamun play so well to the terrorists!

Thank you
Alleanza Radicale (Radical Alliance) - Istalia (Active)
Axxell

Postby Axxell » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:13 pm

Malga:

what do you want informe if then the dissent is silenced with extrime reprisal and executions?
Fortunally seems that the democratic forces gained a great victory in the last elections. I hope they will be able to solve this situation.
Axxell

Postby stuntmonkey » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:35 pm

Otto Vanderijk Blick, Baltusian Ambassador to the General Assembly:

I can inform congress that former President Bennet of Lodamun requested political asylum in Baltusia and this was granted. In addition, no extradition request was made for his return.

He will remain in Baltusia until the law to repeal the sentence against him passes, at which time he has informed us that he will fly back home. As the NDU now hold power, and are currently voting in favour of this repeal, this should only be a matter of time.
“I venture to suggest that patriotism is not a short and frenzied outburst of emotion, but the tranquil and steady dedication of a lifetime.”

― AES II

Current party - Haruzuterēchisuku Refonpātī
stuntmonkey

Postby jadouljonathan » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:33 pm

Wouter Buffet, ambassador of Potensi,
I want that assembly does something about Kotari Ravel. This is a disgrace, this will give other criminals and terrorists more fuel and motive to dobtheir attacks. This can't be tolerated. Lodamnum is already a regime, where others are prosecuted, just for their political believes. Kotari Ravel wil do worse.
Nation: Dorvik
Party: the kommunistische partei
Previous nations: rildanor, state of hobrazia, potensi
jadouljonathan

Postby Axxell » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:48 pm

Casistro Malga, Istalian Ambassador:

I would like informe the World Congress that the remaining 16 istalians in Saridan are come back. In my Nation the Parliament voted in favor to reppeal the sanctions but with some conditions. If Saridan will no accomplish them, the sanctions will come back.
Axxell

Postby Paul Hewlett » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:38 am

Jack Gallagher, Foreign Affairs Minister of Lodamun

I would like to infrom members of this Assembly and members of SC of current vote on bill in Lodamese Presidium concerning Mr. Kotari Ravel. Bennet's cabinet always wanted to solve this international situation. Mr. Ravel is accused of terrorism and he must face a trial! NDP keeps majority in Presidium after last elections. The President of Lodamun Michael Bennet see this as support and approval on this issue from Lodamese citizens. We hope that current government will be able to solve this issue before next election scheduled on March 4170.

Thank you!
New Democratic Party [Lodamun]
Paul Hewlett

Postby MarkWill » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:07 am

Steven Moss, Luthorian Ambassador to the World Congress:
I thank the Foreign Minister of Lodamun for this important update. It is well known that Mr. Katari Ravel is involved in terrorist activities. His extradition was long-requested by the Pontesian government. I hope the government of Lodamun acts in a timely manner to detain Mr. Ravel and deliver justice to all those who found themselves victims of his actions.
Turdidae, formerly Mark3, Mark2, MarkWill

Union Party (Aloria)
Vorona Conservative Party
Union Canrillaise (Baltusia)
Parti Conservateur d'Alduria
United Luthori - active
Nouveau Centre (Rildanor)
MarkWill

PreviousNext

Return to Sessions Archive