4th General Assembly Session

An archive of previous sessions of both the General Assembly and Security Council as well as various ad hoc consultations and meetings.

Moderator: RP Committee

General Assembly Session V (4173-4189)

Postby TPPDJT » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:17 pm

stuntmonkey wrote:Otto Vanderijk Blick, Baltusian Ambassador to the General Assembly:

Mr Jadoul,

Baltusia has taken its place on the Security Council now. I can assure you that this matter is being looked at as a matter of priority from our point of view, as I promised you. Talks are already underway – there will be a resolution. Again, I ask you not to take unilateral action that will endanger the lives of your countrymen. Thank you.

Ambassador Bartholomeus,

I have been very fair with you so far, some have said far too fair. However, I warn you now that your comments are not helping your cause one little bit. I also ask, here and now, that you offer something - even if it is one little grain of contrition - so that this Congress may believe that there is some willing on your behalf to change your stance.

If you do not I can only foresee two options: multi-national punitive sanctions that will sweep through your country with such devastation that they will bring your economy to its knees within months, if not weeks. The other option, well, that is an even more dreadful one and has already been spoken of in this chamber.

So, I urge you now: show to this international gathering of your peers that you are willing to step back from your entrenched position - look to repeal your draconian laws; show us a glimmer of hope or in your stubbornness face the consequences.

Laurens Bartholomeus, Saridani Ambassador to the General Assembly:

I will never suggest that Saridan sacrifice its sovereignty just to appease this globalist Assembly. TIme and time again I have asked that Istalia offer some sort of compromise regarding this situation. Since the Istalian ambassador is to afraid or inept to return to this Assembly, I will offer a solution, one that may be frowned upon in the Volksraad.
Saridan will permit the safe passage of the remaining Istalian nationals to Istalia if Istalia removes the sanctions against Saridan and apologises for its butchering of 45 Saridani citizens. They must also promise to respect Saridani sovereignty and not to meddle in our affairs again.
I feel that this is a fair proposal. The only reason this crisis came about is because of the leftist interventionism of Istalia. If they promise to respect our decisions and laws, we will do the same to them.
One last thing. If Istalia agrees, we will repeal the Anti-Istalia laws.
"Whoever excommunicates me, excommunicates God." - Girolamo Savonarola

"In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is king." - Desiderius Erasmus
TPPDJT

Re: General Assembly

Postby stuntmonkey » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:29 pm

Otto Vanderijk Blick, Baltusian Ambassador to the General Assembly:

Ambassador Bartholomeus.

I will not wait for the Istalian Ambassador to reply because I know he will absolutely not agree to this - nor, frankly, will any other member of this assembly. I'm not sure you have listened to what has been said.

This proposal is simply not enough. This will be perceived as a further blackmail attempt, using innocent people as bargaining chips.

We will now concentrate on securing a resolution with fellow security council members so as far as I am concerned I see no reason to continue to engage in dialogue with you until a decision has been made. However, I will leave you with one thought, and believe me it will serve you well in the long term - and certainly better than your current stance – release the remaining Istalians immediately and let them return home without further delay.

“I venture to suggest that patriotism is not a short and frenzied outburst of emotion, but the tranquil and steady dedication of a lifetime.”

― AES II

Current party - Haruzuterēchisuku Refonpātī
stuntmonkey

Postby TPPDJT » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:23 pm

stuntmonkey wrote:Otto Vanderijk Blick, Baltusian Ambassador to the General Assembly:

Ambassador Bartholomeus.

I will not wait for the Istalian Ambassador to reply because I know he will absolutely not agree to this - nor, frankly, will any other member of this assembly. I'm not sure you have listened to what has been said.

This proposal is simply not enough. This will be perceived as a further blackmail attempt, using innocent people as bargaining chips.

We will now concentrate on securing a resolution with fellow security council members so as far as I am concerned I see no reason to continue to engage in dialogue with you until a decision has been made. However, I will leave you with one thought, and believe me it will serve you well in the long term - and certainly better than your current stance – release the remaining Istalians immediately and let them return home without further delay.

