11th General Assembly Session

An archive of previous sessions of both the General Assembly and Security Council as well as various ad hoc consultations and meetings.

Moderator: RP Committee

Re: General Assembly

Postby Axxell » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:03 am

Istalian Ambassador responds, very perplexed, exchanging puzzle looks with his delagation's collegues:

Mmmm... I think that it was quite clear that the statement was ironic. We were criticizing Hulstria to have use an embargo as a justification to declare war and... should we do the same? It was an ironic critics...

It is... quite embarassing all this... sorry...

The Istalian delegation left the Assembly still very perplexed, wondering between them if these "Ambassadors" are just plaing stupid or just pretending to be...
Alleanza Radicale (Radical Alliance) - Istalia (Active)
Axxell

Postby stuntmonkey » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:31 am

Anton Clausewitz, Chief Hulstrian Plenipotentiary to the World Congress:

We thank Ambassador Balotelli for his analysis of the situation and also for being one of the only Security Council members to show any interest in this terrible situation.

I would say that you should not believe everything you read in the newspapers and that should not be the basis for your damnation of our actions. There are many things at play here behind the scenes - covert intelligence gathered, information passed to us by foreign sources that we can not reveal without putting agents and other countries in jeopardy; so it is difficult to provide the proof you need. But why else would our nation with our inferior military compared to Kazulia go to war with it unless we did not believe their was a clear and present existential threat to our nation? As you said it would be madness otherwise.

But, putting that all aside let us take everything you have said at face value. We still ask the question: is Kazulia acting in a proper manner now? Is the illegal occupation of so much of our territory (over a quarter of the country) required to provide a so-called security buffer zone between us? Do they need to dig up and destroy our buildings, pen our people in with fences? Are they not using this occupation as an excuse to return to their expansionist ways?

You say they are doing nothing illegal - this is war. But it is not, they asked for a ceasefire - we agreed, even overthrowing our chancellor to ensure this co-operation could go ahead. But there is no accord, no treaty as per the spirit of Resolution 37 and 40. As I have said, the current situation is unworkable, it will lead to further conflict... which is why I ask for an immediate intervention from the World Congress.

“I venture to suggest that patriotism is not a short and frenzied outburst of emotion, but the tranquil and steady dedication of a lifetime.”

― AES II

Current party - Haruzuterēchisuku Refonpātī
stuntmonkey

Postby -1776- » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:41 am

The Istalian delegation left the Assembly still very perplexed, wondering between them if these "Ambassadors" are just plaing stupid or just pretending to be...

Now the Istalian delegation is insulting the Saridani and Pontesian delegations...
Likatonia - Republican Party (Inactive)
Dolgava - Liberal Confederation (Inactive)
Saridan - Unie van Oranje (Inactive)
Darnussia/Narikaton - Nationalistische Partij
-1776-

Postby Aethan » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:12 am

Cadmus Tavoularis, Selucian Ambassador to the World Congress.

This assembly sometimes seems like a schoolyard, but with much more dangerous consequences...

Mr. Clausewitz, the Security Council is the body that can authorize sanctions or further actions agreed by the international community. In this Assembly, only nations by their own, after hearing your request, can take actions against you or to help you.

Selucia will support a pacific solution, but it seems like this has already failed.
In Marea - Civis Sinistram - Selucia Former
Left Bloc - Istalia
Bright Spring - Kirlawa

PT Wiki Admin
Aethan

Postby Axxell » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:06 pm

Message from Istalian Foreign Ministry:

Honorable Hulstrian Ambassador,

The solution offered by Dorvik was really really interesting! Forces of the World Congress would have deployed with retirement of Kazulian forces.
A long period of enforced peace. No payements for both the parties. Exchange of all the prisoners. Nobody asked you to change your internal policies furthermore! And for us this is unacceptable, but we wanted really the peace and promote the Dorvish Solution.

For the rest, We think it is clear also for you that the Dorvish delagate cannot ignore some responsabilities and for this reason the territory under the forces of the WC would be the hulstrian territories occupied by Kazulia, occupied during a war unleashed by you. This is Warfare Law mr Clausewitz.
And we really are working with Kazulia to leave any hulstrian to reach hulstrian territories. But we needs time.
It is a great concession by Istalian part, benefit of this please. SO , wait.
Alleanza Radicale (Radical Alliance) - Istalia (Active)
Axxell

Postby stuntmonkey » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:37 pm

We thank the Selucian ambassador for his advice and for his pledge to assist with a peaceful resolution.

