11th General Assembly Session

An archive of previous sessions of both the General Assembly and Security Council as well as various ad hoc consultations and meetings.

Moderator: RP Committee

Re: General Assembly

Postby Axxell » Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:10 am

Message from Istalian Foreign Ministry:

We rejoice together the representative from Deltaria for the incoming solution of the kalopian crisis. We want also commend Deltaria for the role and the approach to the crisis. Istalia asked to Deltaria and Deltaria responded. We gave confiance to Deltaria and Deltaria responded to the aspectative.
First Narikaton and Darnussia, then Deltaria. This generated in Istalia the hope to put an end to a conflict that exaperated extremely both parties. We recognize respect, resonability, moderation and sense of duty into the Thaller family. Continuing on this path, Istalia is ready to lend a hand to this people in sign of peace, because we cannot recognize any more the excess and the horrors of the time, at least in these new generation of Thallers... Unfurtunately it seems that it is still not the case of all the members...
But, today it is a day for the joy for a nation and many peoples which are on the path of what seems finally some of stability and peace.

Thank you
Alleanza Radicale (Radical Alliance) - Istalia (Active)
Axxell

Postby Carter Aaron Scott » Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:20 pm

Psy Scott, President of the Hyperion Corporation

I would like to announce that the Hyperion Corporation has negotiated the sale of the entire slave trade of Saridan from national hands into the Hyperion Corporation.
Blackshirts(Malivia)- Active
Blakshyrts(Aldegār)- inactive
Hyperion Corporate Authority (Hawu Mumenhes)- inactive
Carter Aaron Scott

Postby -1776- » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:29 am

Adrian Mussert, Leader of the Unie van Oranje

The UvO warns the World Congress of the lies spread by this 'Hyperion' and their leader, Mr. Scott. The parliament of Saridan has made no decision whatsoever to sell our slave trade. Additionally, the slave trade in Saridan is not nationalized, so our government would have no jurisdiction to sell the slave trade. Lies like these are to be expected from a Malivian.
Likatonia - Republican Party (Inactive)
Dolgava - Liberal Confederation (Inactive)
Saridan - Unie van Oranje (Inactive)
Darnussia/Narikaton - Nationalistische Partij
-1776-

Postby Carter Aaron Scott » Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:45 am

Psy Scott:
Yes, indeed. And I would point to the Alt-Right Alliance's adminstration, who would be quite happy to showcase their part in sanctioning the deal.
Carter Aaron Scott

Postby Aethan » Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:53 am

Cadmus Tavoularis, Selucian Ambassador to the World Congress

Mr. Scott, is that supposed to be good news? Slave trade is widely condemned by the international community, so I do not think this is the right chamber to announce such a deal, treating human lifes as company products.

We also call again for Saridan to review its national policy regarding slave trade.
In Marea - Civis Sinistram - Selucia Former
Left Bloc - Istalia
Bright Spring - Kirlawa

PT Wiki Admin
Aethan

Postby -1776- » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:07 pm

Carter Aaron Scott wrote:Psy Scott:
Yes, indeed. And I would point to the Alt-Right Alliance's adminstration, who would be quite happy to showcase their part in sanctioning the deal.

OOC: To do something like "selling the Saridani Slave Trade" consent of all players in Saridan would be needed. I did not consent to it, but seeing the conditions of the sale (exchange for high grade military weapons) I now do consent to it. I apologize for my confusion.
Likatonia - Republican Party (Inactive)
Dolgava - Liberal Confederation (Inactive)
Saridan - Unie van Oranje (Inactive)
Darnussia/Narikaton - Nationalistische Partij
-1776-

Postby Corvo Attano » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:35 pm

Shruti Shree, Malivian Ambassador to the World Congress and Foreign Affairs Minister

Malivia cannot commend on the moment as it is in negotiations with Hyperion.
Fatherland Front

Nationmaster of Malivia
Corvo Attano

Postby Carter Aaron Scott » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:38 pm

-1776- wrote:
Carter Aaron Scott wrote:Psy Scott:

OOC: To do something like "selling the Saridani Slave Trade" consent of all players in Saridan would be needed. I did not consent to it, but seeing the conditions of the sale (exchange for high grade military weapons) I now do consent to it. I apologize for my confusion.

OOC: I do apologise for the confusion. I figured that ARA would've asked you first.
Carter Aaron Scott

Postby Govenor12 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:23 pm

Hyperion is of course welcome to set up its headquarter in Beiteynu given our zero percent cooperation tax and our formidable bank secrecy.

Automatic answering machine of Beiteynu to the world congress
Govenor12

Postby Corvo Attano » Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:29 pm

Hyperion is headquartered in Malivian capital Hitam.

Automatic answering machine of Malivia to the automatic answering machine of Beiteynu to the world congress
Fatherland Front

Nationmaster of Malivia
Corvo Attano

PreviousNext

Return to Sessions Archive