What would we gain in releasing the remaining Istalians? Sanctions would still remain, the globalist SC and GA will continue to attempt to destroy our national sovereignty, and Istalia would walk away unpunished for the deaths of 45 Saridani citizens. I understand that Baltusia is merely a pawn of Istalia in these negotiations, but you could at least try to understand the position Saridan is in.

You and the Security Council can do as you please, for we both know what the likely outcome of your meetings will be. You will punish Saridan for exercising its sovereign rights and do nothing to Istalia because you're indebted to them for their role in the Aldegar Crisis. Saridan will not respect the ruling of the Security Council unless it is fair and punishes Istalia for its murder of 45 Saridani citizens.

TPPDJT

Postby jamescfm » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:11 pm

Eleanora Montreal, Kalistani Ambassador to the Security Council rises to speak:
Is it any wonder that so many nations believe the World Congress to be a corrupt organisation when a single individual from one nation (Baltusia) believes he has the right to speak fro the entire government of another (Istalia)?
jamescfm

Postby TPPDJT » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:46 pm

I would like to inform the Assembly that the Senate of Istalia is currently debating a measure that would end the sanctions against Saridan, among other sensible proposals. Thankfully, diplomacy has almost resolved this petty squabble. Furthermore, I would like to mention that this was done entirely on the initiative of Domenico Molugno, President of the Repubblica Istaliana and not the useless Security Council. This is yet another reminder that the whole function and role of the Security Council is becoming obsolete.
(http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill. ... lid=503786)

TPPDJT

Postby Axxell » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:23 am

Ambassador Malga:

My Government pretend news from the 16 nationals still in the hand of Saridan, we want know their health conditions, we want have assurance of its well being and about the proposal of my President, it's clear how the majority of the political forces are against the proposal. In fact, Istalia is a real democracy, where no one can escape the judgment of citizens or circumvent their will, a real democracy where all those that born and live in Istalia have recognized the right to make hear their voice without discrimination for their race or religion. How could Saridan declared itself a democracy when important part of its society is excluded from the country's political life because their have not the citizenship because the white suprematist government decided that they are... i don't know... inferior? Inadapt? Sub-human?.
Also for this reason the Saridanese Government have no legitimation to talk on behalf of all its Nation and why it is almost a dictatorial government! They are expression of only a part of the poeple of Saridan, the part interested to maintain their privileges and their superior status towards the other ethnic groups.
A Nation which forgot how the white people comes in Saridan, a Nation that forget how the Duntrekker begin their history as a persecuted and discriminate people fleeing from Dundorf in search of a land where conduct in freedom its life.
But it is clear how the Saridaneses forgot easily the history!

About the relationship between Baltusia and us, we are very glad that Baltusia understand so much our sentiment, it's not a surprise if we established strong and friendly relationships and than... no needed a genius to forecast the response of the istalian delegation to the scandalous request of Saridan.

And about the ridicoulus request of Saridan, We have to apologie for what Mr Bartholomeus? Sorry for have save our citizens? Sorry for have made our duty? Sorry for have eliminate a band of exalted and extremist racists and suprematists in the pay of the government and of the racist political forces of Saridan, which became the tormentors of our citizens and the armed wing of their oppressive government?
They opened the fire against our men to continue to maintain in captivity our citizens, they became accomplice of the criminal actions of their Government, which often have inflicted cruel or arbitrary treatment to the prisoners and a couple of them have already declared that they had been forced into sexual blackmail to have a little more rations. Slowly, while our compatriots recovers, many are still in shock, are emerging more gory details of this story, and this time the accomplice was the Saridan Government which has appointed an unruly gang of exalted extremists as torturers of my compatriots, trusting in the sentiments of racial hatred that characterize these "brown shirts".