We also thank the Istalian foreign ministry for their time in dealing with this matter. We will heed your advice and provide you with time to address this matter with the Kazulians.

However, we are obliged to say this: every day that passes strengthens the Kazulian claim and dilutes opposition to their illegal occupation of our territory. Meanwhile, our troops still face off across the Heinrich Line (basically the frontline), which means this is a powder keg waiting to blow at anytime.
“I venture to suggest that patriotism is not a short and frenzied outburst of emotion, but the tranquil and steady dedication of a lifetime.”

― AES II

stuntmonkey

Postby Corvo Attano » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:16 pm

Shruti Shree, Malivian Ambassador to the World Congress

*Gets up walks to the Hulstrian ambassador* For pigs who who support slavers and lie in the hall of democracy you sure can bark a lot. You lied about the crimes of the Kazulians and you use your own citizens as cannon fodder and I know everything you cunts! EVERYTHING! When you said that the Kazulians were oppressing your people we gave you the benefit of the doubt and send observers to verify your claims. We found nothing even supporting your claims but by the gods did we find evidence of your crimes.*Takes out a USB* Here gentlemen are the evidence to the crimes of this nation that DARES to call itself a proper democratic nation.*Spits the ground in front of the Hulstrian ambassador* Whats your retort to this hulstrian pig?
Fatherland Front

Nationmaster of Malivia
Corvo Attano

Postby TPPDJT » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:26 pm

Corvo Attano wrote:Shruti Shree, Malivian Ambassador to the World Congress

*Gets up walks to the Hulstrian ambassador* For pigs who who support slavers and lie in the hall of democracy you sure can bark a lot. You lied about the crimes of the Kazulians and you use your own citizens as cannon fodder and I know everything you cunts! EVERYTHING! When you said that the Kazulians were oppressing your people we gave you the benefit of the doubt and send observers to verify your claims. We found nothing even supporting your claims but by the gods did we find evidence of your crimes.*Takes out a USB* Here gentlemen are the evidence to the crimes of this nation that DARES to call itself a proper democratic nation.*Spits the ground in front of the Hulstrian ambassador* Whats your retort to this hulstrian pig?

Just because you have the backing of the globalist forces in the security council and across Terra does not mean that you can flout your claim that you "know everything." The government of the Sovereign Republic of Pontesia has been monitoring this situation closely and has supported the Hulstrians throughout this process. My nation sees you for what you really are, a puppet for Istalian interests across Terra. I urge you to come to your senses and see your master for what he really is, a cancer on all sovereign nations across the globe. Your systematic undermining of the Thaller dynasty is rather pitiful, and I implore you to let the real players debate, not simple stooges for the Istalians.

OOC: I certainly mean no offense to any of you when saying this.
"Whoever excommunicates me, excommunicates God." - Girolamo Savonarola

"In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is king." - Desiderius Erasmus
TPPDJT

Postby stuntmonkey » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:50 pm

There is a childish joke amongst Dundorfian-speaking people. It goes: why is Malivia located at the arse end of Artania? Because that is where all the crap likes to gather.
Now, some of you may not find Dundorfian humour funny but the point is that many see Ambassador Shree and his countrymen as foul-mouthed barbarians who wash in pigs swill. He has done nothing to dispel that stereotype here today.

But seriously, if you have gathered evidence and observed goings on during the conflict then you will have noticed the number of foreign agents deployed in my country by your allies in an attempt to de-stabilise my government and back the rebels with arms and training. Or perhaps, when you heard their accents and realised where they were from you quickly and conveniently deleted that information.

As the Pontesian Ambassador says your fawning subservience to others is a disgrace and as such completely discredits any evidence you try to present to the delegates gathered here.

― AES II

stuntmonkey

Postby Zanz » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:57 pm

Míhalj Sàfk, Minister of Foreign Affairs for the Jrlék Ám'ádsrlji Sltnknstat Brme (Thallerish Ahmadi Sultanate of Barmenia):

We note with happiness that our Pontesian brethren are already party to the International Rejection of Security Council and Condemnation of Malivian Fatherland Front 4264 - we suggest that the Hulstrian Plenipotentiary consider offering a bill for ratification in his nation, as the Security Council has been irreparably humiliated by the continued presence of Malivia and Istalia in its midst and can no longer be taken seriously.
Just a bunch of shit.
Zanz

PreviousNext

Return to Sessions Archive