I would really like express here the thought and the sentiments of many nationals which share the same opinion which expressed the Communist formation of Saridan about how treat these ignoble "brown shirts" (OOC: in a Saridanese bill I reed from the Communist party that "it shall be a duty slaughter the brown shirts", but I don't find the bill :P), but I don't want hurt more this August Body, even though this Assembly was already insulted and hurted by the shameless lightly words of the Saridanese Ambassador who has befouled it talking about concentration camps and presenting the blackmails of its Government.
Alleanza Radicale (Radical Alliance) - Istalia (Active)
Axxell

Postby Adithya » Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:56 am

Rebecca Johnson,Outgoing Hutorian Representative to the Security Council

It is sad to see that Saridan Continuously Insults the Council and members who question them as being "Puppets"of Istalia,The Racist and Supremacist Government of Saridan must Repeal it's Horrendous Segregationist and Racist Policies and must recognise it's mistakes and apologize for it.

And,also we firmly stand behind Istalia and believe that their raid was right as they only intended to rescue their citizens,Saridan did the wrong thing by imprisoning Innocent Istalians in Concentration Camps and forcing them to work in horrible Conditions.

I must also inform to this council,That All Hutorian Assets Currently in Saridan have been moved back to Hutori,All 2,000 Hutorians Currently in Saridan have also been asked to move back to Hutori.And we can also confirm that the Hutorian Embassy In Saridan has been closed.

Further, Hutori will not have any trade links with Saridan.
Adithya

Postby Axxell » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:57 am

Ambassador Malga:

I'm waiting for see again news like that or that! I'm sorry for the citizens of Saridan, I have pity of them and for the path that their Government decided to follow.
More and more Nation are cutting all their relationships with Saridan! More and more Nations are establishing sanctions! An my Government infact invite all the foreign citizens in Saridan to leave the Nation to avoid to the local Government to take other hostage to blackmail other Nations.

Mr Bartholomeus, I will want hear you talk about the golden isolationism of Saridan and of how your citizens and your nation will gain from all this madness! Saridan as well as many other Nation think that each Nation is a isle with no connection with the rest of the world and that what the rest of the world decide it is not your problem.

It is not this the case! This is in effect a globalized world! This is in effect a world where the practices of segregation, of the slavery, of the discrimination, of the tortures, of the concentration camps, etc... are CRIME AGAINST THE HUMANITY! This is a world where Nations depend each other, a world where a Nation cannot act believing in the absence of conseguences!

It was interest of my Government to launch a moratorium to recognize officially all the CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY and then create a treaty to which adhere which establish clearly the refuse to the worst human crimes. And will be my interest push the World Congress to the establish of a regular procedure to the formation of "humanitarian interventions" to hit those Nations which will be recognized as convicted of Human Rights Crimes.
First of all Negotiations, then Sanctions, then... the extreme measures!
How you dare, and I talk to all the Nations here, talk about "Sovereignty" when people died and suffer? My Government is tired to see people died while this Congress talk and talk and talk and talk only to crash into the gum walls and the irrationality of the Rogue Nations! This body, it is sad to say it, showed a terrible lack of authority and of actions and all the loses time means more and more time to perpetuate crimes on crimes and to inflict death and suffering.
If my Nation had not acted unilaterally with the rescue mission, our citizens would still be held by the saridaneses captors! I would like to invite all the nations of the world to realize that diplomacy works when the parties recognize common and appropriete principles, values, procedures and behaviors.
You allowed to Saridan to continue to talk about us of concentration camps and blackmails for months and months like something normal when it had to be expelled time ago!
We will continue to work with the World Congress, but it's clear how in effect the words in this case are only usefull to lost time and are accomplice of the Rogue Nation which in this way gain time to perpetuate their crimes and to moke the other Nations and this Organization. For this reason, it's clear how we feel the needs of an instrument that will be used when is clear that the words nothing can do!

Thank you
Axxell

Postby jadouljonathan » Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:28 pm

Jonathan Jadoul, foreign minister of potensi.
i am here today to ask the assembly, to update us on the matter of Saridan. How are negotiatons going and is Saridan cooperating?
Nation: Dorvik
Party: the kommunistische partei
Previous nations: rildanor, state of hobrazia, potensi
jadouljonathan

Postby Axxell » Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:57 am

Ambassador Malga:

i would like invite the Assembly to point out the attention on the last statements into the security council.

Thank you
Axxell

PreviousNext

Return to Sessions Archive